Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Resurected millionaire doesn't care about

markdohle

No, I doubt that I would care a great deal about money if I was a millionaire (resurrected or not!)

It still makes me smile when I recall reading that Sir Paul MacCartney (millionaire) was emphasizing to his son (then a small child) the unimportance of money!

• Like 2

No, I doubt that I would care a great deal about money if I was a millionaire (resurrected or not!)

It still makes me smile when I recall reading that Sir Paul MacCartney (millionaire) was emphasizing to his son (then a small child) the unimportance of money!

I think the NDE's always change in ways that need to be, for him it was the need to serve others and to let go of the money, for others, it might have been using their money in other ways.

Peace

mark

It's sad, this concept of money. It only exists due to our society. Yet there is so much emphasis and it becomes the epitome of what you should be aiming for in life.

But not every society existed with the need for such. So relative to our society, money matters, however, to another it simply does not exist in any shape or form. So you take one of these money hungry people and put them in this differen society. All that money becomes meaningless.

What needs to be seen is the positives that are shared between these societies that is, what I believe, the real tellers of what is most important.

The way I see money in my regard is. To get what I need and something I may want every once in a while, maintain a balance between this as buying too many wants can give you the impression you are falsely dependant on them to make you feel more fulfilled. Any excess I am building up to help change in parts of the world.

Many billionaires and such have all this money they keep throwing onto a pile, they are living an unbalanced life.