Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Shadow Animals

Thunderbird915

So 4 years ago I was sitting in my living room I kept seeing the shadow of what looked like a German Shepard none of by neighbors owned one though, later(the next day) my mom told me about her pet German Shepard when she was a kid , he was hit by a truck so they had to put him down. But I want to know have any of you have experiences like this?

• Like 3

Not exactly, but sometimes I can feel my dearly beloved tuxedo kitty sitting beside me on the couch. We used to sit and watch cowboy movies together. And sometimes out of the corner of my eye, I can see him in the hallway where he used to sit waiting for me to go down the hall to the bedroom at night. I am sure my other cat can see him at times, too. Maybe it's just wishful thinking. His ashes are in a box on top of the china closet, waiting for when I am buried. He and my girl cat will be buried with me, if I outlive her.

• Like 2

I mean its kinda ool that you can see your beloved pets but its also kinda creepy yah know?

• Like 1

I had a wild cat. He was a grey and hunted rabbits for his meals. I took him in we became mates. He went missing before I moved house. But I found him at the previous house some months later sitting on the lawn just giving me that Egyptian cat stare I absolutely adored. He blinked and I blinked and we were reunited. :innocent:

I took him home and placed him on my lap. All was going well but something spooked him. We were eye to eye when he pinned back his ears, his pupils enlarged and he growled and growled then started hissing...more and more before doing a fierce,twisted leap out the door and gone...

Now I think he had a premonition of death because sadly the next day I was told, and sure enough, my beautiful beast of a cat had been killed by a car in a hit and run overnight.

R.I.P Ihu.

• Like 2

No, not expereience it, but did read the book then watched the film...Pet cemetery. Does that count?

• Like 1

No story, but I couldn't help thinking of this great example of shadow puppetry..

[media=]

[/media]

So also about max the German Shepard the shadow of the dog went to the door a few days later ,that knight someone tried to get in our house the police said that one of our neighbors saw whoever it was, was scared away by a German Shepard in our yard... (Also that's when I started believing in ghost/spirits).

• Like 2

About the only thing I can contribute to this is when I put my Doberman down. I felt like he walked out of the vet's behind me afterward. I was driving a truck with a camper shell and I had my Sheltie in the back. Normally, whenever I lifted the door to the camper, she'd bounce forward to meet me. On this day when, for some reason when I walked out of the vet's and opened the door, she cringed in the back instead. That's all I got.

• Like 2

My beloved black German shepherd once appeared to me when I was in bed suffering flu. She died two months before then.

Last year on two occasions I saw a cat in the downstairs hall that soon disappeared. I don't know who the cat was but looked like a tabby.