Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor"

soulpowertothenthdegree

Yeah. People still believe flammable paper materials NEVER survive fires.
oh, its definitely possible for a man in a red and white outfit to climb down a chimney, i just don't believe in santa anymore.

subtitle of thread - common sense vs denial.

Edited by Little Fish

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?

Nice plan - make your claims and then insult anyone who disagrees with you. Way to go Ace!

Well perhaps you care to share your evidence that the official version is not a complete pack of lies?

My evidence? Well for one, how about actual video evidence showing planes hitting the towers??? As for evidence that the planes did not bring them down...why exactly would I have to show that?? There is NOTHING concrete supporting that anything else brought down the towers. That is comparable to you asking me to provide proof that the moon is not made of cheese. It is just silly.

Do we really need another 9/11 thread?

Its that oh so lovely time of the year again. Let them spout there garbage, pat each other on the back, and go back to their YouTube education.

Yes Indeed this needs to be with the other B.S threads in 9/11 C.T thread ! One has to Love the lack of research and facts these people try to latch a Idea upon.

1. NO planes hit the Towers ?

2. Wrong Information , That's a Fact.

3.See how easy it is .

4. List above sums up the C.T`s methods.

5. It might be nice to Watch the Live coverage again ,Look at what Happened !

6. Nuff Said!

:tu: justDONTEATUS

p.s Dosnt anyone think a site that ask for money is a bit on the Take? Gotta Love these C.T`s Sites ! Always in your pocket !

Edited by DONTEATUS

oh, its definitely possible for a man in a red and white outfit to climb down a chimney, i just don't believe in santa anymore.

subtitle of thread - common sense vs denial.

Having issues separating reality from fantasy?

You mean to tell me paper material never survives fires? You mean to tell me high speed impacts do not scatter debris?

Yes, common sense vs cartoon physics. Let me know which you subscribe to.

Did Silverstein just happen to have some type of divine insight?...(quote)

Silverstein Makes a Huge

Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe.

From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. [

BusinessWeek]

How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?

Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.

It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]

Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.

The perfect collapse of the twin towers changed the picture.

Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday. [MontereyHerald 11/22/2003]

Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which Ev'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

As reported in The Washington Post, the insurance company, Swiss Re, has gone to court to argue that the 9/11 disaster was only one attack, not two and that therefore the insurance payout should be limited to $3.55 billion, still enough to rebuild the complex.

Update: WTC Leaseholder May Collect Up To $4.6B

A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

The result of court ruling: Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks.

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 4

I did that on purpose, funny how you are focused on one of the obvious lies...there were no hijackers...so whether it was 19 or 11 or 30 makes no difference...do you believe the official version or are you saying you have common sense and recognize it was all a hoax?

Why the separation between common sense and official version? The official version explains, quite simply, the events of that day.

The problem here is you truthers feel like you are in such a special club. Posses some kind of super common sense ability. Better than the rest of the world you guys describe as sheep. When in reality, that is far from the truth. Is it because you feel as though you figured it out, broke from the mold, "woke up", etc? Maybe feel like you are smarter than the rest?

Quite literally, I like to sit back and watch your ilk fight over whose's crazy theory is right and who's is wrong. Was it nukes? Or super nano-thermite? Remote controlled drones? Death Rays from Space? Tooth fairy? Santa? Missiles? Reptilian Jews? Neo-cons? Military industrial complex? Jesus? I could go on forever but you get the point by now.

All this while the OCT has stood by 12 years later and not changed anything in its explanation. Why does it need to? 12 years and it has withstood scrutiny. The NIST report has withstood scrutiny for 3 years.

Its sad to think about it, considering the truth movement has had 12 years to come up with a case that implicates the US government, let alone the Bush admin as the perpetrators to 9/11.

The aftermath of what happened after 9/11 is simple politics pure and simple. The Bush admin took advantage of the situation to gain support for invading Iraq. This isn't the first time politicians use crisis situations to advance agenda. Back during columbine, Hilary Clinton was pressing congress to pass laws banning violent video games.

As an example, you work for a company. Find out that your supervisor was being fired. You file your application to take his position and eventually get it. Does that make you accomplice to his being let go? Did you decide to seize opportunity that benefits yourself?

Politics is like that, it is nothing new. Pork barreling is another fine example of politicians taking advantage.

This is the reason why those of us who do not bother with following the whole US government planned and executed 9/11 theorists seriously.

• Like 1

I'm gonna jump into this steaming pile with just one thing. There is a man in my church who is active military. He was IN the Pentagon on the day it was attacked. He was one of the ones that ran to the impact area to assist survivors and to help evacuate those in smoke filled and damaged areas.

He spoke in church not long after the attacks and said that it was one of the most hurtful things he had ever experienced to hear people say that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. He said he was there and saw the debris. He talked to people at the scene as they were all trying to piece together what happened. He was and is Air Force and knows how to identify parts of a plane. There were eyewitnesses to the plane's decent.

This man is an outstanding citizen and a longtime member of the church and school board and I have no reason whatsoever to see why he would fabricate a lie. He has no motive. He's not trying to "sell" his story. And if you're going to tell me he is part of the conspiracy, then you are just wrong wrong wrong.

• Like 2

Did Silverstein just happen to have some type of divine insight?...(quote)

Silverstein Makes a Huge

Profit off of the 9/11 Attacks

Six months before the 9/11 attacks the World Trade Center was "privatized" by being leased to a private sector developer. The lease was purchased by the Silverstein Group for $3.2 billion. "This is a dream come true," Larry Silverstein said. "We will be in control of a prized asset, and we will seek to develop its potential, raising it to new heights."

But the World Trade Towers were not the real estate plum we are led to believe.

From an economic standpoint, the trade center -- subsidized since its inception -- has never functioned, nor was it intended to function, unprotected in the rough-and-tumble real estate marketplace. [

BusinessWeek]

How could Silverstein Group have been ignorant of this?

Also, the towers required some $200 million in renovations and improvements, most of which related to removal and replacement of building materials declared to be health hazards in the years since the towers were built.

It was well-known by the city of New York that the WTC was an asbestos bombshell. For years, the Port Authority treated the building like an aging dinosaur, attempting on several occasions to get permits to demolish the building for liability reasons, but being turned down due the known asbestos problem. Further, it was well-known the only reason the building was still standing until 9/11 was because it was too costly to disassemble the twin towers floor by floor since the Port Authority was prohibited legally from demolishing the buildings. [Arctic Beacon]

Other New York developers had been driven into bankruptcy by the costly mandated renovations, and $200 million represented an entire year's worth of revenues from the World Trade Towers.

The perfect collapse of the twin towers changed the picture.

Under a pending agreement, a developer and his investors will get back most of the down payment that they made to lease the World Trade Center just six weeks before a terrorist attack destroyed the twin towers. Developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre are nearing a deal that would give them about $98 million of their original investment of $124 million, The New York Times reported Saturday. [MontereyHerald 11/22/2003]

Instead of renovation, Silverstein is rebuilding, funded by the insurance coverage on the property which Ev'fortuitously' covered acts of terrorism. Even better, Silverstein filed TWO insurance claims for the maximum amount of the policy, based on the two, in Silverstein's view, separate attacks. The total potential payout is $7.1 billion, more than enough to build a fabulous new complex and leave a hefty profit for the Silverstein Group, including Larry Silverstein himself.

As reported in The Washington Post, the insurance company, Swiss Re, has gone to court to argue that the 9/11 disaster was only one attack, not two and that therefore the insurance payout should be limited to $3.55 billion, still enough to rebuild the complex.

Update: WTC Leaseholder May Collect Up To $4.6B

A federal jury on Monday ruled that the assault on the Twin Towers of the World Trade Center was in fact two occurrences for insurance purposes. The finding in U.S. District Court in Manhattan means leaseholder Larry Silverstein may collect up to $4.6 billion, according to reports. [Forbes.com 12/06/04]

The result of court ruling: Silverstein makes a huge profit off of the 9/11 attacks.

Wrong. Silverstein had to split the 4.6 billion with port authority. On top of that, had to pay tenant insurance fees and land taxes while the new tower is being built. Then spend more money than what was received from insurance claim to build the new complex.

On top of that, did you even bother to realize that initially Silverstein tried to get cheaper insurance and was denied?

Also, insuring against acts of terrorism wasn't really at all mysterious. Considering back in 1993 terrorists attempted to bomb them already. Claiming terrorism insurance is odd, is like asking why anybody would buy tornado insurance in Oklahoma.

I'm gonna jump into this steaming pile with just one thing. There is a man in my church who is active military. He was IN the Pentagon on the day it was attacked. He was one of the ones that ran to the impact area to assist survivors and to help evacuate those in smoke filled and damaged areas.

He spoke in church not long after the attacks and said that it was one of the most hurtful things he had ever experienced to hear people say that a plane did not hit the Pentagon. He said he was there and saw the debris. He talked to people at the scene as they were all trying to piece together what happened. He was and is Air Force and knows how to identify parts of a plane. There were eyewitnesses to the plane's decent.

This man is an outstanding citizen and a longtime member of the church and school board and I have no reason whatsoever to see why he would fabricate a lie. He has no motive. He's not trying to "sell" his story. And if you're going to tell me he is part of the conspiracy, then you are just wrong wrong wrong.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if the truther ilk came here and claimed he was coerced to state what he did. Either that or called him a flat out liar and sheep.

Wrong. Silverstein had to split the 4.6 billion with port authority. On top of that, had to pay tenant insurance fees and land taxes while the new tower is being built. Then spend more money than what was received from insurance claim to build the new complex.

On top of that, did you even bother to realize that initially Silverstein tried to get cheaper insurance and was denied?

Also, insuring against acts of terrorism wasn't really at all mysterious. Considering back in 1993 terrorists attempted to bomb them already. Claiming terrorism insurance is odd, is like asking why anybody would buy tornado insurance in Oklahoma.

Good post! :tu:

No sky, in LF's mind the goal posts are different. In a US government led conspiracy, all flammable objects are completely burned!!!

Just shows how ridiculous the truther arguments can get.

Wouldnt surprise me at all if the truther ilk came here and claimed he was coerced to state what he did. Either that or called him a flat out liar and sheep.

*sigh*, I know. There were alot of heroes that day and to deny their involvement in it is maddening. For example, when people claim that Flight 93 was either completely unoccupied or was shot down. The people on that flight were brave heroes who sacrificed themselves to save others. To deny that based on fabricated evidence is maddening.

• Like 1

Like me, over the course of the past 12 years, I am sure most of you have read or watched many articles and videos about the events of 9/11, along with possibly witnessing the events unfold on TV right before your very eyes. Also, like me, I am sure many of you remember where you were and how you felt then about what the official version was...we wanted revenge at all cost and the culprits were force fed to us very quickly. Terrorists wanted to teach America a lesson and bring the financial capital of the world to it's knees...."Praise Allah"...we have systematically given up many of our own freedoms over the course of this time in the name of justice and we were willing to give up our right to privacy to protect America from further instances of "Terrorists".

Iraq we were told had weapons of mass destruction, Suddam has to go and we must find Bin Laden and eradicate his entire organization, they were responsible for this attack on American soil and must feel the "Shock and Awe" of American fists slamming them to kingdom come.

I believed the original story line for about 10 minutes, until I started to think about how ridiculous it was for them to blame this on 11 hijackers. Forget about it. They needed a reason to get into Iraq, but this whole thing is so much more it's not even possible for me to list all of the reasons.

Insurance Fraud, Money Laundering, Missing Money, Oil Reserves, False Flag, Drones, Asbestos Abatement....

I was not really going to ever believe one reason was possible or that 11 hijackers were responsible, it took a massive effort of misdirection for this to happen, coordinated through back channels in the interest of National Security and only a handful of very important players know the whole fabricated pack of lies for the truth, the rest of the players only knew limited information on a need to know basis, but all were sworn to secrecy and threatened with bodily harm to themselves and immediate family members if they ever spoke about the truth they knew.

This is what I believe transpired for so many people to have "perished that day" without very many actual bodies accounted for...rather many were presumed to disappear in the rubble of all the "supposed" terrorist attacks that occurred that day. This is not to say that real people did not die that day, I know they did, I just don't think the actual number is truthful in every instance, nor do I think that there were any actual passengers on any of the planes that they say were used that day...witness protection programs for anyone involved is quite possible. It, also, is not meant to diminish the feelings of those that did lose family members, they believe it whether it happened the way it did or not either way many lives were changed instantly and were affected dramatically by the events of that day.

To many unanswered questions....too many lies....the best way for a magician to carry out an illusion is to use misdirection and sleight of hand....look over here....poof...gone...where did it go?

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

Now, I am not skilled enough nor do I have the capabilities other than my writing skills, to put together a demonstration for all to watch....fortunately, I stumbled across this 3 DVD series of videos from a fairly interesting author that I wanted to share with you all here.

I am only allowed to post one, but you will be able to watch all 3 in succession very easily should you want to...yes they require some time to watch. They are worth the effort in my opinion because the presentation is easy to follow with concise information and detailing most of what I always felt but was never capable of actually demonstrating.

I have watched other videos and to date this is the first time I have ever tried to share any with others.

I simply felt compelled to do so with these for the simple fact they were very well done.

So, I implore you all to watch them and report back to me if you so desire with your own opinion...even if you don't watch all of them, which I think if you start the first one will be very difficult not to do, I would still like to hear your opinion.

http://www.luogocomu...ticle&artid=167

There was no missing money at the Pentagon, which was another mistake on the part of the 911 truther community because the Pentagon was unable to handle that huge amount of money.

January 7, 2001

The Defense Department's inspector general recently identified $6.9 trillion in accounting entries, but $2.3 trillion was not supported by adequate audit trails or sufficient evidence to determine its validity.

Another $2 trillion worth of entries were not examined because of time constraints, and therefore, the inspector general was able to audit only $2.6 trillion of accounting entries in a $6.9 trillion pot.

Contra Costa Times (California)

----------------------------------------------------------

Zakheim Seeks To Corral, Reconcile 'Lost' Spending

By Gerry J. Gilmore American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 -- As part of military transformation efforts, DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim and his posse of accountants are riding the Pentagon's financial paper trail, seeking to corral billions of dollars in so-called "lost" expenditures.

For years, DoD and congressional officials have sought to reconcile defense financial documents to determine where billions in expenditures have gone. That money didn't fall down a hole, but is simply waiting to be accounted for, Zakheim said in a Feb. 14 interview with the American Forces Information Service. Complicating matters, he said, is that DoD has 674 different computerized accounting, logistics and personnel systems. Most of the 674 systems "don't talk to one another unless somebody 'translates,'" he remarked. This situation, he added, makes it hard to reconcile financial data.

Billions of dollars of DoD taxpayer-provided money haven't disappeared, Zakheim said. "Missing" expenditures are often reconciled a bit later in the same way people balance their checkbooks every month. The bank closes out a month and sends its bank statement, he said. In the meanwhile, people write more checks, and so they have to reconcile their checkbook register and the statement.

DoD financial experts, Zakheim said, are making good progress reconciling the department's "lost" expenditures, trimming them from a prior estimated total of $2.3 trillion to $700 billion. And, he added, the amount continues to drop.

"We're getting it down and we are redesigning our systems so we'll go down from 600-odd systems to maybe 50," he explained. "That way, we will give people not so much more money, but a comfort factor, to be sure that every last taxpayer penny is accounted for," he concluded.

http://web.archive.o..._200202201.html

The 911 truthers have turned their ignorance of the facts into another unfounded conspiracy theory. As far as drones are concerned, that is another unfounded conspiracy theory concocted by their ignorance of the facts. Did you really think the airlines would have grounded their aircraft for many months just to have them modified to fly under remote control and do so under the watchful eyes of their mechanics and inspectors and of the FAA?

Simply amazing!!!

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

Ah yes. Conspiracy theorists think they are so enlightened because they aren't told what to believe from the media. Instead they are told what to believe from an obese man sitting in his mothers basement eating twinkies hosting an obscure website on his personal server. Don't act like ANYTHING you post is consists of your own ideas. "Well I read this interesting work of fiction" "I saw this video on Youtube....had to be a nuke". Silly silly man.

I don't know exactly who you're describing, but it ain't me.

With some questions, I believed that nonsensical story you still believe 12 years after. Yes, frustrating though it was, I defended that crazy story for the better part of 4 years, when I was informed by a total stranger just how little I knew about the events of the day.

Obese man in his mother's basement? Are you suggesting Rush Limbaugh is suddenly a troofer? :w00t:

No sir, I do my own thinking, my own research, my own examination of as many facts as I can find, and then I draw my own conclusions.

*sigh*, I know. There were alot of heroes that day and to deny their involvement in it is maddening. For example, when people claim that Flight 93 was either completely unoccupied or was shot down. The people on that flight were brave heroes who sacrificed themselves to save others. To deny that based on fabricated evidence is maddening.

Why do you suppose the county coroner, after having walked the field with several assistants, would plainly state on camera that they could find no sign of a wrecked airliner at Shanksville? Why do you suppose the photographic evidence supports his statement?

Why do you suppose that 10 years after, in an interview with Bollyn, he and his friends explained the ruse put on by the FBI, and chuckled about it?

No sky, in LF's mind the goal posts are different. In a US government led conspiracy, all flammable objects are completely burned!!!

Just shows how ridiculous the truther arguments can get.

Yes indeed! :tu:

If I published a book that the government used genetically-engineered steel eating termites as a secret weapon to demolish the WTC buildings during the 911 attack, how long would it take for 911 truthers to turn my fictional story into another unfounded government conspiracy?

There was quite a bit of information in these videos and a presentation done in a way that made all the other video's I have watched in the past 12 years pale in comparison...watch them and see for yourself....most of it has been presented in various forms over the years, but these videos are very well done and worth the effort to watch before commenting...The entire 9/11 fiasco was a big fat pack of lies from the very beginning and there is more facts in evidence that contradict the official version then the other way around....in fact...none of the debunkers have any brains, particularly the moron from Popular Mechanics that seems to be a Govt shill...and the foreigners shown are clowns, common sense without any of the video's is enough to know there is no way it happen the way they said and there is absolutely no proof to substantiate the official version of any of it.

I must admit to not having watched the videos you presented, but I couldn't find a link for some reason, AND 12 years later I'm very familiar with the Official Conspiracy Theory.

And just a fine point, it's 19 hijackers, not 11.

19 men who failed to make the passenger list, but whose personal documents survived the holocaust at WTC in pristine condition.

• Like 1

For every piece of evidence, there is a counter piece. For every eyewitness that saw one thing, there is another eyewitness that saw something else.

What amazes me is that the CTs can't even agree on which story they believe regarding Flight 93. Just google Flight 93 hoax and you get websites that say that the plane never existed and the crash site was fabricated. Then there are the websites that say that Flight 93 DID exist and was shot down by the military.

So which is it?

Why do you suppose the county coroner, after having walked the field with several assistants, would plainly state on camera that they could find no sign of a wrecked airliner at Shanksville?

Are you talking about conroner Wally Miller, the same person who slammed people like you for distorting the his comments? Remember, he confirmed that bodies from United 8\93 were recovered from that crash site.

Why do you suppose the photographic evidence supports his statement?

Let's take a look.

*snip*

Yes indeed, the photos supports his statement that the crash site was that of United 93.

Edited by Saru
Images removed due to copyright
  • Like 1

For every piece of evidence, there is a counter piece. For every eyewitness that saw one thing, there is another eyewitness that saw something else.

What amazes me is that the CTs can't even agree on which story they believe regarding Flight 93. Just google Flight 93 hoax and you get websites that say that the plane never existed and the crash site was fabricated. Then there are the websites that say that Flight 93 DID exist and was shot down by the military.

So which is it?

The military didn't shoot down any aircraft in that area that day, though there was talk of it. For example, Aviation Week & Space Technology issue of June 3, 2002 page 52, gets into it. Crews from the 119th Fighter Wing were prepared to shoot it down, but never got in range. They walked that story all through the media, but backed away from it.

Why do you suppose the county coroner would deny finding an airliner, passengers or baggage in that field? Shall I hold my breath awaiting an answer?

So which is it?

Let's aske United Airlines, the owner of the airframe of United 93.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:

United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

Sky

You know darn well you cannot provide the documentation for where those pictures came from. One version of the OCT says the airplane was vaporized, and another has those nice neat pictures from the Moussaoui trial, a fraud.

Everybody in Shanksville knows what the feds did when they showed up. Declared the "wreckage" was actually NOT in that field, but rather "in the woods" 1800 feet away. It's a joke and a hoax. They know it, but you don't.