Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mexico ufo's with radar confirmation

Spacenut56

http://www.science.discovery.com/tv-shows click on on tv shows and then clicl on "Unexplained Files" tv show,

now scroll down till you see WATVH MORE UNEXPLAINED FILES FILES VIDEOS. Look for a video that says "Mexico UFO'S" and the video is 2 minutes in length.

There was a radar confirmed in these sightings. How can this be explained away?

Edited by Spacenut56
  • Like 1

We are bearing with you. Maybe the aliens had intercepted somehow?! :unsure2:

• Like 2

http://www.science.d...ry.com/tv-shows click on on tv shows and then clicl on "Unexplained Files" tv show,

now scroll down till you see WATVH MORE UNEXPLAINED FILES FILES VIDEOS. Look for a video that says "Mexico UFO'S" and the video is 2 minutes in length.

There was a radar confirmed in these sightings. How can this be explained away?

Go for it SN56!

Well I give up, for some reason it will not post, so use your search engine for The Science Channel, and then click on "shows" when you arrive there, and then go down to where you will see "more videos" and you will see on the right side a 2.00 minute video about Mexican ufo's and the incident where one at least was confirmed on radar. Sorry about the hassle. I get frustrated with technology alot from time to time.

Well I give up, for some reason it will not post, so use your search engine for The Science Channel, and then click on "shows" when you arrive there, and then go down to where you will see "more videos" and you will see on the right side a 2.00 minute video about Mexican ufo's and the incident where one at least was confirmed on radar. Sorry about the hassle. I get frustrated with technology alot from time to time.

well, most vids online are found in more than one place, and I know from experience you will; find the quite a number of 'Mexican ufo' vids on youtube. Many by Jaime mauusan unfortunately. is it the one when they were in their jets chasing the light things? Which turned out to be oil well flames?

here you go, link sorted. Tho Ive not watched any yet

http://science.discovery.com/tv-shows/the-unexplained-files

well, most vids online are found in more than one place, and I know from experience you will; find the quite a number of 'Mexican ufo' vids on youtube. Many by Jaime mauusan unfortunately. is it the one when they were in their jets chasing the light things? Which turned out to be oil well flames?

Jamie Mauusan, that the one who screams "Reptilians!!!" every time they videotape some digital artifact screwing with some newscaster's face?

• Like 2

here you go, link sorted. Tho Ive not watched any yet

http://science.disco...explained-files

Thats it, thank you! go down to the lower right area where it says " watch more videos" and you will see the "Mexican ufo video" its 2.00 in length, and this was the sighting(s) that was confirmed on radar.

I watched the video and it's only two minutes long. Is this the radar incident from 1975?

Spacenut could you please provide more details as I would like to read more about it? (I am very fluent in Spanish, I don't mind if it's not in English).

Thank you!

:tu:

Well, the video is obviously a dramatization, with some pretty fake special effects: for instance, the 'radar return' moves when the sweep marker isn't crossing it, which isn't how radar works. Also, what the heck is a 'sharp 270 degree turn' when the return is only updated every six to ten seconds? Why not a 'less sharp' 90 degree turn?

So, not too impressed.

• Like 1

Well, the video is obviously a dramatization, with some pretty fake special effects: for instance, the 'radar return' moves when the sweep marker isn't crossing it, which isn't how radar works. Also, what the heck is a 'sharp 270 degree turn' when the return is only updated every six to ten seconds? Why not a 'less sharp' 90 degree turn?

So, not too impressed.

another voice of reason!! :tu:

Thats it, thank you! go down to the lower right area where it says " watch more videos" and you will see the "Mexican ufo video" its 2.00 in length, and this was the sighting(s) that was confirmed on radar.

OR...when watching the actual vid, just copy and past the url like this and it takes people straight to the said video

http://science.disco...exican-ufos.htm

Sorry, but I need more than 2 mins to be satisfied (like a lot of women) :lol:

• Like 1

Me I`ll take the Two min`s and some real Proof,maybe a instruction manual and a spare part to the Flux capacitor ! or What ever fantastic powerplant they are running theses days ! :tu:

I watched the video and it's only two minutes long. Is this the radar incident from 1975?

Spacenut could you please provide more details as I would like to read more about it? (I am very fluent in Spanish, I don't mind if it's not in English).

Thank you!

:tu:

I do not know what the year was of this sighting, but this program does do reenactments regarding the subject matter of the show,that done with interviews of people involved as well. An air traffic Controller said he received a report from a pilot south of Mexico City who was being followed by 3 ufo's. The Air Traffic Controller and others watched on radar as the ufo made a dramatic 270 degree turn, which made the Controller think he was seeing a ufo. Many others in the Control room watched on radar as the ufo did this turn and then travel off. Hopefully this is going to be the subject matter for a new show down the road, and was a 2 minute teaser video. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

I do not know what the year was of this sighting, but this program does do reenactments regarding the subject matter of the show,that done with interviews of people involved as well. An air traffic Controller said he received a report from a pilot south of Mexico City who was being followed by 3 ufo's. The Air Traffic Controller and others watched on radar as the ufo made a dramatic 270 degree turn, which made the Controller think he was seeing a ufo. Many others in the Control room watched on radar as the ufo did this turn and then travel off. Hopefully this is going to be the subject matter for a new show down the road, and was a 2 minute teaser video. Hope this helps.

Looks good to me. A 270 degree turn does sound impossible for a conventional craft. It was on radar........... I would like to hear what the pilot saw.

Zoser, with all respect those 2 minutes are not enough to come to a conclusion, but I have found more stuff in English so everybody can read about it.

Unfortunately the pilot transmission is not available.

I am really looking forward to read what all you here think of this:

http://www.ufobevy.net/2012/02/ufo-1975-mexican-pilot-ufo-encounter.html

I never came to one. I only said it looked a good case.

:blush:

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted your words.....still looking forward to see what the ufologists and skeptics think now.

:yes:

• Like 2

Zoser, with all respect those 2 minutes are not enough to come to a conclusion, but I have found more stuff in English so everybody can read about it.

Unfortunately the pilot transmission is not available.

I am really looking forward to read what all you here think of this:

http://www.ufobevy.n...-encounter.html

Just read it. Very nice and we have a sketch of it too. Interesting when he said that he was compelled by the UFO's to increase his height.

I have seen and read quite a few cases like this. Can the 1st video be made available to people other than private members?

Oh sorry, I misinterpreted your words.....still looking forward to see what the ufologists and skeptics think now.

:yes:

No worries. Just be prepared for the skeptic onslaught. Like Christmas it is sure to come.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

^^^ The video is only for private members, apparently.

Zoser, I usually am a skeptic too but I don't know what to make of this as there are many people involved...but there are so many questions, like why was the case dead for so many years? Why was it brushed under the carpet and only now the pilot and radar operator are talking about it?

I do want to believe UFOs are real, but so far I haven't found one single case that proves it.

This is why I enjoy the discussions here, cause I can read the opinions of the believers and the skeptics.

Edited by Aggie

^^^ The video is only for private members, apparently.

Zoser, I usually am a skeptic too but I don't know what to make of this as they are many people involved...but there are so many questions, like why was the case dead for so many years? Why was it brushed under the carpet and only now the pilot and radar operator are talking about it?

It's not unusual for cases only to be aired 30 or 40 years later. A good example is the Bentwaters incident which I'm sure you will be familiar with. The safety of witnesses who have been threatened, and pilot's careers, are probably two good reasons.

I do want to believe UFOs are real, but so far I haven't found one single case that proves it.

Weight of evidence is the key. There is no pragmatic evidence under the sun that will satisfy a skeptical mind. I recently opened a thread asking what evidence people would like. The answer came back that they want it confirmed by NASA and the media. That will never happen for many reasons. The answer is to re-examine your proof criteria.

This is why I enjoy the discussions here, cause I can read the opinions of the believers and the skeptics.

There are far more skeptics here than believers. Overwhelmingly so. Don't expect a balanced discussion.

• Like 1

Looks good to me. A 270 degree turn does sound impossible for a conventional craft. It was on radar........... I would like to hear what the pilot saw.

This makes no sense whatsoever and without further qualifications, is naturally patently wrong.

Regular aircraft make 270 or 360 degree turns on a regular basis.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 5