Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Assad full interview

Big Bad Voodoo

There is no point in continuing with you. All you have done is persuade me that certain Muslims are, well I will not go further but it ain't good.

There is no point in continuing with you. All you have done is persuade me that certain Muslims are, well I will not go further but it ain't good.

I am not a Muslim, I'm European. You seem very confused and unable to get out of your box, seemingly supplied to you by the Obama spin machine. Your posts are laced with vitriol, and like other posts about this sad affair, long on emoting but short on fact. How about trying to refute Mother Agnes's report for a start, please. Or this from Sergei Lavrov

http://rt.com/news/syria-chemical-un-resolution-356/

Edited by Kaa-Tzik

That's pretty much how the anti-Islamic foreign policy gets carried out. So, when you're fighting against yourselves, the best thing to do is to keep your wars going for as long as possible.

good thing we're not fighting against each other then

we're fighting against forgein occuption led by russia and iran and china with a puppet in charge

good thing we're not fighting against each other then

we're fighting against forgein occuption led by russia and iran and china with a puppet in charge

Odd that Assad was not described as a puppet before the civil war started. Who occupies Syria?. If you mean the naval base at Tartus, then why not make a noise about it before the war. And if one naval base is occupation, then what about the very many countries that host American bases, are they also "occupied". Before the war there were, I think, about 25,000 Russian and Ukranian civilians in Syria. Were there complaints before the war that they were an "occupation force"? If so, then are those countries in Western Europe, with huge numbers of non European migrants, also "occupied". It does seem that there are Iranian fighters in Syria, yet you rarely attack Iran, instead you attack Russia, who has no troops on the ground in Syria fighting, and you cannot deny this, and neither has China. You often shout about arms being made in Russia, well, what do you think considering the Soviet Union and Russia have been the major supplier of arms to Syria. What weapons do the rebels use, all got Heckler & Koch G36 or SIG 552 eh, or are they nearly all AKM and AK74. I find it odd that you attack Russia and China more than Assad. You arguments lack some credibility when you tend to shout slogans more than give facts, as they seem, or are known to you. If you are on the ground in Syria, then while of course observing opsec for yourself and those with you, why not any reports of what you see happening on a day to day basis, or when you can. For instance "Sleepless night as rockets were flying over head all night" or "Saw the results of an attack in ?????? street, terrible". But this sort of detail is missing from you, it is all slogans. That you were a member here before the war gives you credibility, nobody is going to say you only came here as a propagandist, but you loose credibility by doing just that, shouting slogans. Please, tell it as it is on the streets, the truth, not what anybody wants the truth to be. I have stated that I am skeptical about the 21 August chemical attacks. But if I am wrong, then I will apologise publickly. I want the truth, not propaganda from any side.

• Like 3

You shroud wave with talk of Jewish children being gassed, and attempt to dehumanise Arabs. You say Israel will be at a disadvantage in a multi-pronged multi-national attack, you mean as they were in the Six Day and Yom Kippur wars?. Yet they crushed three Arab armies in the Six day War, and, after some initial difficulty, again in the Yom Kippur War. Israel had no nukes then and was victorious. You also put words in my mouth by saying this

I have not said this, I have not said that Israel should be weakened in the way you imply. You seem to missunderstand why I talk about parity and MAD. It is fact that countries want parity, or better still superiority. Israel has this superiority and you act as though any country wanting to redress the balance is "evil". On what you say, then when Sputink was launched, the Americans should have thrown their hands in the air and surrended, as any attempt to catch up with superior Soviet technology would be "wrong". You write as if Jews had greater morality than Arabs, had a greater right to life than Arabs. You write as if anybody who does not support Isreal 100% must be against them. You try to seem as if you have the moral high ground in this affair and that the rest of us should struggle to make "excuses" for Arabs. This is just ridiculous.

I've been away for a couple of days but this I need to respond to. If the Jews were openly attempting to ERADICATE all Arabs from the planet I would be just as offended as you seem to be about them. And my stance on "parity" as you call it is that this concept only works among rational human beings. The Soviet system valued power above all else. Killing - even their own citizens - was just a means to an end but they had no illusions about survival. To exercise the power they sought they had first to be alive. Simple concept but one that eludes those who defend Islamic extremists as though they were rational. They simply are not and it is foolish to think they would not quickly exterminate every Jew (first) on the planet if they had unrivaled power. It is tiring to go over this ground and it will yield nothing. You are not an irrational person so I have to wonder how you can weigh these matters to such a legal nicety while ignoring history and actually encouraging the nuclear war that will result when these Arabs finally feel they are strong enough to eradicate Israel. Hopefully you will at least be honest with yourself and acknowledge the truth of WHY it happened, when it occurs.

edit to add for clarity: When I speak of nuclear war I am not necessarily saying Iran or Pakistan or even a terror arm would initiate it. In fact I believe that the next mushroom cloud that appears will be Israeli in origin. But they will use that weapon as a last resort to save citizens that would otherwise be wiped out in an overwhelming attack or when WMD is being used against them. This is what I mean when I say that "parity" may actually encourage a nuclear war that has been avoided these nearly 40 years of Israeli nuclear superiority.

Edited by and then

I feel strongly about this; I saw the film of those children dying. Horrible! There can be no excuse, and denial is about as cowardly as I can imagine.

So you feel the need the point the finger at someone. Regardless of the actual conclusive evidence, someone has to pay?

Believe me when I say, Syria has seen a lot worse than chemical weapons. I've seen some very graphic videos.

I've seen a video of a guy trying to run away but the lower part of his leg was just a stretch of skin, he was in shock so had no idea and was stumbling around dragging his leg behind him. Civilians blown up in their homes. Old women crossing streets and being shot by snipers. I could go on.

But you feel it is only right to act since there are a couple chemical weapons launched that caused damage that completely pales in comparison to what's already happened and is currently happening?

If you got stirred up by that video. You're quite late to the party.

• Like 2

I've been away for a couple of days but this I need to respond to. If the Jews were openly attempting to ERADICATE all Arabs from the planet I would be just as offended as you seem to be about them. And my stance on "parity" as you call it is that this concept only works among rational human beings. The Soviet system valued power above all else. Killing - even their own citizens - was just a means to an end but they had no illusions about survival. To exercise the power they sought they had first to be alive. Simple concept but one that eludes those who defend Islamic extremists as though they were rational. They simply are not and it is foolish to think they would not quickly exterminate every Jew (first) on the planet if they had unrivaled power. It is tiring to go over this ground and it will yield nothing. You are not an irrational person so I have to wonder how you can weigh these matters to such a legal nicety while ignoring history and actually encouraging the nuclear war that will result when these Arabs finally feel they are strong enough to eradicate Israel. Hopefully you will at least be honest with yourself and acknowledge the truth of WHY it happened, when it occurs.

edit to add for clarity: When I speak of nuclear war I am not necessarily saying Iran or Pakistan or even a terror arm would initiate it. In fact I believe that the next mushroom cloud that appears will be Israeli in origin. But they will use that weapon as a last resort to save citizens that would otherwise be wiped out in an overwhelming attack or when WMD is being used against them. This is what I mean when I say that "parity" may actually encourage a nuclear war that has been avoided these nearly 40 years of Israeli nuclear superiority.

Firstly the part of your post I put in bold. The actions of a paranoid psychopath should not be put on the shoulders of an entire nation, yet this is what is said, either directly or by insinuation. I do not see Germans being blamed in such a way for Hitler or the Japanese for General Tojo. The Soviet Union died 22 years ago, why keep up this tired cold war propaganda.

On your other points. Today I heard Israeli government spokesman Mark Regev being interviewed about Iran and nuclear weapons. He demanded that the IAEA should be in Iran looking at everything they do. He was the asked why that organisation does not get to inspect Israeli nukes. Ooops! wrong question!. While Israel does not admit to having nukes or letting the IAEA look at what they have, then all your other points are redundant. Honesty must be the basis for any discussions. To more fully understand the strengths and weaknesses of Arabs, and to see they are not short of the full deck of cards, as you suggest, then I recommend reading "Arabs at War" by Kenneth Pollack. These are serious matters, and should be addressed from a position of knowledge, no matter what divergent opinions are held. Too many posts here are from ignorance, it shows, believe me. As I said in a reply to another poster, there is too much emoting and too little fact.

I don't necessarily disagree with all your post, but you make too many bad asumptions about Arabs in general. Jordan and Egypt are not a threat, and though we cannot see the future, are very unlikely to start another war. Syria has made ugly noises over the years and supports Hezbollah, but were they ever going to try and retake the Golan? I doubt it, and they will be incapable of anything now for decades, if ever. The threat to Israel is largely a chymera, it is from countries not bordering Israel, and who did not fight in the previous wars and simply made ugly noises from the sidelines. They can be brushed aside, they are not serious players, except the $ of the Saudis, but they are America's friends, aren't they?. I would also discount Iran, yes, I know this seems crazy, but they don't have any interest in Israel other than bating America. All words.

Edited by Kaa-Tzik
  • Like 1

It looks like there are quite a few around who deny Assad was responsible for the gas attack. I guess that is not surprising: they also deny the responsibility of Muslim radicals for 911. Foolishness bordering on stupidity. No wonder I don't think democracy is worth what is claimed for it -- people like this actually also vote.

Thats funny. I feel exactly thesame about individuals alike yourself.

'We' deny the legitimacy of 'the evidence' in regards to 'the official story'. On both accounts.

You are the old..

..We are the new.

Time will tell who, between the two parties, is right.

• Like 3

Odd that Assad was not described as a puppet before the civil war started. Who occupies Syria?. If you mean the naval base at Tartus, then why not make a noise about it before the war. And if one naval base is occupation, then what about the very many countries that host American bases, are they also "occupied". Before the war there were, I think, about 25,000 Russian and Ukranian civilians in Syria. Were there complaints before the war that they were an "occupation force"? If so, then are those countries in Western Europe, with huge numbers of non European migrants, also "occupied". It does seem that there are Iranian fighters in Syria, yet you rarely attack Iran, instead you attack Russia, who has no troops on the ground in Syria fighting, and you cannot deny this, and neither has China. You often shout about arms being made in Russia, well, what do you think considering the Soviet Union and Russia have been the major supplier of arms to Syria. What weapons do the rebels use, all got Heckler & Koch G36 or SIG 552 eh, or are they nearly all AKM and AK74. I find it odd that you attack Russia and China more than Assad. You arguments lack some credibility when you tend to shout slogans more than give facts, as they seem, or are known to you. If you are on the ground in Syria, then while of course observing opsec for yourself and those with you, why not any reports of what you see happening on a day to day basis, or when you can. For instance "Sleepless night as rockets were flying over head all night" or "Saw the results of an attack in ?????? street, terrible". But this sort of detail is missing from you, it is all slogans. That you were a member here before the war gives you credibility, nobody is going to say you only came here as a propagandist, but you loose credibility by doing just that, shouting slogans. Please, tell it as it is on the streets, the truth, not what anybody wants the truth to be. I have stated that I am skeptical about the 21 August chemical attacks. But if I am wrong, then I will apologise publickly. I want the truth, not propaganda from any side.

because we were fooled

because we were divided .. if one spoken would dissapear for ever

if two spoken they would dissapear forever

people who went into prisons usually never comes out

spend 10 years of prison without even charges or trial

those who dared speak would just dissapear and if they are lucky their family would be unharmed

i've always blamed iranian presence in syria

but the reason i critcize the russian position is because they are trading over our blood

they seek benfit over the blood of chidrens

they openly protect a one criminal that should be trialed in an international court

they support him and protect him politically , financly and military

as for reporting things

i am bearly getting along without bringing too much attention to my self

and suppose i posted report .. pictures .. even told you facts that will shock you

would it make difference

i swear if a video was posted showing this criminal of him giving orders to chemical attack

people would still find excuses

i have no faith nor hope in people really .. and i don't care about changing their mind

it's not my job to knock sense into people nor is my job to shock back to life their dead concious

my only duty toward the sacrifices of my people have given

is to simply tell the truth of what happening not to make people believe it

before the UN Report about the chemcial attack happened

HELL even the same day of the attack i said : we heard where the missiles were launched

and they were launched from exact place which i have given that it's the government stronghold in damas

and here it is the UN report verfiy that

confirmed every word i have said .. even the exact location they were launched

even the name of the squad responsible for launching

why i know ? because the house mysteriesly shook at 3 am one time

followed by the loud sound of missiles and shelling

only to find out in morning .. it was chemical attack on innocent people

but it's not enough people don't want it to be true

they want it to be those evil muslims killing their own childrens

trying to say it was the rebels

while the head of government and god damn is he stupid !

he said to chinese tv : the chemical weapons in syria are secured by the government and no terrorist can ever reach them

blowing away every claim made that it was rebels took over chemical bases in syria and have chemcial

you see it's not hard to figure the truth not hard at all

but most people don't want the truth they want their twist version of it

and the rest are not even willing to try and find it

Edited by Knight Of Shadows

Please we all know who used it and that wasnt Assad. I dont usualy wrote big posts on politics but Im realy annoyed by blindness.

How all thing started. Oh Arab spring. What about Arab spring? Where are now all young intellectuals who wanted changes? Freedom and human rights. Look Tunisia, Egypt, Libya. Their revolution was stolen by Islam radicals and extremists who were backed by West imperialists. Why? Because it easier to control extremists, radicals, drug lords, gangs then society of strong middle class. Look Tunisia now and their democracy. Opposition is brutaly killed. Like Chok ri Belaid and Mohamed Brahmi. Syria didnt have debts to World Bank and IMF. Assad won elections by 70% votes. Libya is destroyed because resources. And Syria for geo political reasons. Look Damascus, Alepo, Homs. Syria have had free health insurance, free college, strong middle class. It was not democracy but please dont preach about democracy when you cooperate with Saudi Arabia, United Arabs Emirates, Bahrein and Qatar. And so called rebels or livereaters as Russians called them in Syria wanted to create Emirate, Caliphate. They were created by USA. Same as al Qaida. Now what about chemical weapons? USA, UK and France press say one thing, Russian, Syrian, Iran, Chinese press another. But we dont need to look what press wrote. Just use logic. Its often said that victims in Syria reached number 100 000. Well 35 000 of them are rebels or FSA or al Qaida. Now why would Assad kill 300 people with chemical weapon in suburb when in Damascus in Hotel Four Seasons is UN commission? When he already kill 100 000? It would be his strategic, moral, politic suicide. No sense in that. Also whats interesting that USA and UK tried to use nerv gas. There are indications that nerv gas was used by USA in Iraq at battle of Fallujah. World went blind when Saddam choked Iranians and Kurds with nerv gas produced in Europe. Why? Because it was best for USA interests. Anyway, if we ignore that Assad Syrian army have big morale and support of own people we can see that world decided to stop this madness. Russia, India, China, Argentina, Brazil all said no to attacks on Syria. Kurds in Syria support Saddam. Christians in Syria support Saddam. And from Iraq. Hezbollah support Assad. No one want al Qaida on throne. Except Obama puppet who dance as USA corparations wanted. USA work for long as corparation. Not state. Lobbists can gave money to congressman. Its in the law. Its legal corruption. Also as always in history-history play wild card. No one could predict that rebels would be that stupid and taped their war crimes and put it on youtube. Like where they eat hearts of dead people or execute prisoners. So media embargo was broken by own „forces“.Whats scary that British Minister of Foreign Affairs and USA secretary once said that they will not wait for UN report. Three permanent members of UN wanted attack on Syria without UN report. Sending message that UN is irelevant. Law and order dont mean nothing. UN was created when one country Nazi Germany was defeated for their idea of supreme race. Now winners of that war, who created UN, wanted to „destroy“ UN and conquer state. Same as Nazi Germany did. But Syria isnt Libya. China and Russia, also winners in WW II, didnt react on Libya because it was just for resources. But Syria is geo political matter. It has way on Med sea. Bordering with Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Iraq, Turkey. Iran is close. Libya was energy story. Gadafi and Bengazi fell because they wanted that USA, France, UK pay their debts to Libya then to sign new contracts about concessions to oil. Gadafi fell, new goverment sign new contracts and now Libya is state without central goverment. State where military robbing. Tribes, gangs, terrorists rule the land. Fight for human rights led Libya to mediveal. We have al Qaida in Iraq, Islam brotherhood in Egypt, al Nusri or al Qaida in Syria. Chaos. Rebels inSyria kill among themselves for car on streets. Drug lords, al Qaida, Islam radicals. Syria is Eldorado for USA, French and UK corparations. Umayyad Mosque in Damascus have grave of St.John, near is grave of Kurd Salah al Din. If Syria fall Russia, Iran, China will be weaken. And USA, UK, France will prosper. Thats what is all about. Proxy war. With collateral victims Syrian people. It would be all right that USA, France and UK left Syria alone. 70% people support Assad in Syria. Wait next elections in 2014 and you will see who will win.

Big Bad Voodoo

as for reporting things

i am bearly getting along without bringing too much attention to my self

and suppose i posted report .. pictures .. even told you facts that will shock you

would it make difference

Wouldn't shock me, but we know those type of pictures and videos are not allowed here. I wouldn't expect you to be an unoficial reporter of course, particulary if it drew attention to your location.

Most of your post I accept. There are a few parts that I think you know I have a problem with, but no point going around in circles. As you were on this forum before the war, then I accept that you are no terrorist, just an ordinary Syrian with an argument with his government. Not that you need to prove yourself to me or anybody else of course. If I were you I would discard the false friends, the sort that are "My enemies enemy is my friend", and watch your back and your flanks more than the army infont of you. Those from Caucusus are not to be trusted, ever....

Edited by Kaa-Tzik