Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F3SS

The bible visualized in infographics.

4 posts in this topic

I'm not sure that I get it and I'm not all that interested although I am sure it is interesting but I'm sure there are many here who would like it. So ride on that enthusiasm :).

Here are 11 infographics in high detail about all things biblical.

Holy infographics: the bible visualised

'God is in the detail' - the expression may have been overshadowed by the newer 'the devil is in the detail' but for some people the original idiom still holds true. Scholars have been visualising the holy texts for years but recently, they've taken a turn towards data. Here are some of the most interesting biblical visualisations we've found

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablog/gallery/2013/sep/05/holy-infographics-bible-visualised#/?picture=416571797&index=0

Thank you for the link. That is indeed some interesting material.

Thank you for the link. That is indeed some interesting material.

No problem. Though I have little to add I am interested to hear some thoughts on it.

I finally had time to look at the graphics more closely. Although they are visually appealing, I can't say that they are altogether useful, other than the eighth one. It reveals that most of the Old Testament references in the New Testament are from the prophetic books (if I am interpreting it correctly.) However, I suppose that these charts would be good for visual learners.

1 person likes this