Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

10 sep ko main Rajeev ke sath dehlapura ganv main bahar baitha hua tha shayam ke kareeb sava

TRANSLATION-

I was sitting out side with Rajeev at Dehlapura vil on 10sep,it was about qutr past eight and sky was clear with stars,suddenly i saw 1 very bright orange object moving slowly frm North to East..i took it normal and started to work on FB ..suddenly..Rajeev said'What is that? What the hell is that?.but i kept myself busy on FB.

Edited by rajeev shagun

mene dekha rajiv ji ne kuch kha mene ashman me dekha wo chamak dar chaij wo bhut teji se ja rhi thi me ushko dubaqa dekhna nhi chata me dar

TRANSLATION- Rajeev said some

thing then i looked towards the sky,i saw that bright object was moving too fast backward,i was very scared then and didn't want to see it again

That object was moving back-forth and looked like a line..and sudden.. that lost in to sky.

We has been having discussion and simple chat with some of our friends last night and one girl asked

To one Austrian friend of us “how do you feel when you have Marihuana smoke?

Could be a lead to solving this. You lot smoke weed then?

• Like 1

Could be a lead to solving this. You lot smoke weed then?

NO! bad news for you...I AM AGAINST THE DRUGS AND I AM TOTALLY CLEAN...but i don't prevant my friends having any drug.?If i stop them i shell be losing them ?!

Rajeev, one question. There is a channel on YT named Rajeev shagun. Is that yours?

I AM AGAINST THE DRUGS AND I AM TOTALLY CLEAN...but i don't prevant my friends having any drug.?If i stop them i shell be losing them ?!

No stress, was just asking fella. Can't say the same for myself though eh?

Yah!

Ok. So I learned based on a YT comment posted by you, your theory about the moon landings is as follows: "mirrors had been seted up even earlier by russion robotic craft...its not difficult to do it by unmanned space craft friends...they never went to moon."

Thats funny!

By the way, thumbnail #1 in yr initial post was taken on 13.09.2013 as per pic data, so 3 days after the "event". Did you managed with the aliens, to come back for a foto shooting? I have to say, respect!

Sorry, but I can´t take you serious in any kind.

Edited by toast

thumbnail #1 in yr initial post was taken on 13.09.2013
NO! NOT AT ALL! that pic. Was clicked 100 % certainly on sep. 10 -2013,i haven't checked the date in mobile phone though..it could be not updated in there. Can you plz stop behaving like enemy/criminal with me? Some thing wieredCame in our sight and we shared it here to let ppl know .if you don't trust your own species? Whom else will you trust ? May be If Aliens tell u then...? Edited by rajeev shagun

NO! NOT AT ALL! that pic. Was clicked 100 % certainly on sep. 10 -2013,i haven't checked the date in mobile phone though..it could be not updated in there. Can you plz stop behaving like enemy/criminal with me? Some thing wieredCame in our sight and we shared it here to let ppl know .if you don't trust your own spieces? Whom will you trust ? May be If Aliens tell u then...?

mobile phones update their time and date automatically whenever they contact the network.

mobile phones update their time and date automatically whenever they contact the network.

NO! Not the old model of nokia(6500s-1) i had there it is never do that ,i always do it manually .

NO! Not the old model of nokia(6500s-1) i had there it is never do that ,i always do it manually .

Every cell phone I've ever seen updates the time and date automatically. There is not even a user setting available to change it apart from switching between 12 and 24 hour clocks.

Page 12, Auto-update of time

http://nds1.nokia.com/files/support/china/phones/guides/Nokia_6500slide_UG_hk_en.pdf

Page 12, Auto-update of time

http://nds1.nokia.com/files/suppo

?Except my old Sony ericsson none of my SMALL old phones ask for reminder to send message(if i place the sim in and switch it on ) for getting updates,AND i don't even use this service because it costed me cost of 9 minutes calling. The Nokia i used it thanksfully never ask to do that. I think we r wasting our time discussing on **** network providers.

By the way, thumbnail #1 in yr initial post was taken on 13.09.2013 as per pic data, so 3 days after the "event".

For interest sake though, where can I see that this pic was taken on 13-09?

? No idea,I could only remember that i came back from the remote countary side to base on on 13-9-2013 and may be same day i transfared the pic from Nokia to the laptop,it is possible it got date information from that laptop of that day ,any way the pic was so differant then real wierd object that i didn't want to even post it here

download / right mouseclick on pic / properties / details / date taken

• Like 2

? No idea,I could only remember that i came back from the remote countary side to base on on 13-9-2013 and may be same day i transfared the pic from Nokia to the laptop,it is possible it got date information from that laptop of that day ,any way the pic was

And i aswell compressed(for posting it easily) the pic on 13-9

,so dear this is the date of pic creation/edit ,not the pic clicking.

And i aswell compressed(for posting it easily) the pic on 13-9

Yes, completely over-processed and shrunk so far as to make it virtually useless. But that processing only changes the file's modified date. It does NOT change the EXIF date. You would know this if you had done any serious image analysis or even bothered to do ten second's research.

,so dear..

I hope it's just the language barrier, but that patronising 'dear' is VERY ironic when it is YOU that is WRONG again. Given the number of times you have made errors or changed your story or shown you really don't understand that which you confidently make claims about - I find it very difficult to give you the benefit of the doubt.

There is a reason why most folks (myself included up till now) are avoiding this thread. Read previous sentence.

The only reason I'm here now is that I won't allow such blatant misinformation to go uncorrected.

this is the date of pic creation/edit ,not the pic clicking.

NO. As I said, WRONG. 100% absolutely and completely wrong. It is the internal EXIF data that is embedded by the phone/camera and states quite clearly that it is the date TAKEN - it is not the date of any subsequent modifications and would obviously be utterly and completely useless for image analysis if it was - that's the whole point of EXIF. Here's the data in question: :

Camera Manufacturer : Nokia

Camera Model : 6500s-1...

Date taken : 2013:09:13 04:19:26

Anyone can download that (ridiculously tiny) image and verify that.

Rajeev Shagun, do not post misinformation on subjects you do not understand. And admit that you were wrong about the date.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 3

Yes, completely over-processed and shrunk so processing only date.

?As i mentioned earlier that my phone date and time is often not updated if i switch my phones. DID YOU NOTICE THE TIME ? Ofcourse You didn't! It is sunny hours in India in september and the pic was taken in DARK hours so BETTER to pay attention on strange object we saw THEN NONSENSE DATE problem otherwise you can easily avoid this thread.

Readers will note that in true tinfoilhat fashion, Rajeev simply cannot possibly ever admit his errors - he clipped out everything that proved he was wrong, refused to admit it, and then in a final 'coup de grace' worthy of Monty Python's Black Knight, *didn't* even address the section he decided to quote, and screwed up the 'quoted' text to boot. Does it get any more ludicrous?

Rajeev's posts are incomprehensible, the story changes/gets embellished every five seconds, he is WRONG about the exif date flag and won't admit it, he thinks Apollo was hoaxed on ridiculously stupid grounds (that he won't debate), and he expects to be taken seriously..?

BTW, even if someone was silly enough to deliberately turn off the automatic time/date function of a phone, would they then deliberately set the date three days in advance*? Yes, of course they would, DEAR. That's so much easier to believe than the fact that this was all made up garbage and he was caught out, just as he has been, many times, on Apollo..

You made your bed, Rajeev, now lie (how apt) in it. And when you quote someone, DO NOT EVER CHANGE THE WORDING.

* Added PS - To add a final indignity... is 04:19 (am) as per the exif not still rather dark in India in September? Wow, that's some daylight saving, but I'm happy to be corrected if anyone is still reading this train wreck....

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2