Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

4 gang rapists sentenced...

Bavarian Raven

http://www.cnn.com/2...-rape-sentence/

An Indian court sentenced four men to deathFriday for the rape and murder of a 23-year-old woman in New Delhi, an attack that appalled the South Asian nation.

May her family know a little peace and justice in this. :/

I remember first hearing about this case; having had friends who have been raped, it really touched/hurt me. :/ At least they got an appropriate sentence.

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 1

I hope. :)

Very sad story...What they did was just.... It's just beyond words. Men who rape women like this, are nothing but dogs, and should be put down like them....

• Like 1

I seem to have left my sympathy for these men somewhere. Ohh well. Burn, Satan's waiting to say "hello".

• Like 2

Not losing any sleep over their fate, unlike the horrible feelings that churned through me when the story of the vile rape broke - that cost me some serious peace of mind.

• Like 3

So many stories of gang rapes being reported in the media these days and most of them coming from India. What is wrong with these men! behaving like a pack of wild animals with no remorse about what they're doing whatsoever. Despicable behaviour, and that's putting it mildly. It's really disturbing to hear of such things and those poor women, it doesn't bear thinking about. Rapists get no sympathy from me.

• Like 3

I hope the families can find peace in this. I cannot imagine what they have gone through. These are not men, wild animals who can't suffer enough for what they did and the pain the family is left with. I will lose no sleep over their fate.

• Like 3

The defence lawyer was calling the final ruling the "defeat of justice". How an earth do you call raping and destroying a young woman, eventually leading to her death in such a cruel and senseless act upon human life to be dealt with in execution a defeat of justice?

What these people did to her is absolutely horrific and inhuman. Bashed her friend and utterly destroyed her insides with an iron rod. Disgusting.

I remember first hearing about this case; having had friends who have been raped, it really touched/hurt me. :/ At least they got an appropriate sentence.

My eldest sister was raped when she was thirteen; I was seven and didn't know for many years.

These men deserve some fairly explicit things to happen to them and their.. I'll leave it at that.

[...]

These men deserve some fairly explicit things to happen to them and their.. I'll leave it at that.

One thing comes in mind: final act from I Spit On Your Grave II... Balls and shlang in the press...

Just today, two b******* raped and burned alive (in the trunk of the car) 17 year old... I'm against death sentences, but such kind of creeps deserve their limbs burned to the ashes... while keeping them alive...