Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO appeared during discussion on Moon-Hoax

rajeev shagun

Well speed is after all relative ,one to the person viewing,two the object being observed ,three the Level of the imagination ,and fourth any actual witnesses !

Its always a stick point that third party viewing part.

But I tend to lean towards If it crosses the Horizon in say two sec Its movin tail ! We don't even get meteor`s doing that !

But Hey ! Who`s counting? Its All in what you want to believe! :tu:

p.s I once was looking thru my binocs,and a swarm of insects flew thru the view And for a split second I thought I was Toast ! I just knew that E.T was Invading !

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 1

Psyche,

My estimate of speed is totally based on comparing with meteors speed and we often see them and sir,it was 8/10 times faster then meteors. Untill you see ur self you won't be believing it??

And if meteors move more then my given avrage speed den that stuff was super-super fast???

Psyche,

My estimate of speed is totally based on comparing with meteors speed and we often see them and sir,it was 8/10 times faster then meteors. Untill you see ur self you won't be believing it??

And if meteors move more then my given avrage speed den that stuff was super-super fast???

At that speed its a miracle you can even hear, considering an object moving that fast through our atmosphere would be putting of sonic shockwaves that would make a bullet's crack sound like a pen drop.

And 10 times faster than a meteor? Incredible that your eyes could pick up an object moving at approximately a million miles per hour! Average speed of a meteor being about 100,000 mph.

Ever consider submitting yourself to "Ripley's Believe It Or Not"? You'd make quite an exhibit with your superhuman abilities!

• Like 3

Donte,?It was certainly few times faster then meteors ,no daubts about it. Only lightning can move this fast or faster then this.

Donte,?It was certainly few times faster then meteors ,no daubts about it. Only lightning can move this fast or faster then this.

Lightning tends to top out at 225,000 mph, so about 22.5% the speed of your object.

I'm trying to make a point for those who may be just joining our little conversation, I'm trying to see if you'll catch on.

• Like 1

Lightning tends to top out at 225,000 mph, so about 22.5% the speed of your object.

I'm trying to make a point for those who may be just joining our little conversation, I'm trying to see if you'll catch on.

I am not sure you have understood what i meant to 'lightning fast'? The weird thing there were no sonic or other sound at all. Don't worry other witness will as well tel you .

Psyche,

So this object was moving at a million miles per hour?

• Like 1

I am not sure you have understood what i meant to 'lightning fast'? The weird thing there were no sonic or other sound at all. Don't worry other witness will as well tel you .

?I think the best way to make ppl understand what actualy happend there is to make animation or i explain it myself on video by help of hands and fingers ..and then we can discuss on its speed.because it looks like nobody else has seen this speed here ever.

because it looks like nobody else has seen this speed here ever.

I think the point is that if it moved at the speed you are suggesting (roughly 100,000mph x 10 = 1000,000mph), it probably wouldn't be visible to the naked eye.

Almost sounds like someone was pointing a laser pointer into the clouds and moving it erratically.

Edited by Blacksabbath

?If i could point my one arm towards it and spread hand in to full lenth,then point B to C would be connected from small finger and thumb[abt 8 inches],now imagine it was covering it blink time.and don't forget it was moving on steep angle to backward

Almost sounds like someone was pointing a laser pointer into the clouds and moving it erratically.

?Yah imagining laser movement on cloud can be helpful because inch movemet of pointer in hand will move laser spot few kms(depend on distance frm us).but it was clear dark sky with all stars.

At that speed its a miracle you can even hear, considering an object moving that fast through our atmosphere would be putting of sonic shockwaves that would make a bullet's crack sound like a pen drop.

You would think. I've seen one move that should've easily broken the sound barrier but didn't make the slightest of sounds.

• Like 1

You would think. I've seen one move that should've easily broken the sound barrier but didn't make the slightest of sounds.

There is a world of difference between 800mph (which would be supersonic at a reasonable altirude where you can see it) and the approximately 1,000,000 mph being reported by the op.

There is a world of difference between 800mph (which would be supersonic at a reasonable altirude where you can see it)

Don't forget that object wasn't moving left to Right but it actually moving backward..bit R or bit Left but towards stars and yah when it was shooting one to next point on some point on its path it was invisible but den visible again,THIS surprised me lot because it was very clear sky.

Don't forget that object wasn't moving left to Right but it actually moving backward..bit R or bit Left but towards stars and yah when it was shooting one to next point on some point on its path it was invisible but den visible again,THIS surprised me lot because it was very clear sky.

Doesn't matter which direction its moving.

Well speed is after all relative ,one to the person viewing,two the object being observed ,three the Level of the imagination ,and fourth any actual witnesses !

Its always a stick point that third party viewing part.

But I tend to lean towards If it crosses the Horizon in say two sec Its movin tail ! We don't even get meteor`s doing that !

Yah agreed on most of points

?It was magic like movements where you left there thinking 'how that happened????' IMPOSSIBLE! But after had been seeing this great speed i thought 'oh it is possible to move on speed of light aswell' it actually opened my mind up.

?It was magic like movements where you left there thinking 'how that happened????' IMPOSSIBLE! But after had been seeing this great speed i thought 'oh it is possible to move on speed of light aswell' it actually opened my mind up.

The speed of light is approximately 700,000,000 mph. So your object wasn't even close to 1% of that.

That incredible manoeuvres are more likely to describe natural phenomena, inertia will kill any organic creature, and the constant rapid changes in direction do not support mechanical construction, as it too, would suffer greatly from such violent changes in direction. Gasses and plasmas can sustain these with no problem as they are not a solid, but any solid form has to deal with overall inertia. Therefore, any object that can offer such rapid changes in direction is not likely to be an advanced craft, but a natural phenomenon we know that is capable of such amazing performances. Such as is recorded on a regular basis at Hessdalen.

Are UFOs plasma formations?

However, what if the UFOs are composed of plasma? The assumption is then that "of course" there are no life forms in plasma, so UFOs are obviously just weird plasma phenomena devoid of life. Even the infamous "swamp gas" had a plasma concept behind it.

That plasma can have no intelligence is a conclusion of science as we know it. However, we still have much to learn scientifically, and we are wise to keep in mind that advanced science as witnessed by less-advanced beings (us), seems to be impossible even though we do witness it as it unfolds.

The trouble with stating that plasma is just plasma is that UFOs display intelligent behavior, even if it seems a bit like alien behavior to us. We can’t quite make sense of why UFOs act as they do, but their intelligence (or that of their occupants), has been proven over and over again.

With thanks to Mark Heley’s website: http://www.netplaces.../guide-to-2012/ for this UAP section: In fact, Project Condign was the name given to a top secret UFO study undertaken by the British Government's Defense Intelligence Staff (DIS) between 1997 and 2000.

The report looked into all reported sightings of UFOs over the previous three decades. Between 1967 and 1997, there were 100–750 credible incidences a year in British air space alone. The project came to the remarkable conclusion that the phenomenon was indisputably real, but that they weren't dealing with physical craft. Instead, the report concludes that the UFO phenomenon is caused by highly charged atmospheric plasmas. These were named unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs).

In a high-energy state, the UAPs are visible to the naked eye, but in a lower energy state they may only be visible in the infrared spectrum or on radar. The UAPs generally have a magnetic field about 5,000 times weaker than Earth's, but the UAP's field is pulsed and rotating, which seems to provide them with their source of propulsion.

The UAPs were also capable of flying in formation and quite frequently formed complex geometric arrangements of three to five balls that gave a very good approximation of the underside shape of a classic UFO. These balls were able to move synchronously and were observed to be able to join and then part again.

When flying in formation, light in between the balls of plasmas often appears to be blocked, giving the appearance of a solid craft.

LINK

I feel it necessary to quote psyche101's previous posts. Rajeev, pleas read them again.

Edited by Blacksabbath
  • Like 1

I feel it necessary to quote psyche101's previous posts. Rajeev, pleas read them again.

Oh i have read them already and i am agreed to consider that object later shoot off movement as a UAP... BUT but...what bothers me is when it came closer and we were able to see plasma around it, believe me it's very slowly turn to left was a classic 'space ship turn' if it was natural why would it had affected by my arm pointing???

Edited by rajeev shagun

Oh i have read them already and i am agreed to consider that object later shoot off movement as a UAP... BUT but...what bothers me is when it came closer and we were able to see plasma around it, believe me it's very slowly turn to left was a classic 'space ship turn' if it was natural why would it had affected by my arm pointing???

It could very well have been a coincidence.

Doesn't matter which direction its moving.

?

Sir it certainly does matter,the direction.if object moves left to right den u will sense its real speed(from too far it seems slower though) BUT if ufo moves straight backward to stars(180dig.)it will look still but getting smaller,on steep angle(120-130dig.) backward move it will appear slower den real speed AND dat object looked very quick on even this angle

?

Sir it certainly does matter,the direction.if object moves left to right den u will sense its real speed(from too far it seems slower though) BUT if ufo moves straight backward to stars(180dig.)it will look still but getting smaller,on steep angle(120-130dig.) backward move it will appear slower den real speed AND dat object looked very quick on even this angle

Sounds more or less like your scrambling to add in details to your story as it becomes clearer you have little to no idea what your talking about.

First off you start with an object brighter than hell that's seen by several people who don't point it out to anyone else.

Then you go on to add that the object was traveling faster than a meteor while forgetting that objects at that speed generate sonic shockwaves that can and do injure poeple. For an example of this, read about the Russian meteor that shattered windows and put people in the hospital. To even further this point, in the U.S. we have laws that prevent aircraft from going supersonic over populated areas for the same reason.

Then you go on to add in the direction of travel which, if anything, makes your story even more dubious.

• Like 1

Sounds more

First off you start with an object brighter

?You certainly need to read my very first page report again,and then comment. I may not have the video but it all had very well recorded on my mind( i don't know about 7other witnesses dat how important was it for them).when story are real no matter how many time you ask,it appears same.report is 100% real,but if you don't trust u better sit aside! I have to deal my self wit it

Sounds more or less like your scrambling to add in details to your story as it becomes clearer you have little to no idea what your talking about.

First off you start with an object brighter while forgetting that objects at that speed generate sonic shockwaves that can and do injure poeple.

?I have seen that Russian meteor hit same day on RT tv some time feb2013 and our ufo case is nothing like that,its beyond your imagination