Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteRobe

Similar experiences/insight?

3 posts in this topic

I've been messing with connecting the brain hemispheres exercises in trying to perceive humanly/environmental auras and this has become more noticeable after I started to do OEM a couple times instead of closed throughout the weeks.

I live in Texas and we haven't had much rain this summer so I haven't been able to try with cloudy/grey weather.

When the sky is open and blue and I try focusing on what's in between ill notice really shiny, almost looks metallic glitters floating down and around on my field of vision. (Eyes open) almost if it was like a really light snow flurry. When I focus on them I can begin to see a purple/almost vibrating pattern begin to appear in ALL of the blue, starts out subtle but when I switch to the purple and let go of the "snow flurries" it becomes more and more distinct. It starts vibrating/bouncing around faster and then no matter where I look in the sky, moving my physical eyes around in my focal point it's almost as if the purple energy is being sucked into a circular area not a distinct circle but just a general, tight, area in my vision. Or like I'm pushing it there. I'm not sure what to make of this, maybe some one on here has similar experiences or could possibly drop some knowledge on me as to what I'm perceiving.

Yes this year has been very dry hopefully the rain will come soon.

I've seen ball lightening here in texas a couple times. And a storm that the lightening was magenta color. But I have not seen what you describe. I'll go out have look today.

What you've seen sounds interesting! And yeah, it's been horrible heat wise here. What part of Texas are you from, if you don't mind me asking?