Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ploppy

Anyone got a gaming website/video channel?

5 posts in this topic

I see a bunch of gamers here and I was wondering if any of you blog, review or make videos?

I have my own channel The Glow Bear

In terms of something spooky, I gave some of Slender: Arrival a go

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSWAfbosDK4[/media]

For anyone wondering about the game, only Chapter One contains any unnerving creepy elements, the rest requires you to be fast running away from a character but it's more frustrating than scary. If the first chapter had of been expanded the whole game would be worth getting for those that want something spooky.

In keeping with maybe the theme of the forum overall, I also co-created and co-host Scary Granules, we review, write and podcast and try to focus a lot on horror games and especially on how horror games need a lot of improvement these days.

So does anyone else here try to get into the gaming journalism gig? It' be nice to see other content :)

Well, I had a Youtube channel and had over 50 videos of Battlefield gameplay/montages/tips and stuff. But one day Youtube asked me for the 1,000,000th time if I would use my real name. Finally I said yes, and it deleted my whole channel. b*******.

Woah it deleted the channel after you said yes? Ugh

Well, I had a Youtube channel and had over 50 videos of Battlefield gameplay/montages/tips and stuff. But one day Youtube asked me for the 1,000,000th time if I would use my real name. Finally I said yes, and it deleted my whole channel. b*******.

Why would YouTube do something like that? If what you said is true, no way am I risking my 59 videos over that stupid name change non-sense.

Why would YouTube do something like that? If what you said is true, no way am I risking my 59 videos over that stupid name change non-sense.

Don't do it man.