Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Greatest Debt Crisis The World Has Ever

david icke is right

http://investmentwat...seen-is-coming/

The largest mountain of debt in the history of the world just continues to grow even larger, and everyone knows that this colossal debt spiral is not going to end well. But we all keep playing along because nobody wants the party to end. Right now, there is an unprecedented ocean of red ink covering the planet. Globally, governments have never been in so much debt, corporations have never been in so much debt and consumers have never been in so much debt. But every time someone suggests that this is a problem and that we should at least try to get debt levels to settle down a bit, people start screaming that “austerity” will hurt the global economy. And of course it will. But we can’t continue to live way, way above our means indefinitely. Well, we can try, but at some point this entire house of cards is going to come crashing down and we are going to be facing the greatest economic crisis the world has ever seen.

It is kind of like watching a slow-motion train wreck that you have no chance of possibly stopping that you know will end up killing lots of innocent people. This debt crisis is going to end up destroying the global financial system, but there is not a thing that you or I can do to prevent it from happening. The unprecedented debt binge that we are witnessing right now is going to continue until someday we hit a brick wall of financial disaster. We can yell and we can scream, but it isn’t going to stop what is happening.

As the Telegraph recently noted, even the Bank for International Settlements is warning that debt levels are way too high. According to the BIS, total public and private debt levels are now 30 percent higher than they were in 2008…

People better start doing some overtime.

This so called debt is money that never existed in the first place. The human race has one option and that is to wake up to this fact that

Where it says " I promise to pay the bearer the sum of 10 pounds" is actually weight in gold.

Pound = weight not money, MONEY DOESN'T EXIST!!

'Bearer' "One that holds a check or other redeemable note for payment"

Payment in GOLD!!

People are going to be commiting suicide for NOTHING that existed in the first place. It's happening now.

Realize that the game is rigged and that a private company prints up paper and we believe it is real. We've been sucked in big time as human beings by PURE EVIL!!

Once the penny drops you can live life to the full again and not worry about it as it was never there in first place to worry about.

Good news for once.

• Like 1

If debt means anything at all, this story seems to be meaningful. Is debt an illusion, or is it real?

Yes, I think this depressing analysis is probably too close to the truth. :innocent:

If debt means anything at all, this story seems to be meaningful.

Is debt an illusion, or is it real

?

Yes, I think this depressing analysis is probably too close to the truth. :innocent:

It's not real, how can money exist when money has to be created? Debt on the other hand is created and the debt is just promises I.O.U's I promise I will pay for it later.

NOT REAL!!!

NOT REAL!!!

Understand how the monetary system works and then laugh your head off that we believed it was real. :tsu: Just a pure evil corporation taking control of the world with bits of paper.

Both money and debt are simply human constructs. Everybody agrees to play the game. When the game becomes rigged, some suffer and some gain.

Both money and debt are simply human constructs. Everybody agrees to play the game. When the game becomes rigged, some suffer and some gain.

Conformed to do so seems more fitting. Some do so unknowingly and some of us knowingly. I haven't agreed to anything , just was born into a system of lies.

• Like 2

Pound = weight not money, MONEY DOESN'T EXIST!!

So you give "favors" for your power and internet access?

I was following along until I saw the OP's username. Shortly after that,

MONEY DOESN'T EXIST!!

Some things never change..

I was following along until I saw the OP's username. Shortly after that,

Some things never change..

Just like some minds. :whistle:

• Like 1

That is not strictly true. I didn't know that money was printed out of thin air, why wasn't this taught in school? Oh yeah!

That's ok now because this simply means a new currency can be made up and we who are awoken can start to use it, start to buy things with it. Trade within ourselves and watch the rothschilds get mad and demand we are terrorist's and have chemical weapons. :whistle:

• Like 1

That is not strictly true. I didn't know that money was printed out of thin air, why wasn't this taught in school? Oh yeah!

That's ok now because this simply means a new currency can be made up and we who are awoken can start to use it, start to buy things with it. Trade within ourselves and watch the rothschilds get mad and demand we are terrorist's and have chemical weapons. :whistle:

Shouldn't you be at a protest somewhere? Clearly your ideas aren't sticking here.

Shouldn't you be at a protest somewhere? Clearly your ideas aren't sticking here.

I'll use extra extra :yes: extra sticky stuff in the future.

• Like 1

Wow the truth makes you THAT uncomfortable huh? You can bicker about verbiage all you want but the OP's post is dead on factually.

• Like 3

I'd be intrigued to know what his answer is then.

If money is an illusion (and technically it's not, it's a complex system of exchanges whereby a scrip of paper or plastic represents time and effort used to reach a reward) what does he suggest we change it with? What goes in it's place?

Because at the moment we have a doom-monger with nothing better to say then "we're doomed". Even the Prophets of doomed Biblical Israel offered "outs" and most of them said everyone was going to die horribly.

Because at the moment we have a doom-monger with nothing better to say then "we're doomed". Even the Prophets of doomed Biblical Israel offered "outs" and most of them said everyone was going to die horribly.

It's hardly doom if it ushers in a better system...it's gonna fall either way. Here's a good (quick) read from today:

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/1721-is-the-fed-ready-to-cut-americas-fiat-life-support

So, why would the Fed use erroneous data to justify QE cuts today (or the next few months), knowing that our system is addicted to fiat and will shrivel like a raisin in the sun without it? Here’s the thing: The world is changing rapidly, and the course of the next decade (if not the next century) may be decided before this year is out.

the problem is not the "illusion" or fractional system or even that it is created out of thin air (of course it is), the problem is that the money is controlled by private groups which means they get to write the laws which makes a mockery out of "democracy". 2008 showed the world the power of those that control the money, governments caved in and gave trillions to the private corporations that control the money, money which the government will force the people to pay through taxes using the courts and the gun. where did the government get the money to bail them out? it loaned it from the same corporations that it was giving the money to. what a joke. let the bankrupt parasite banks go bankrupt because that river of wealth flowing up is only going to flow faster.

• Like 1

VERONICA CHAPMAN FMOTL, KENT FREEDOM

This is veronica chapman and a wonderful person who has been through hell and back in courts but has worked it all out and is telling people who is listening about what goes on in the courts and banks.

Just like some minds. :whistle:

Ah ha ha ! that was a cute reply. People are waking up though, they are opening to new levels of understanding ,or, seeing things for what they really are. Money really isn't the issue. It's more so the misuse of it, not it being around as a system of trade itself.

Ah ha ha ! that was a cute reply. People are waking up though, they are opening to new levels of understanding ,or, seeing things for what they really are. Money really isn't the issue. It's more so the misuse of it, not it being around as a system of trade itself.

It is money unfortuately, it is a form of energy where people have to give their power away to get it and work for it which means the people who print it can steer the human race into what direction it wants. Carrot and stick brings to mind.

• Like 2

Oh no, why would the fed stop someone checking on their gold? :unsure2:

Why can't I exchange my receipts for gold? This is how there system works, why don't but they know we are on to them so they are refusing people left right and centre and coming up with excuses to them seeing there gold.

When I look at 1 street with an estimated worth of £250.000.00 per house and their are 100 houses in that street that = "£25000000. But If we take all the houses in one county how much money would it add up to? I beg to ask the question where did all that money come from in the first place for people to buy them properties?

Edited by david icke is right

It is money unfortuately, it is a form of energy where people have to give their power away to get it and work for it which means the people who print it can steer the human race into what direction it wants. Carrot and stick brings to mind.

If you have the time to look at this documentary , it gives insight as to just how money changers were trusted but misused the trust that trust which others had in them.Money was actually only a paper note which stated the amount in value of gold that the changers were to hold for people as they traveled and such The changers began to lie and manipulate on paper notes " money" that they had more gold then they really had , which was not theirs , and so on. Eventually the bank of England and the bank of U.S was created . I'm thinking you probably know of all this , I just found the documentary to be very informative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypB_MdAc3ko

• Like 1

I'd be intrigued to know what his answer is then.

If money is an illusion (and technically it's not, it's a complex system of exchanges whereby a scrip of paper or plastic represents time and effort used to reach a reward) what does he suggest we change it with? What goes in it's place?

Nothing can be done till the people are awake. We are all in on this. It cant change if people refuse to recognize the situation we are in. We are all humans, capable of amazing feats. Why do you need him to hold you by the hand through this entire thing?

• Like 1

the problem is not the "illusion" or fractional system or even that it is created out of thin air (of course it is), the problem is that the money is controlled by private groups which means they get to write the laws which makes a mockery out of "democracy". 2008 showed the world the power of those that control the money, governments caved in and gave trillions to the private corporations that control the money, money which the government will force the people to pay through taxes using the courts and the gun. where did the government get the money to bail them out? it loaned it from the same corporations that it was giving the money to. what a joke. let the bankrupt parasite banks go bankrupt because that river of wealth flowing up is only going to flow faster.

I agree with everything you said here. Problem is when all this does finnaly come crashing down, most will look to the same people who caused this to fix it. In turn there will be a consolidation of economic power never before seen. Which of course was the goal all along. Thats why now is the time for people to realize they have been had by these banks, on a mass scale. And to realize that instead of begging them to help, we must put them in 6+10 cells for the rest of their lives.

Nothing can be done till the people are awake. We are all in on this. It cant change if people refuse to recognize the situation we are in. We are all humans, capable of amazing feats. Why do you need him to hold you by the hand through this entire thing?

Nothing can be done when you all have is rhetoric.

What is the alternative to money and trading for goods and services?

I dont know. I think it would help if they were at least restricted to the amount of money they can create. It should be backed by something as well.

Saying that we have built a house of cards that will fall and make a global depression isnt rhetoric. Its the truth. How can anything be fixed if people wont first recognize there is a problem?

• Like 1

People in such positions of trust need to held accountable for their wrong doings as opposed to being an enabler for such individuals. Corruption , schemes , lies and manipulation have been for too long and are way out of control.

How is it morally acceptable within a government to permit such a family of corruption to have reached a status level of actually being able to feed the entire world , yet some haven't even a glass of water to drink.

The cause is because we have no government but are being manipulated to function accordingly to a system of bankers , that is really who government are.

They consist of men who have remained in a society of secrecy where as no one were to know who they are, they hide behind corporations and place political figures in front of cameras only to pull and tug at our heart strings. They do not care about anyone other than themselves and their main agenda. They will send your love ones to fight and kill for them in wars they create . Why do people continue to believe their lies?

It would be nice if the world would come together on a global standard, because we are so much more important than their agenda, and to end all this corruption would mean that people need to come together, but I think people are afraid and also not really certain of what to do about it or how to react about it

Voices need to be heard world wide concerning the heart of the matter , so that a movement will grow .Hopefully many will change from being puppet like and desire a better world for all.

Edited by Reann