Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Searching for Bigfoot makes sense.

Roiberto

That is the creepiest looking monkey I have ever seen, and I can't believe they ate it. lol

Interesting video but I always find that this argument is pretty flawed. Granted yes, this species and Gorillas were at one time considered cryptids, but thanks to a few researchers they were eventually documented and classified as a newly discovered animal. Even in his video he states since Bigfoot bubbled into pop culture, not one shred of concrete evidence has surfaced to legitimize the primate. That speaks volumes in my humble opinion.

• Like 1

One of the comments on the YouTube video said it looked like Michael Jackson. I died a little inside.

I don't know where I stand on the topic of Bigfoot, but I get what he's talking about.

Sorry, but for me, I do not see any correlation at all between this snub nosed monkey and the NA bigfoot phenomenon.

Some Footers spin so much I get dizzy just listening

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/10/101027-snub-nosed-monkey-sneezes-new-species-science-discovered-eaten/

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 1

Sorry, but for me, I do not see any correlation between this snub nosed monkey and the NA bigfoot phenomenon.

Indeed, but it is a common tactic used by bigfooters to use the example of the Giant Squid, the coelacanth and any other once thought extinct or non existent animal to explain that Squatchs are roaming our woods and backyards. As far as trying to say why we havent found any evidence for them yet, but really a 8ft bipedal ape man that smells like a skunk and sings worse than Britney Spears going unnoticed for over 50 years :no:

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 3

Indeed, but it is a common tactic used by bigfooters to use the example of the Giant Squid, the coelacanth and any other once thought extinct or non existent animal to explain that Squatchs are roaming our woods and backyards. As far as trying to say why we havent found any evidence for them yet, but really a 8ft bipedal ape man that smells like a skunk and sings worse than Britney Spears going unnoticed for over 50 years :no:

Not to mention, many of these new species are either found in the deep ocean or in very remote areas. Bigfoot is claimed to exist all over the entire of North America, Asia, and most of Europe. But yet Footers like to compare the discovery of a spider in a single cave in Oregon to the hunt for Bigfoot.

• Like 1

But they are all over, watch this...

• Like 3

The guy in the video describes how evidence for the monkey is found:

1. one is shot

2. photos are taken that show the animal and only a little fuzzy

The monkey mentioned in the video is 22 inch body and 31 inch tail. That is found by a hunter in 2010 and within 2 years photos are taken. According to the wikipedia article a subspecies was discovered in 2011. The video guy does not mention that the researchers found skulls and skins of the monkey. The researcher also does not mention that the researchers saw the monkeys before photographing them.

Video guy asks if his story sounded like the search for bigfoot. Not to me.

I thought it was funny when video guy used the term open minded when the correct term is gullible.

• Like 3

But they are all over, watch this...

[media=]

[/media]

Great video. I've never seen them walk like that for that long. Very cool. Easily mistaken for bigfoot.

This makes sense i belive that they exsist

Link

I disagree. He is trying to say that these monkeys are identical to bigfoot. Not even close. Snub nosed monkeys were known for a long time. Sure, this is a new variation seperated from other species by a couple rivers, but it is not a new species as bigfoot would be. When they put trail cameras out, they got fairly clear pics. They have researched and counted this monkey (upper 200's). This animal is 1/5 of the size of bigfoot. This animal lives in a very remote part of the world. Bigfoot is nearly everywhere.

That guy cannot see the forest through the trees.