Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
cameronhadley

When will it be safe to sleep in my room?

2 posts in this topic

My room has a concrete floor and we had a few rats in there while I wasn't sleeping in there so I bleached the floor. But after bleaching it I read that it can give off toxic fumes. I have aired out the room for over a week. Will I be safe to sleep in there now? and can it still give off toxic fumes? Sorry if I do not have it in the correct topic.

Edited by cameronhadley

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Safe now for sure. Would of only taken afew hours of airing out, not aweek.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.