Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man finds 8ft crocodile under his bed

Still Waters

A terrified homeowner got the shock of his life when he woke up to find an 8ft crocodile hiding under his bed.

The huge 330lb beast spent the entire night lying quietly under Guy Whittall's bed, as he slept blissfully unaware just centimetres away.

The giant croc stayed hidden for eight hours until the following morning - when Guy even perched on the edge of his bed as the deadly creature lay fractions away from his dangling feet.

http://uk.news.yahoo...30.html#uFgOsHg

• Like 3

A real monster under the bed this time. Maybe this is why people often don't dangle their limbs past the edge of the bed.

• Like 2

If I found that under my bed... I'd probably have a heart attack and die.

• Like 1

Hope his bed was low so it couldn't open its mouth fully.

• Like 1

I don't understand why he couldn't smell it under there. Reptiles have an unusual odor, especially their breath.

• Like 1

I'd like to know what the crocodile was thinking through all this, was he peeved he hadn't been noticed all night?

• Like 1

If that had been my bed/house the headline would have read -

"Woman moves out of house in 20 seconds leaving everything to Croc under the bed"

Nibs

• Like 1

I don't understand why he couldn't smell it under there. Reptiles have an unusual odor, especially their breath.

For sure. My take is that the human may have been too drunk to notice. Or likely, the croc came in later.

And the croc, recently out of an AA meeting, didn't want to munch on an alcohol smelling human. :passifier:

• Like 1

That is insane! What a story to be lucky enough to tell.

I've heard of Bed and Breakfasts offering cats to their guests as roommates, but this... :td:

The bane of every young child, a fearful monster under the bed. So, finally, this fear can be validated as accurate. No more crocodile tears ...

batman-3-killer-croc-n1.jpg

Great find Sundew, this could be from the Hollywood 'based on a true story' version of the article. :)

• Like 1

Great find Sundew, this could be from the Hollywood 'based on a true story' version of the article. :)

Hey Chubb, if you like Batman or have kids that do, you should check out Batman: The Animated Series available on DVD. I think it was done in the 1990s, really good animation if you are into that. I think the villain in question is called Killer Croc.

I think the villain in question is called Killer Croc.

Yep

Batman___Killer_Croc_Wallpaper_by_equiLibrium_90.jpg