Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

MY Theory of the Ancient Alien sort...

EarthsFinalStand

when man write history, he knows only what he saw. this is true for the rest of years after the bible, in the valley of Sumeria, where hammurabi was an extraterrestrial. i know this for several reasons, 1): he was very smart for his caliber of human, and 2): his law code closely resembles those which I have saw for other ancient tribes... but that is only a beginning for a diff. story.

when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars. it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.

and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.

now in modern times we are so fixate on our mobile phones,and computers, that we might loose sight of what the ancients knew. we know what we know from history, what the arab scrolls have give us, but we choose to ignore the past! this is bad practice...

please tell me your throughts... :tu:

Hammurabi was an alien because he was smarter then everyone else?

Well using that arugment, Leonardo, Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan were all aliens too.

• Like 2

when man write history, he knows only what he saw. this is true for the rest of years after the bible, in the valley of Sumeria, where hammurabi was an extraterrestrial. i know this for several reasons, 1): he was very smart for his caliber of human, and 2): his law code closely resembles those which I have saw for other ancient tribes... but that is only a beginning for a diff. story.

when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars. it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.

and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.

now in modern times we are so fixate on our mobile phones,and computers, that we might loose sight of what the ancients knew. we know what we know from history, what the arab scrolls have give us, but we choose to ignore the past! this is bad practice...

you: and even the romans navigate by stars, for example of when caesar conquered the italyans, when he was forming rome's empire.

hi - Im not so sure what you meant by this statement. Did you mean Caesar needed to navigate by stars to know where Italy was?

Apparently the smartest man on earth was king Solomon and it was told he has gotten knowledge from Gods

anyone ever heard of newton, degrasse tyson, asimov (yes I put asimov in there), da vinci, einstein, hawking, and look up benjiman carson!!

i reckon all these pple.. are visited by aliens? or are aliens? part aliens?

I see a story waiting to be posted in here ! That make who ever post it ,A Alien right? :tu:

Well It seems that only the Aliens are the ones that Have not actually spoken up in here ! Anyone Have Proof ?

Apparently the smartest man on earth was king Solomon and it was told he has gotten knowledge from Gods

Good heavens Ive not heard that one. So erm, what knowledge did he get then - and how did it benefit him/mankind?

I see a story waiting to be posted in here ! That make who ever post it ,A Alien right? :tu:

Well It seems that only the Aliens are the ones that Have not actually spoken up in here ! Anyone Have Proof ?

I have undeniable proof that aliens are here and have been here for centuries. And yes they did come

across untold light years and dimensions to teach our ancestors how to stack rock, and there was aand is a reason, one

that will help mankind for all time, but I'm not allowed to share it with you......................the proof or the reason because

the government is watching me...... :cry:

:clap:

Good heavens Ive not heard that one. So erm, what knowledge did he get then - and how did it benefit him/mankind?

I'm betting it had something to do with stacking rocks or some other form of stonework...

In every generation of humanity there are those that are very smart compared to most as well as those who are very dumb compared to most - the fact that humanity has a wide and varied intellect is not evidence for anything other than human evolution is varied and rich.

when jesus gave man forgiveness, he yearned for heaven. today many of us see heaven as a false promise but to the ancient christians they look to the stars.

it is because of this astral fixation that we could maybe see there is a hint of alien influence in ancient times, when the early men was just beginning to form us.

Looking up and seeing fixed points of light then making use of them for navigation only proves that ancient humanity had good eye-sight, a keen sense of direction and the capacity to use the two to their advantage in navigating their world.

Jesus looked to Heaven and advised us that the Kingdom of Heaven was within us - he did not look to "the heavens" and claim it was "out there somewhere".

The christians "looked to the stars" in the same way as every other human did, for navigation as fixed points of light in the sky - christians followed Jesus' teachings about the Kingdom of Heaven being within a man.

We have an entire field of astronomy, a space station and space exploration is a happening thing.

History and the knowledge of the ancients also have many scholars and studies are continuous in these fields - hence your awareness of their existence, someone preserved and studied the knowledge left by our forebears - you need to be specific about what you believe we ignore from the past, especially given that you have the knowledge because we have preserved the past teachings in the first place.

How is being "fixed on our mobile phones and computers" in anyway relevant to whether or not the Ancient Alien theory is valid?

• Like 1

Maybe some of the participants around here are aliens. How would we know? (Of course that speculation is pretty much at the same level as those who assert all sorts of things for which there is no credible evience).

• Like 1

Maybe some of the participants around here are aliens. How would we know? (Of course that speculation is pretty much at the same level as those who assert all sorts of things for which there is no credible evience).

Frank, I think you're pretty smart. Ergo, you're an alien. :)

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

1280px-Inca_wall_2_-_Coricancha_Peru.jpg

Sorry guys.

All this talk of Ancient Aliens; I just couldn't resist it!

:clap:

Don't get it!

earth is only as old as we think...

personally i think the earth is as old as it is, regardless of what we think. as humans, to the world, we are just another organism.

• Like 1

this came to my mind...

http://imyourgodmachine420.tumblr.com/post/60124891046

Here is a story I was told by my old boss whose brother worked for the goverment. So my old boss/ friend picks his brother up at the airport , (he is visiting from out of town) goes back to his house. Then he is asked by his brother to go outside he wants to talk to him. Here is where it gets weird. Keep in mind my boss/friend is calling me on my Nextel phone telling me all this because he is freaked out. So his brother tells him a story of how he requested technology hints from "friends". His one example was a advanced optic system for looking out into space from a space based platform. So from what bob said we are in a tenant landlord situation. The old landlords didn't like us the new ones do. That is all be said about that. So somehow we are getting tech from some kind of arraignment. His older 50+ year old brother tell you something that off the wall. My old boss/friend freaked out and had to talk to someone. So I know both people involved are well educated one works locally another one works on R&D stuff for the goverment. This happened years ago I was 30 and I had known my 40+yr old boss for 5 years. The guy was all business and loved to donate time helping people. And as I said before he was an elder in his church. I believe he has credibility just because I knew him as a honest christian man, so his story kind of freaked me out.

Hammurabi was an alien because he was smarter then everyone else?

Well using that arugment, Leonardo, Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan were all aliens too.

And then.. Mr Spock too!

oh, wait..