Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
seeder

Squirrel fights dog, and saves her baby!

4 posts in this topic

A mothers insticnts are great dont you think? :tu:

Squirrel mother goes nuts and attacks dog trying to eat her baby

They have a bit of a reputation for a vicious streak, but this dog certainly got more than it bargained for after pouncing on a baby squirrel it found on the ground.

Moments before the hapless baby would have been torn apart, these images show its mother appearing to leap off a nearby tree and attacking the surprised dog.

Using its sharp teeth and claws, the squirrel tore into its canine opponent and distracted it so the baby could escape to freedom.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1230489/Squirrel-attacks-dog-Hero-squirrel-saves-baby-eaten-dog.html

Number one, Im not so sure the dog would have eaten it, but you can never know, even 'playing' the dog could have damaged it

Number two, I wouldn't have stood taking pics, Id have rushed over and shoo'ed the dog away!

1 person likes this

He looks like he wanted to play with it .He wouldnt have hurt it on purpose, but accidents happen

2 people like this

That dog would of killed the baby in a heartbeat meaning to or not.

1 person likes this

That dog could have seriously injured or killed the baby. My dog once found a nest of baby rabbits, and managed to kill one. It was so sad. :c

Whoever took those pictures should have helped the mommy and baby out instead of just stand there snapping away. Then again, the world we live in today revolves around social media. Reminds me of those people that record others on drugs in the street and laugh.

1 person likes this