Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Places to see UFOs

qxcontinuum

Every since i was a young boy growing in an European country. I was fascinated by UFO's and numerous books I read about alien encounters. I used to take a flashlight climbing upon the hills surrounding my city and laying down on the grass I pointed the sky looking hours for everything that was moving, day and night. And boy i would never forget how amazing the night sky can be when there's no light pollution around. It was like the sky is falling or i was in a spaceship!

Even now as adult i have dreams about space ships with undefined forms and light, pulsating and running above me . In fact almost obsessive repeating but highly pleasurable i sometimes self consciously remain in these dreams knowing that isn't reality but enjoying w/o willingness to wake up.

However by reading this forum and hearing numerous claims of ufo sightings i have to admit; i am jealous. I wish i could see that as well but everything seems to happen mostly in Us. I have travelled in numerous european countries. Have drove hundred of miles including nights..etc.. I am living since 2000 in ontario Canada and the sky is deadly boring here.... So what is going on... Where are the most ufo sightings visible ?

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 2

I think I have seen Ufos.

However I have been very impressed by the skeptic Umers who have taken the guess work out of this so often but not so often mysterious phenomenon.

So thanks to these diligent few .... I think I have seen Ufos.

I sure have seen some odd stuff that I think would challenge even skeptics, I mean if they were standing with me seeing some things I have witnessed I wonder... What would they make of it... priceless hahaha!

Keep your eyes peeled and camera loaded continuum, for when you least expect it....Good luck :tu:

I can tell you one place your not likely to see many if any and thats on this forum! hahaha.

the two best places to see UFO's of the alien kind..

Your imagination

and

youtube

• Like 3

Every since i was a young boy growing in an European country. I was fascinated by UFO's and numerous books I read about alien encounters. I used to take a flashlight climbing upon the hills surrounding my city and laying down on the grass I pointed the sky looking hours for everything that was moving, day and night. And boy i would never forget how amazing the night sky can be when there's no light pollution around. It was like the sky is falling or i was in a spaceship!

Even now as adult i have dreams about space ships with undefined forms and light, pulsating and running above me . In fact almost obsessive repeating but highly pleasurable i sometimes self consciously remain in these dreams knowing that isn't reality but enjoying w/o willingness to wake up.

However by reading this forum and hearing numerous claims of ufo sightings i have to admit; i am jealous. I wish i could see that as well but everything seems to happen mostly in Us. I have travelled in numerous european countries. Have drove hundred of miles including nights..etc.. I am living since 2000 in ontario Canada and the sky is deadly boring here.... So what is going on... Where are the most ufo sightings visible ?

They can be visable just about anywhere on earth, at any time. You have to be at the right place and at the right time. I haven't yet, but my brother has seen 3 ufo's here in Washington State.

• Like 1

Airports are the best place. You'd be amazed by how much flying saucers look like landing lights.

Also go out someplace where there is no light pollution. You'll seeing UFO's flying in straight lines all night, mostly in north-south directions but sometimes in east-west directions.

• Like 2

What a good question.

I'll have a go.

1) South Western States: New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Arizona

2) Florida

2) Mexico

I would say these are the main world hot spots.

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I'll be driving through the San Luis Valley again tomorrow. Didn't catch anything last time, but you never know. That's as good of a hot spot as any.

• Like 1

I'll be driving through the San Luis Valley again tomorrow. Didn't catch anything last time, but you never know. That's as good of a hot spot as any.

Yes that place sure does feature in a lot of sightings as well as cattle mutilations.

A favourite topic on UM!

Make sure you call in here:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/25/colorado-san-luis-valley-ufos-watchtower-judy-messoline_n_865682.html

Edited by zoser
  • Like 1

I grew up in northern Alberta, where there is very little light pollution, and I have seen UFOs and talked to many people in the area who have also seen them. Though I can't really recommend coming all the way out here just for a chance to see them.

• Like 1

I grew up in northern Alberta, where there is very little light pollution, and I have seen UFOs and talked to many people in the area who have also seen them. Though I can't really recommend coming all the way out here just for a chance to see them.

If you feel like sharing, some of us here would be interested. Thanks.

when this gadget is common among people, ( and its being marketed commercially anytime soon) and perhaps covered with a shell/skin... then seeing a ufo in the future will be very very hard to separate from real life

(more vids)

http://www.unexplain...opic=254799&hl=

[media=]

[/media]

Edited by seeder
  • Like 1

Arizona! Especially western AZ. Its simply amazing

Yes that place sure does feature in a lot of sightings as well as cattle mutilations.

A favourite topic on UM!

http://www.huffingto...e_n_865682.html

It's two bucks to get in. Please, everyone donate to my PayPal account so I can get in!

Edited by Sweetpumper

If you feel like sharing, some of us here would be interested. Thanks.

Well me and my parents saw a metallic cigar-shaped object fly over our house at high speed without making a sound.

I also have a friend who said he woke up in the middle of the night with his room lit up with green light. He went to the window and saw a bright green light floating just over his house. He woke up the rest of his family and they all watched it for several minutes before it left. The rest of his family backs up his story, and they say it was so bright it lit up their whole yard and made a quiet humming sound.

• Like 1

Interesting. Did the cigar just move in a straight line? You saw this in the daytime, I take it?

Yeah, it just moved by in a straight line over the house, and it was in daytime.

Should you have been able to hear it? I mean, was it that close to you and could you estimate its size?

It was fairly high up,but not so high that we shouldn't have been able to hear it. I would say it was about the size of a small airplane, but it was hard to be sure, since there wasn't anything else in the sky to compare its size to.

Western Canada. British Columbia mainly. There are a lot of secret bases in the mountains where they test "ufo's."

It always happens somewhere else. Like the lotto winner - he/she is always a friend's cousin's friend younger brother'sfriend uncle. Not anybody you know. That's my take on it.

A favourite topic on UM!

http://www.huffingto...e_n_865682.html

I drove right by the sign. I figured it would be worth two bucks if it actually attracted UFOs, but I really don't think it does, so we didn't bother to stop. Didn't see anything unusual the rest of the drive.

Queensland Australia sounds like one of the places to be.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/the-truth-is-out-there-20130104-2c8n7.html