Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The human ability

The Id3al Experience

Hi guys,

I had a experience over the weekend. I was under the influence of a certain substance. During this, I could here a little blues rhyum in my head. and without thought I picked up my mates guitar and started to play what I had in my head.

Thing is, I do not know how to play guitar.

There has been reports of medical patients waking up after commas or head enjuries speaking in perfect tongue another langauge, people dum as nails waking up and seeing numbers everywhere(caluclations)

The universe itself is just one big computer programe, and our brains are the recivers, it picks up the code in the background and creates that as an experience, if that being true, we could tap into knowlegde without the need of practice. its like uploading a new patch to the current programe...

My thoery is that when we come into contact with certain experiences our brains read the code in the universe, then by repition(practise) we read more and more code until the patch is complete (learnt what you was practising)

But computers can also just load a whole patch if its already complete - and being all the informatino is already in the unvierse its just a matter of getting the whole of that information instead of line by line.

Im not saying im now jimmy hendrix, but only having knowlegde as basic and knowing a G, Em, and D chords, to picking blues jams is just remarkable.

I will be practising now though, no use letting this experiecne to waste.

Has anybody ever had an experience like this?

• Like 1

I don't think that's ever happened to me...

Although I had a dream once I was sword fighting and it felt very natural and nice. I think if I picked up a sword now I could probably replicate my awesome fight in my dream.. But I don't have a sword :/ so I can't.

I could say I have a naturual abilty to write lyrics.. poems and stories in my head at a moments notice..

or create art on the fly.

However my ability to sing and stay on beat... took years of practice and I still practice...

people are impressed because I can make up lyrics without writing..

however the singing skill did take some time to develop...

I think most of that stuff happens when your on certain substances, Im not saying it cant when your not but generally those types of things happen when you are.

I can sing any song,hit any high or low note, and dance like a professsional .......when I've had exactly 3/4 a bottle of vodka.

• Like 2

lol s33ker , maybe.. you should video yourself next time and see if your as convinced.. in the morning ? :P

• Like 1

In many cases I do not think it matters if you can play the guitar or not as long as one has even a basic grasp of musical notes.

Sometimes some people can simply observe another playing the instrument and they can figure out the some of the basics so in that context it is really not that unusual especially if one has even the slightest ability for music (aside from pressing 'PLAY' on the cd player, that is).

But no..I never experienced any abilities that I didn't already spend time using.

Nothing ever came 'naturally' to me.

My Ma told me i used to keep time to music before i could walk . I'd certainly had no musical training at that point. I think lots of little kids can keep time to music.. something to do with listening to their mother's heartbeat in the womb i think. .. and in my case Listening to Ma Sing and play piano .. or organ.

Some kids are seemingly born with talents that they display at very early ages.. some kids are 'naturals' at drawing ... i think it's genetics at play sometimes. We often tend to have affinities and talents for some of the same things our parents did.