Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World’s 10 Most Mysterious Photos Ever Taken

Still Waters

No9 is not mysterious....There are some pretty impressive shadows created on the water by clouds if the lighting conditions are right, and I believe this is one of them. Had it truly been a sea monster, I would have assumed the person would have put down his camera and shouted to the people in the boat to get out of the god darn water NOWW!!!!

That black knight thing looked photo shopped and fake. Especially that close up bit.

No9 is not mysterious....There are some pretty impressive shadows created on the water by clouds if the lighting conditions are right, and I believe this is one of them. Had it truly been a sea monster, I would have assumed the person would have put down his camera and shouted to the people in the boat to get out of the god darn water NOWW!!!!

+

It's actually a school of fish.

Edited by The Silver Thong

ohh look, the bloody "Chaplin time traveller".

I love the "there is no explanation" for the Solway Firth "alien" - here I was thinking that it was the mother walking away from the camera.

Edited by Sir Wearer of Hats

it's like a "best of UM"-slideshow.....

• Like 1

it's like a "best of UM"-slideshow.....

Maybe a worst of UM slideshow. ;)

• Like 1

Maybe a worst of UM slideshow. ;)

at the latest that was clear when the "chaplin time traveller" came up AGAIN...... ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I believe the man behind the girl was someone a bio suit running around a base which was near the photo was taken

• Like 1

OMNOMNOM!!! I eat this **** up... lol

I liked the blank photo that reveals the pyrimid of The Iluminated ones...

I believe the man behind the girl was someone a bio suit running around a base which was near the photo was taken

It was Melody Pond...

Edited by Midyin
  • Like 2

you might like to read this thread then

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=254875&hl=

Some of these we have talked about already, but not all of them.

so which exactly are the big mystery?

The "Black Night" satellite photos are quite intriguing.

debunked ages ago, and recently here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=254974&st=0&p=4927967&hl=+black%20+knightentry4927967

• Like 1

Now for the NExt Best Photos !

1.THe Mother Ship above Mt. Rainer !

post-68971-0-00033100-1383515401_thumb.j

Edited by DONTEATUS
  • Like 2

The unknown rebel was taken into custody. He's either dead or in jail.

That Hook Island sea monster looks like one big-time enhanced tadpole.

They are all quite interesting, but those "Black Night" satellite photos are especially intriguing.

They'll keep feeding you bunk because you seem to keep swallowing it eagerly. Websites and cable TV channels troll the public for folks who will believe anything, to offer their open minds to commercial messages from people who like making money off the hyper-gullible.

I know the guy who dropped that STS-88 object, sorry you've never heard the real story.

• Like 3

Well Mr. J. Oberg, let's get something straight- I don't "swallow" this stuff eagerly. Matter of fact, as I have stated on here numerous times, I believe about 95% of the UFO related stories that I see are bogus and pure garbage. So, off the top, the "Black Night" story seems quite interesting- first observed back in 1960 or so when we (and the Rooskies) were still unable to achieve polar orbit.

So, I don't know the whole story eh? Well, I'm sure I don't - so here's your big chance - step up to the plate and please fill me (and others) in on what the real deal is.

Hey Scud I did offer the explanation earlier..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=254974&st=0&p=4927967&hl=+black%20+knightentry4927967

They'll keep feeding you bunk because you seem to keep swallowing it eagerly. Websites and cable TV channels troll the public for folks who will believe anything, to offer their open minds to commercial messages from people who like making money off the hyper-gullible.

I know the guy who dropped that STS-88 object, sorry you've never heard the real story.

You can call them "hyper gullible, and I will call them open minded.

Interesting, very interesting! I'm sure there are explanations for many of them, but the one with the ghost face baffles me. Something is just a wee bit coincidental for this old sap! :innocent:

• Like 1

You can call them "hyper gullible, and I will call them open minded.

There is a virtue to open-mindedness, but it comes from being not so open-minded that your brain falls out.

• Like 3

There is a virtue to open-mindedness, but it comes from being not so open-minded that your brain falls out.

When UFO/ETH proponents use the term open minded it reminds me of the concept of a screen door on a submarine.

• Like 5