Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shooting at Washington Navy Yard

Bavarian Raven

Dead Navy Yard shooter confirmed: http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t1

Wow...I cannot touch that....my opinion would be stricken and I would be banned....I'm already on thin ice with TPTB around here....

That dude looks like...well...an angry person....

• Like 1

InB4 "False flag!"....

There is a lot of questions that need to be answered. Obviously...someone...somewhere...didn't perform their duties very well.

Did the weapons come in?...or were they weapons available to the staff? I go with weapons available to qualified and approved staff....so this makes me think..."going postal"...

Someone had a boner...they knew they needed to get on base...needed to get their "approved weapon" and get the killin' started...

this was not a typical terrorist attack...I do not care what comes forward....this was anger...a blind rage....someone got demoted...written up....punished....whatever...and popped a gasket.

I do not care what "official story comes out....this has nothing to do with the oppressive gun control agenda....has nothing to do with terrorism....this was an anger attack....a blind rage. Someone got smacked down and popped a gasket....

this is the reality of an over demanding world and unrealistic expectations of people...people are not computers...they happen to have lots of glitches and flaws....

In the link I posted above, it said they are not suspecting terrorism as a motive.

On the other hand, get ready for the anti gun backlash to start.... :no:

They are not gonna be happy until all our guns are confiscated. After all, a armed slave populace is dangerous, according to the statists....

Here's what Obama had to say:

Link: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/results?q=obama%20on%20navy%20yard%20shooting&oq=obama%20on%20navy%20yard%20shooting&gs_l=youtube-reduced.3...489.16493.0.17305.25.21.0.4.4.0.532.4389.0j12j6j2j0j1.21.0....0...1ac.1.23.youtube-reduced..14.11.1536.Qxpz2HKQ7g4

In the link I posted above, it said they are not suspecting terrorism as a motive.

On the other hand, get ready for the anti gun backlash to start.... :no:

They are not gonna be happy until all our guns are confiscated. After all, a armed slave populace is dangerous, according to the statists....

Here's what Obama had to say:

Link: http://m.youtube.com...536.Qxpz2HKQ7g4

Li

linky not working....

Of course it is going to be another gun control push....the dictator in charge is not going to rest until the serfs and peasants are powerless....well...all except the thugs in Chicago....

The dude make my skin crawl and my blood boil....why have we not had a recall on him?...why are we doomed to put up with him for 2+ years? He and Biden need to be busting rocks and biting pillows at Levinworth....they make me sick...they do NOT represent us...the USA citizens....on the world stage very well....ok....they do not represent us at all. We love to help people...we don't like to fight...we would prefer to handle things diplomatically....none of these things does this administration represent to the world....no wonder everyone hates us.

• Like 1

Li

linky not working....

Of course it is going to be another gun control push....the dictator in charge is not going to rest until the serfs and peasants are powerless....well...all except the thugs in Chicago....

The dude make my skin crawl and my blood boil....why have we not had a recall on him?...why are we doomed to put up with him for 2+ years? He and Biden need to be busting rocks and biting pillows at Levinworth....they make me sick...they do NOT represent us...the USA citizens....on the world stage very well....ok....they do not represent us at all. We love to help people...we don't like to fight...we would prefer to handle things diplomatically....none of these things does this administration represent to the world....no wonder everyone hates us.

Sorry, about that. I think this link will work:

Link: http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=8PY5GK7-HxQ

And yes, we need to impeach Obama. For a long time, I've been saying it won't do much good. But that's wrong. If enough Americans get behind it, and petition and hold Vietnam style era protests, we can do it. If that happens, I believe Americans will realize just how powerful our voices really are. Maybe they will become more politically active, as well. We need to show those in charge, they don't have as much power as they think they do. We need to show America, ordinary, citizens still have a voice.

Take your pick in what to impeach him over. Gun running to Syrian Al Qaeda ​rebels terrorists at Benghazi, gun running to Mexican drug cartels, and the IRS targeting tea party groups and libertarians. Lois Lerners emails reveal a lot:

Link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324549004579068914192280866.html

Another link: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/12/emails-ois-lerner-specifically-targeted-tea-party/

How about defying one of his oaths....to protect and preserve the Constitution....that one in and of itself should get the betrayer tossed....

• Like 1

I searched his name and one of the top suggestions after his full name "Aaron Alexis", is, wait for it... "Aaron Alexia Muslim". Kinda lost for words on that.

What strikes me as odd is the amount of stuff that really sends the whole populace into fear. Stopping flights, putting schools into lockdown, blaring out of loudspeakers to get into your shelter... It's like how they dealt with the Boston bombings. Putting the whole state in lockdown. Making everyone feel their life is at stake. Over a decade ago this sort of thing would not have happened.

• Like 2

Take your pick in what to impeach him over. Gun running to Syrian Al Qaeda ​rebels terrorists at Benghazi, gun running to Mexican drug cartels, and the IRS targeting tea party groups and libertarians.

Not true and not impeachable. Admit it. You really don't like him because he's black.

I do not care what "official story comes out....this has nothing to do with the oppressive gun control agenda....has nothing to do with terrorism....this was an anger attack....a blind rage. Someone got smacked down and popped a gasket....

Me neither. This is the new state of America. You gun nuts asked for it, now you get it. Nut + gun = mass shooting. If you want to feel angry about this, look in the mirror. If you want to feel sorry about it, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Not true and not impeachable. Admit it. You really don't like him because he's black.

I personally don't like him because he is as bad as bush, as bad as a long list of presidents.

Take your racial filth/hate and go somewhere else. It's not wanted here ninjadude..

Edited by Bavarian Raven
  • Like 8

I searched his name and one of the top suggestions after his full name "Aaron Alexis", is, wait for it... "Aaron Alexia Muslim". Kinda lost for words on that.

What strikes me as odd is the amount of stuff that really sends the whole populace into fear. Stopping flights, putting schools into lockdown, blaring out of loudspeakers to get into your shelter... It's like how they dealt with the Boston bombings. Putting the whole state in lockdown. Making everyone feel their life is at stake. Over a decade ago this sort of thing would not have happened.

It's to inspire fear in the hearts of those in the midst of their servitude and education for and by the state.

Me neither. This is the new state of America. You gun nuts asked for it, now you get it. Nut + gun = mass shooting. If you want to feel angry about this, look in the mirror. If you want to feel sorry about it, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Apparently he was on medication; at least that's the rumor.

And another thing he has in common with most mass-shooters.

If he had PTSD, which is a plausible reason for taking medication, then it makes sense why he literally went postal.

As for me, I am sorry, but I did not enter my former workplace and kill thirteen people.

I am not culpable for the actions of a lone madman on a suicidal rampage.

That is like saying all Muslims are responsible for the actions of Al-Qaeda.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 5

Forget him. He's here to derail.

Is multiple shooters still being talked about? If not, it's a postal situation. If so, it could be anything.

• Like 2

Just read an article stating that he was Buddhist and spoke Thai. From what people were saying, he had money and anger management issues.

• Like 1

• Forget him. He's here to derail.
    Is multiple shooters still being talked about? If not, it's a postal situation. If so, it could be anything.
    I'm not sure whether or not that's still an aspect of the investigation.
    I read that they had another suspect, but he apparently was cleared of involvement?
    I agree - whether or not there was a second shooter, Mr. Alexis is surely implicated.

Just read an article stating that he was Buddhist and spoke Thai. From what people were saying, he had money and anger management issues.
    I also read that. If he had anger management issues that explains his interest in Buddhism.
    Buddhist meditation techniques are good to cleanse one's mood and anger.

Edited by Hatake Kakashi
  • Like 1

My first thoughts on hearing about the attack was that he (The shooter) was getting vengence on someone. Probably we'll find out one of the dead was his Boss. And then when the contents of his home/computer are disclosed it will be even more clear he was trying to kill one or two particular people and the rest was colateral.

It was interesting reading about the early reports and how several well organized people were attacking the base. The rush to news is not always accurate.

Did anyone see a picture of this guy? I did not read all the links....

Edit:

UHHHH..... He was a black fella. That's not going to make things easier....

aaron-alexis-2.jpg

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 1

Did anyone see a picture of this guy? I did not read all the links....

Edit:

UHHHH..... He was a black fella. That's not going to make things easier....

aaron-alexis-2.jpg

Why?

Edited by Black Red Devil

regardless of what kind of fellow he was, the fact is that it was known that he was a risk:

The FBI identified the shooter as Aaron Alexis, 34, of Fort Worth, who in 2011 received a general discharge from the Navy Reserve, a designation that usually signals a problem in his record. Alexis was arrested but not charged in a gun incident in Seattle in 2004 but still had a security clearance with a military contractor that allowed him access to the Navy Yard, officials said.

Read more

• Like 1

^ that's a bad mix of political correctness and/or another failure of one of our many safety for citizens government entities. I wouldn't say that if this happened on the street or in a mall but this happened on a military base(entity failure) AND he had military clearance(political correctness). Might not be jihadi bs but similarities to fort hood are there. Thank you political correctness and way-beyond-necessary-tolerance. You've killed again.

Edited by F3SS
  • Like 1

ninjadude you just lost all credibility in any future comments you say.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 8

I don't like his white half either....

• Like 4

ninjadude you just lost all credibility in any future comments you say.

Yeah, pathetic.

Another attack where drills were conducted just days before. Someone start a CT thread!

• Like 3

So, another American citizen with mental problems and his own arsenal goes on the rampage again. The worrying thing is that i suspect this combination is all too common in the U.S.

• Like 1

And of course...wait for it...Feinstein is already using this as a platform for her gun grab....will someone put this bish out of everyone's misery please? Just vote her out to the pasture....California...this bish is in our face because of you....do the right thing...vote her out or all of you collectively go jump off a cliff somewhere...we are tired of her and Pelosi...be an adult and do the rest of the country a favor...rid us of that stench....

feinstein_zps784e4e9f.jpg

• Like 2

And of course...wait for it...Feinstein is already using this as a platform for her gun grab....will someone put this bish out of everyone's misery please? Just vote her out to the pasture....California...this bish is in our face because of you....do the right thing...vote her out or all of you collectively go jump off a cliff somewhere...we are tired of her and Pelosi...be an adult and do the rest of the country a favor...rid us of that stench....

feinstein_zps784e4e9f.jpg

Of course she is, just like the DC mayor is blaming the sequester.

• Like 1

Tuesday, on CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper," Michael Ritrovato spoke at length about his friend, suspected Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis. After expressing his condolences to the victims and their families, Ritrovato then expressed his shock over the actions of a man he described as being "like a brother to me" and a "good-natured guy."

Ritrovato went on to explain that two of them had a close relationship based in part on their differences, specifically race and politics. Alexis was black, Ritrovato is white. Ritrovato described himself as conservative and Alexis is "more of a liberal type" who supported Barack Obama:

I would say things like, 'You know, you are my brother from another mother.' And he would say things like, 'You're my Italian mafia guy from New York.' So we had things we joked about: Aaron wasn't conservative like I am. He was more of a liberal type; he wasn't happy with the former [bush] administration. He was more happy with this [the Obama] administration -- as far as presidential administrations.

http://www.breitbart...beral-Obama-fan

Just more proof he was truly mentally ill.

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1