Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Monstertalk - The Jersey Devil

Rafterman

It's funny how our interest in specific cryptids ebb and flow around here. There seems to be renewed interest in the Jersey Devil and as luck would have it, this month's Monstertalk is all about the origin of the legend. The story is well known to some of us, but there's some good research here and it even has direct ties to Benjamin Franklin.

Enjoy.

http://www.skeptic.com/podcasts/monstertalk/13/09/18/

• Like 1

Woman gave birth to a hooved, winged, horse-headed beast after being cursed two hundred years ago and it is still alive and hiding out to this day? Sounds perfectly plausible to me...

Woman gave birth to a hooved, winged, horse-headed beast after being cursed two hundred years ago and it is still alive and hiding out to this day? Sounds perfectly plausible to me...

Exactly.

Instead of sinking a bunch of $$ in looking for Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster, the Young Earth types should really be looking for TJD. Two arms, two legs, AND wings - that would stand evolution on its head.

Ive seen ben franklins privey .Nothing else matters once youve seen his offical privey .

Littlewallflower should like this, shes been asking about the Jersey Devil

• Like 1

Why is this being renewed? I'd rather hear about the Ahul or some other giant ass bat.

Why is this being renewed? I'd rather hear about the Ahul or some other giant ass bat.

All are welcomed in our big tent my friend.

All are welcomed in our big tent my friend.

Yes I know. It's just been so long since I've heard any recent reports that were good.