Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] 9/11 and operation Gladio

Big Bad Voodoo

Thanks for the fabulous display of blind faith RB. I understand--when one is defending a falsehood, blind faith is all one can use.

Your falsehood is believing that the OCT is a lie without presenting any evidence to the contrary.

If you were to consider what Architects & Engineers say, you would find some of your questions answered.

On the contrary, the overwhelming thousands upon thousands of Architects & Engineers do not question the conclusions of the 911 investigators and I have posted references related to that fact as well.

Oh please Sky, Studie already spanked your backside so thoroughly on that question that it was funny.

Don't you ever get embarassed telling all the fibs you do and being caught in the process?

Thanks for the fabulous display of blind faith RB. I understand--when one is defending a falsehood, blind faith is all one can use.

If you were to consider what Architects & Engineers say, you would find some of your questions answered.

Apparently it can, because it did, don't ask no stinkin' questions about physics! LOL

Say a rosary from time to time my friend, and you will feel better. :tsu:

Dude, I have worked with more architects and engineers over the past 12 years than you'll ever know in a lifetime. In fact I watched the Twin Towers fall from an architects office less than a mile away. So don't even go down that path. And physicists? Well, I've got a Noble Prize winning one two doors down the hall from me. Why don't you come visit and I'll set up a lunch for us all to sit down and chat.

And please don't insult us by bringing up A&E for Truth - 2,000 yahoos who have no idea what on earth they are talking about. Go to the next AIA Convention and watch them get laughed out of the room like they did in Denver this year.

• Like 3

Oh please Sky, Studie already spanked your backside so thoroughly on that question that it was funny.

ROFL!!! How amusing!!! Remember, Stundie used an aluminum temperature chart to make a case for molten steel :w00t: and look what you've posted. :lol: He is no more knowledgeable on the 911 facts than you are. :w00t: Because if his lack of knowledge on metals, he didn't figure out why I posted that aluminum temperature chart. I guess he must have thought the color bars depicted on that chart was to make that chart look pretty. Duh!!

Stundie also posted a video depicting the pouring of molten aluminum, which was silvery in appearance and he did so not knowing that his own video was debunking his case, :w00t: yet he failed to make a connection to the silvery aluminum as it was poured from the container with the silvery aluminum droplets falling from the corner of WTC2, which was where tens of tons of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest :w00t: and look what you posted. :lol:

Stundie also claimed that the explosive sound that firefighters and others heard that day was the result of explosives yet two days ago, an MSNBC flashback news coverage shows that firefighters reported that the sound of explosions they heard at ground zero was the result of ****GAS LINE EXPLOSIONS**** and look what you posted! :w00t:

Other witnesses reported that explosive sound they heard that day was attributed to the collision of United 175 with WTC2, collapsing floors, falling elevators, compressed air blowing out windows, etc, and look what you posted. :w00t:

Since no evidence of explosions was evident in any of the videos and no demolition hardware ever found within the rubble of the WTC buildings, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you both were

D-U-P-E-D and as a result, you both got SPANKED because neither of you bother to do your homework. :no:

Edited by skyeagle409

Sure RB, whatever you say.

You don't need no stinkin' explanations about how gravity and jetfuel could propel large pieces horizontally with sufficient force to bury themselves in surrounding buildings because a Noble Prize Winning Physicist is two doors down from you. I'm way impressed. :nw:

Such blind faith and dishonest statements, with a certain 'professional' arrogance, are the hallmark of the true believers in the government story. Hiding behind a facade of pseudo science and bluff is SOP. I get it.

Have a good weekend.

• Like 1

You don't need no stinkin' explanations about how gravity and jetfuel could propel large pieces horizontally..

Wait a minute!! You said you had a physics degree and yet, you cannot figure it out?! As a result, I am inclined to believe that your physics degree was simply fabricated.

Wait a minute!! You said you had a physics degree and yet, you cannot figure it out?! As a result, I am inclined to believe that your physics degree was simply fabricated.

My degree is in English, Sky. I took 2 years of physics, but graduated with BA. Talk about fabricated!

But I'm used to your fabrications old buddy, it's just your style.

And if you're so good at physics, please explain to me how jetfuel and gravity can propel massive pieces hundreds of feet horizontally?

Stellar put up some physics numbers on the other thread, but he won't touch this one, and you simply cannot. :gun:

• Like 1

My degree is in English, Sky. I took 2 years of physics, but graduated with BA. Talk about fabricated!

Were you trying to imply that because you have an English degree, that made you an expert on nukes?

YEah ! THats the Ticket ! An English physics Nuke expert ,THat believes that 9/11 was a conspiracies ,Secret Societies,complex,Hidden agenda for Our Government !

RIGHT ! Now I can sleep well. :whistle:

ROFL!!! How amusing!!! Remember, Stundie used an aluminum temperature chart to make a case for molten steel :w00t: and look what you've posted. :lol:

But you keep pointing this out like you have won a point, when you haven't because you have failed to show us the difference between a aluminium temperature chart and a steel temperature chart. hahahahahahahaha!!

Is it because there is no difference between the two charts per chance?? lol

And you claim to be an expert when you make such moronic mistakes and claim...lol

He is no more knowledgeable on the 911 facts than you are. :w00t:
Which is evidently more knowledgeable than you because you are a fraudulent expert with about as much knowledge on this subject than a monkey with the ebola virus! lol
Because if his lack of knowledge on metals, he didn't figure out why I posted that aluminum temperature chart.
I agree, I'm no expert on metals but clearly neither are you !!

The one subject you claim to be an expert at, as exposed you as a fraud, liar and deceitful..lol

You keep saying that I can't figure out the reason you posted an aluminium temperature chart, yet won't tell us the reason for it. Is it because you have no reason and more importantly no point?? :yes: lol

The only person who can figure out why you posted a metal temperature chart, is you and yet you can't even explain the relevance of it being aluminium rather than steel even though it makes no difference whatsoever!! lol

I guess he must have thought the color bars depicted on that chart was to make that chart look pretty. Duh!!
You guessed that one wrong didn't you? lol

I suppose the steel temperature chart as a whole kaleidoscope of different colours?? Hey Mr Fraud?? :no: lol

Stundie also posted a video depicting the pouring of molten aluminum, which was silvery in appearance and he did so not knowing that his own video was debunking his case, :w00t: yet he failed to make a connection to the silvery aluminum as it was poured from the container with the silvery aluminum droplets falling from the corner of WTC2, which was where tens of tons of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest :w00t: and look what you posted. :lol:
Sorry fraudster, but I can't see any silvery droplets on the videos I posted.

You could point them out as you have been asked time and time again, yet you refuse to do so because you know it will expose you as a bigger fraud than you already are.

It's hilarious that you think you can see silvery droplets and that you can identify the exact metal of these imaginary silvery droplets, seen on a low quality compressed youtube video while falling at free fall speeds. hahahahahahahahaha!!!

What a joke! lol

Stundie also claimed that the explosive sound that firefighters and others heard that day was the result of explosives yet two days ago, an MSNBC flashback news coverage shows that firefighters reported that the sound of explosions they heard at ground zero was the result of ****GAS LINE EXPLOSIONS**** and look what you posted! :w00t:

Sorry but one report doesn't discount the many reports of explosions. lol

Other witnesses reported that explosive sound they heard that day was attributed to the collision of United 175 with WTC2, collapsing floors, falling elevators, compressed air blowing out windows, etc, and look what you posted. :w00t:
And others said they were explosions and not collapsing floors, failing elevators, compressed air (Even the magic air!) etc etc..
Since no evidence of explosions was evident in any of the videos and no demolition hardware ever found within the rubble of the WTC buildings, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you both were

D-U-P-E-D and as a result, you both got SPANKED because neither of you bother to do your homework. :no:

And seeing as you are a fraudster and proven liar, that the only one being duped is you.

The only person you are spanking is yourself, the problem is that you do not understand than you are the hee-haw....ass!! lol

• Like 1

But you keep pointing this out like you have won a point, when you haven't because you have failed to show us the difference between a aluminium temperature chart and a steel temperature chart.

It was all very simple. You goofed because 1200 degree C. is a temperature too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum. The aluminum temperature chart debunked your case and when you posted that video, you failed to understand that you were actually debunking your own claim. I also told you about the time line in your video but it seems that you ignored a certain time line in the video you posted and don't think that I didn't notice.

BTW, the color bars on that aluminum color chart were not placed there to make that aluminum temperature chart look pretty.

I suppose the steel temperature chart as a whole kaleidoscope of different colours??

In other words, you don't know why color bars were placed on that aluminum temperature chart. Why am I not surprised!

It was all very simple. You goofed because 1200 degree C. is a temperature too low to melt steel, but high enough to melt aluminum.

You are the only one goofing and do not understand that the colour doesn't indicate a temperature of 1200C but a MINIMUM temperature of 1200C.

You are incapable of working out your own chart...lol You have hilariously dropped your point about it being an aluminium chart cause I am having to school you about metals and the temperature charts cause you clearly didn't understand that it makes no difference.

How stupid do you feel? With you being an expert an all that, having to be correct by an amateur like me?? lol

The aluminum temperature chart debunked your case and when you posted that video, you failed to understand that you were actually debunking your own claim.

It supports my case perfectly, along with the eyewitnesses who said they saw molten steel and the video shows us temperatures at a minimum of 1200C, not the 1000C as you claimed previously before the video proved you wrong, yet again...lol
I also told you about the time line in your video but it seems that you ignored a certain time line in the video you posted and don't think that I didn't notice.
The hypocrisy of someone telling me that I ignored something while they flat out ignore everything which shows that they are wrong is a joke lost on you. lol

BTW, the color bars on that aluminum color chart were not placed there to make that aluminum temperature chart look pretty.

And does a steel colour chart look different?? :no: hahahahahahahaha!!!
In other words, you don't know why color bars were placed on that aluminum temperature chart. Why am I not surprised!
In other words, you are using your imagination to pretend I don't understand the colour chart because frankly, you are being schooled and you do not understand that the colour chart is applicable to most metals. lol Edited by Stundie
  • Like 1

You are the only one goofing and do not understand that the colour doesn't indicate a temperature of 1200C but a MINIMUM temperature of 1200C.

This link will take you to the chart you should have used.

http://www.stormthecastle.com/blacksmithing/blacksmith-steel-heat-and-coloring-chart.htm

Edited by skyeagle409

:w00t: hahahahahaha!!!

Facts, all facts! Since you have failed to provide evidence of a U.S. government 911 conspiracy, what more is there to say?! We are dealing in facts and evidence, not fantasy.

When I saw the WTC videos, it was evident there were no explosions seen nor heard at any time as the WTC buildings collapsed. The sound of explosions heard before the WTC buildings collapsed have been attributed to things other than explosives. For an example, a playback to original news reports during and after the 911 attack have shown that firefighters reported that the sound of explosions they heard were attributed to exploding gas lines as reported by the MSNBC news reporter. Other witnesses attributed the sound of explosions to falling elevators, compressed air, etc, but nothing to do with explosives, which was expected considering that no bomb evidence of any kind was ever found at ground zero.

Over the years since the 911 attack, 911 conspiracist have distorted and rewrote the actual events that actually occurred during the 911 attack while on the other hand, there were folks who deliberately distorted the facts in order to discredit the 911 movement.

The news coverage playback proved that the original news reports were deliberately distorted over the years and I thank MSNBC for rebroadcasting the actual 911 news reports and setting the record straight after 12 years, which explains why you have been unable to come up with bomb-related evidence implicating the U.S government in the 911 terrorist attack.

Taking into consideration that international warnings implicated Muslim terrorist, not the U.S. government, in the 911 attack, should have told you that the U.S. government was NOT involved in a 911 conspiracy.

The fact that the Muslim terrorist produced their Martyr videos before they commenced their attack upon America, should have told you that Muslim terrorist, not the U.S. government, was directly responsible for the 911 attack.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers

994_martyr_videos_2050081722-8644.jpg

And, let's not forget Osama bin Laden.

****BREAKING NEWS****

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

The Philippine government had warned the United States as far back as 1995 that Muslim terrorist were planning to use airliners to kill thousands of people.

****BREAKING NEWS****

A report from the Philippines to the United States on January 20, 1995 stated, "What the subject has in his mind is that he will board any American commercial aircraft pretending to be an ordinary passenger. Then he will hijack said aircraft, control its cockpit and dive it at the CIA headquarters."Another plot that was considered would have involved the hijacking of more airplanes.The World Trade Center (New York City, New York), The Pentagon (Arlington, Virginia), the United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.), the White House(Washington, D.C.), the Sears Tower (Chicago, Illinois), and the U.S Bank Tower (Los Angeles, California), would have been the likely targets.

Abdul Hakim Murad said that this part of the plot was dropped since the Manila cell could not recruit enough people to implement other hijackings in his confession with Filipino investigators, prior to the foiling of Operation Bojinka. This plot eventually would be the base plot for the September 11, 2001 attacks which involved hijacking commercial airliners as opposed to small aircraft loaded with explosives and crashing them into their intended targets. However, only the World Trade Center (which was destroyed) and The Pentagon (which suffered partial damage) were hit.

Nothing there that implicates the U.S. government in the 911 attack, and after more than 12 years, so in that respect, we can safely write off your sources as non-credible.

Now, about that aluminum temperature chart. What do the color bars indicate?

Edited by skyeagle409

Facts, all facts!

Hahahahaha!!! Facts....lol

Like the fact not a single eyewitness refers to the metal as molten aluminium.....lol

Now, about that aluminum temperature chart. What do the color bars indicate?

Oh I see...you are keeping up the pretence that I don't understand the temp chart rather than just admit that you have been schooled and it makes no difference whether its aluminium or steel because most metals give off the very similar colours at the same temperatures.

Now why is it that I am having to school a so called expert again? Probably because he a proven fraud! lol

I suppose you'll refer back to your silvery droplets which don't exist, yet you can identify this metal falling at free fall speeds from a grainy compressed youtube video?? :blink: hahahahahahahaha!!!

It supports my case perfectly, along with the eyewitnesses who said they saw molten steel and the video shows us temperatures at a minimum of 1200C, not the 1000C as you claimed previously before the video proved you wrong, yet again...lol

Was the witness qualified to determine the nature of the dripping metal?

Now to quote you: "How stupid do you feel?"

Like the fact not a single eyewitness refers to the metal as molten aluminium.....lol

You think that the witnesses knew what they were observing?

Another person that should feel stupid is Jones who claimed that aluminum does not glow.

Hahahahaha!!! Facts...

That's right and explains that after 12 years not one single evidence was found that implicated the U.S. government in the 911 attack. You missed the boat on that one.

Like the fact not a single eyewitness refers to the metal as molten aluminium....

Like the silvery droplets falling from the same location where much of the aluminum airframe of United 175 came to rest.

Now why is it that I am having to school a so called expert again? Probably because he a proven fraud!

Considering that you wrongly used an aluminum temperature chart, you have just described yourself. :yes:

BTW, what did those color bars on the aluminum temperature chart indicate about aluminum @ various temperature ranges?

Edited by skyeagle409

Another person that should feel stupid is Jones who claimed that aluminum does not glow.

DITTO!!! :tu:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241014&st=1785#entry4793322

Stundie, was taught a lesson about compressed air, squibs and the collapsing of buildings.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240942&st=2355#entry4794679

He also posted a video depicting the pouring of molten aluminum from a container, which was silvery in appearance and not knowing that he was debunking his own claim because silvery droplets can be seen falling from the corner of WTC2 which is where much of the airframe of United 175 came to rest.

525px-World_Trade_Center%2C_NY_-_2001-09-11_-_Debris_Impact_Areas.svg.png

That exit hole is where some of the debris from United 175 broke through and where the silvery droplets of molten aluminum is flowing from.

Moltenal.jpg

Note the silvery droplets falling from that corner of WTC2.

Stundie, implied that the sound of explosions proved that explosives were used and I told him no, but he didn't believe me when I posted remarks from people who heard the sounds and attributed those sounds to things other than explosives.

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=240942&st=2955#entry4911081

Last week, there was a video playback of the MSNBC news reports during 911, and the news reporter commented that firefighters reported the sound of explosions they heard were attributed to exploding gas lines .

Stundie, also implied that fire could not have been responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings, but let's take a look.

Goes to show why he cannot be taken seriously.

• Like 1

The video of the dropping aluminum is interesting to me because a long time ago I signed up for a truther forum. The lead dingbat at the site claimed that the drops were huge. I tried to explain that due to the movement of the camera there were aliasing issues. The 'jaggies' were an affect from the interlacing of the camera. I was immediately branded a liar, a cointelpro agent, and immediately banned.

I met stundie on another site, not the one I just mentioned. He seems to want to learn, but keeps repeating the same mistakes. I do see a clear improvement in his writing and thinking. I believe there is a stundie award some place that would not be awarded to his recent posts.

You mentioned the issue of compressed air in the collapsing building. I remember seeing a video of the collapse taken from street level the day it happened. That video clearly showed the piston effect as the pancaking floors blew out parts of the floors ahead of the collapse. I remember seeing that film and knowing that the entire building was gone.

The video of the dropping aluminum is interesting to me because a long time ago I signed up for a truther forum. The lead dingbat at the site claimed that the drops were huge. I tried to explain that due to the movement of the camera there were aliasing issues. The 'jaggies' were an affect from the interlacing of the camera. I was immediately branded a liar, a cointelpro agent, and immediately banned.

I met stundie on another site, not the one I just mentioned. He seems to want to learn, but keeps repeating the same mistakes. I do see a clear improvement in his writing and thinking. I believe there is a stundie award some place that would not be awarded to his recent posts.

You mentioned the issue of compressed air in the collapsing building. I remember seeing a video of the collapse taken from street level the day it happened. That video clearly showed the piston effect as the pancaking floors blew out parts of the floors ahead of the collapse. I remember seeing that film and knowing that the entire building was gone.

Check these references out because 911 Truthers have claimed that squibs was evidence of explosives, but let's see what Mr. Reality says.

Squibs

During the pancake, the floors acted like a plunger in a Syringe. The towers skin and windows became the tube of the Syringe.

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Can office fires cause large steel columns to buckle?

https://sites.google...teelcolumnstobu

Squibs

http://www.debunking911.com/overp.htm

Verinage Explosiveless Demolition

Just goes to show that Stundie is out of touch with reality.

Edited by skyeagle409

[media=]

[/media]

It's the rest of the dots that are needed to see the bigger picture, 911 inside job.

* Considering the Philippine government warned the United States in 1995 that terrorist would use American airliners to kill thousands of people, indicates that 911 was not an inside job.

* Considering that it was revealed in the Bojinka Plot that CIA headquarters was targeted to be struck by an aircraft, indicates the 911 attack was not an inside job.

* Considering the number of warnings from countries worldwide which indicated that Muslim terrorist were in the stages of carrying out a huge attack upon America, indicates the 911 attack was not an inside job.

* Considering there is not a shred of evidence implicating the U.S. government in such a conspiracy, indicates the 911 attack was not an inside job.

* Considering the U.S. government was incapable of hiding the 'Watergate Scandal' from public eyes, indicates the U.S. government was incapable of conducting an 911 operation and keep it a secret from the public.

I might also add that the list continues.

I would think that Ironworkers are more than qualified to know what molten steel looks like, wouldn't you??

So your argument is that all these independent witnesses who saw molten steel didn't see molten steel, but saw molten aluminium because they are not qualified to make that judgement?? lol

Which raises a question, would they be qualified to identify molten aluminium?? lol

I don't feel stupid.

The reason being is I am not the one who is saying that the independent witnesses are wrong about the molten steel without any evidence it was any other metal.

Of course, why is molten steel that difficult to spot? Is a molten beam that hard to identify? Do you not think the fire fighters and rescue workers at GZ who would have been cooling down the molten metal capable of identifying it after it had cooled down?? :blink: lol

Or should we just trust the words of another pantomime internet debunking warrior who wasn't at GZ and has no counter evidence to disprove what these people saw.

Sorry but I'm not touching or feeling you, so therefore I don't feel stupid...lol

Another person who should feel stupid is you, who claims that all the eyewitnesses are wrong when you have no real evidence to counter their claims. lol