Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Glimpses of the Future through dreams.

The Dreamer - Hybrid89

Hello :D

So seeing glimpses of my future through my dreams is really nothing new at all to me at least. However in the last 3-4 months its been happening more and more.

Now Im aware of the fact that I've been a Lucid Dreamer for the best part of my entire life, some were so odd and amazing and were not influenced by the activities of my every day life at all, they left me and still does leave me shocked. So that being said I can tell the difference in the type of dream you have.

My point is I can also tell the difference whether my dreams are a glimpse at my future or not.

They dreams are quite short and at first they were extremely fragmented and even foggy. Now through a little practice with Lucid Dreamer they've become more clear.

I also got into the habit of keeping a dream diary which is very useful.

Around 5-6 months ago I took note of a dream;

In short;

"I was walking up a slope to two double doors, the ground was a dark blue or black, i couldn't really tell and there was a lot of green on the wall."

Thats the blunt version of the dream.

The slope I walked up to refered to a decking that had been made the previous day. I was working at a school in Dublin.

The dark blue floro reffered to the carpet and the green on the wall was basically the grass that could bee seen through the windows.

This is just one of a lot of examples of how often these are happening to me. I don't quite understand why I get these dreams.

Another odd thing that occurred to me today, I can scarcely believe it.

I was working away painting the outside of a house and my mind wandered. I mean granted who doesn't but this was different.

This Day Dream, of sorts, its as if I was living in it. What I find funny is that I can barely remember it, yet I know for a fact that the glimpses or Day Dreams happened for up to a minute if not 2 minutes at a time.

I was in this old building, something like a Villa or for a better description, like the House in 'Queen of the Damned' where Akasha is killed. The scenery was much like that as well as the house, sort of a desert, waste land type. It was twilight out and I was simply walking around this house. I could've been looking for something or someone, im not entirely sure.

I know myself I'll probably remember more of it 2moro as my brain is a little melted from too much work today.

Has anyone ever experience the whole day time phasing out?

I mean it wasnt a simple day dream, yet thats the only word I could think of. It felt like a Lucid Dream for a better description.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Dreamer - Hybrid89

• White Crane Feather

• Explainerx

Yes. I have discovered that we are always dreaming. Through meditation a few weeks ago I discovered a well of internal imagery and scenarios very much dream like happening when I wasn't sleeping. It's very faint and its more movie like in that I'm not participating in the dreams, but it is happening behind the scenes. When you tune out, you probably slip into these mental spaces.

Yes. I have discovered that we are always dreaming. Through meditation a few weeks ago I discovered a well of internal imagery and scenarios very much dream like happening when I wasn't sleeping. It's very faint and its more movie like in that I'm not participating in the dreams, but it is happening behind the scenes. When you tune out, you probably slip into these mental spaces.

You could be right.

I mean I don't meditate and have maybe done it once when I was 16 for the sheer craic of it but nothing serious.

I mean there have been times when I've been writing and decided to take a break I start seeing all these flashing images and scenario's roll before my eyes like Power point or like a short movie.

Its kinda cool but freaky at the same time.

• 4 years later...

I came here to find people experiencing things that I've been experiencing my entire life. In my dreams I see faint pictures flashes of images. For example, in my dream I saw myself in an first person  view at a super market with an indistinct conversation playing in the background, then about a month later I'm in that spot same conversation and I just freeze then I see the image from the dream.