Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Did Putin make Obama his punk?

Rafterman

No, but he sure showed him who is the better politician.

• Like 2

We dont know that yet. We will see what will happened to Syria. Dont underestimate military/pahrama/bank elite and Obama. In fact they show us that they can be VERY deadly if they decide to. But for now-Ofcourse. But Putin isnt alone. Brazil, India, Argentina, China, many Eu countries are against attack.

Big Bad Voodoo

• Like 2

One word...yes.

To elaborate...he made him look bloodthirsty. Then again, many people have been suggesting the USA should have collaborated with Russia a long time ago to resolve this diplomatically. I think huge egos prevented that..."I don't need the Russians help to handle this"...

I'm going to start adding this tagline to all the posts about this...

"Pipeline"

Russia supports Syria's refusal of the Saudi UAE pipeline...it cuts into their market in Europe. The USA supports the Saudis and The UAE....cause we bishes like that...the global mega corporations want this pipeline...and they are willing to kill anyone to get it...including us.

• Like 3

Well lets be fair Putin is a Russain president, Russia is not a place I would wanna grow up in, I think people in Russia are just harder period. So yes Putin did

• Like 3

Well, the war drums have quieted for now. I'm not sure they will stay quiet because , i believe, the real reasons for their sounding have not changed?

Good news for now .. Kerry unlocked the door and Putin threw it open !

• Like 4

Yes

• Like 3

Well, the war drums have quieted for now. I'm not sure they will stay quiet because , i believe, the real reasons for their sounding have not changed?

Good news for now .. Kerry unlocked the door and Putin threw it open !

Would be better if Kerry would not have opened it by accident.

• Like 2

Would be better if Kerry would not have opened it by accident.

The entire crew that works for Oby are ideologues without political skills. Frankly I'd expect more of Kerry. This is a major victory for Putin. The strike is off - no way Oby goes against everyone now. And all because of a slip of the lip. Shows how much true integrity this administration has.
  • Like 1

Honestly, I think the Russians had a deal struck with the Syrians for ages and were just waiting for the perfect moment to make the Yanks looks bloodthirsty to reveal it.

It was inevitable someone on the US side would make the "well we'd call it off if you gave up all your weapons" comment, designed to make them look like they were trying to find a solution, so all the Russians did was pre-empt that and make an agreement with Syria in order to get that done.

I fully expect to be told soon that the chemical weapons used came from Russia so the US can regain face by implying it was all a conspiracy by the Russians and Syria to make America look bad.

• Like 4

Honestly, I think the Russians had a deal struck with the Syrians for ages and were just waiting for the perfect moment to make the Yanks looks bloodthirsty to reveal it.

It was inevitable someone on the US side would make the "well we'd call it off if you gave up all your weapons" comment, designed to make them look like they were trying to find a solution, so all the Russians did was pre-empt that and make an agreement with Syria in order to get that done.

I fully expect to be told soon that the chemical weapons used came from Russia so the US can regain face by implying it was all a conspiracy by the Russians and Syria to make America look bad.

Quite possible. The whole thing seems a little too "handy" a solution to actually be completely random as it seems. It is sad and disquieting not to be able to trust ANYTHING coming from the mouths of government officials.
  • Like 4

So how is everyone enjoying the opera?...or play?...or movie?...or whatever you want to call it.

Ever have a feeling that things just seem to roll along as if from a script? Bammy needed an out for his foot in mouth red line crack...

Obama_foot_in_mouth_zpsb49f2d21.jpg

He needed an out cause it was becoming obvious that no one was supporting it...domestically or abroad and he was in a corner...and voila'...solution.

When I heard Hagel say today they had contingencies and had been planning on this for months, it made me feel kinda sick to my stomach...for me, it was a semi confirmation of what I suspected...there was a lot more to this uproar than 1400 dead over chemical weapons...and I'm pretty sure I am right.

• Like 3

So how is everyone enjoying the opera?...or play?...or movie?...or whatever you want to call it.

Ever have a feeling that things just seem to roll along as if from a script? Bammy needed an out for his foot in mouth red line crack...

He needed an out cause it was becoming obvious that no one was supporting it...domestically or abroad and he was in a corner...and voila'...solution.

When I heard Hagel say today they had contingencies and had been planning on this for months, it made me feel kinda sick to my stomach...for me, it was a semi confirmation of what I suspected...there was a lot more to this uproar than 1400 dead over chemical weapons...and I'm pretty sure I am right.

!! .. Another foot meets mouth moment? Planning on this for months? Says a lot doesn't it?

Planning on a strike?? .. or removing the chemical weapons? < That will be the new meaning anyway.

OOps i was supposed to answer yes or no ... so, yes, and no.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 3

That makes so much sense its astounding, although if the syrians did get the chemical weapons from Russia and saw how everyone was reacting to it, I would think that they would say " well we got the weapons from Russia"

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

That makes so much sense its astounding, although if the syrians did get the chemical weapons from Russia and saw how everyone was reacting to it, I would think that they would say " well we got the weapons from Russia"

I'm sorry but I disagree; this idea is too glib. I think the Syrians regime used the chemical weapons because they had already used them before and gotten away with it and they are ruthless. All those people died in part because Obama had ignored previous such attacks. I suppose that was because they weren't quite as vile.

I'm happy that Putin presented other resolutions to Obama (at G20) in hopes of deferring any type of attack on Syria. I don't know of any other nation (besides France) who was so gung-ho on invading Syria (face it, we may have da balls, but we certainly don't have da brains) considering that the "big 3 - US, Russia, China" all have nukes pointing at one another. I'm not looking forward to being toasted anytime real soon and I'm quite sure most of you feel the same way too. I believe this issue goes much further than what the media is feeding us...

• Like 3

1005517_582004641835407_620657758_n.jpg

Good one. Or better yet, the moment a community organizer and half term senator goes up against the former head of the KGB....

• Like 3

Putin wants to keep his only military base outside Russia, and knows it will go if the Assad regime is destroyed, along with other tidy arrangements they have. Portraying him as a peacemaker is really too much.

Putin wants to keep his only military base outside Russia, and knows it will go if the Assad regime is destroyed, along with other tidy arrangements they have. Portraying him as a peacemaker is really too much.

America has more bases through out the world than any other nation, and a war debt that soars above any other country on earth. Putin has one in Syria and like the US, he is only protecting his interests. At least he is looking for a peaceful resolution in this matter vs. the US decision taking action on Syria.

If Russia didn't have a base there to begin with, I'm quite sure we would have invaded already, ensuring the US of establishing another base, just like they did in Iraq and Libya. Russia and China have stood back for many years watching the US and not interfering. Russia watched as we stepped into Iraq accusing them of wmd when they had none and watched as we took down Libya when we shouldn't have. Not anymore--

• Like 3

Good one. Or better yet, the moment a community organizer and half term senator goes up against the former head of the KGB....

Because he was elected to focus on Domestic Policy and fix the Recession... And....... we still have the Recession, and he's doing nothing but Foreign Policy.

Good job Dems!

• Like 1