Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Morgellons

zoser

I had Morgellons and wasn't very fond of the lifestyle. I devoted myself to research fo a long time and came up with a protocol that will cure it.

http://lymediseasere...and-morgellons/

As to the cause it is a Transgenic Bacteria, it could be Agrobacterium or it could be a Bartonella like organism. They are the most closely related bacteria from the Rhizobles order.

I exchanged emails with Wymore and from the exchange it was clear he found Agrobacterium in both infected and uninfected people HOWEVER he didn't map the T-DNA sections of those two groups and compare them so his findings are irrelivant.

For any sufferers please pass the link to them. Unlike so many other so called protocols this one doesn't have any $$$ attached to it.

~Don

Thank you for sharing Don.

Great news about your recovery.

:tu:

I had Morgellons and wasn't very fond of the lifestyle. I devoted myself to research fo a long time and came up with a protocol that will cure it.

http://lymediseasere...and-morgellons/

As to the cause it is a Transgenic Bacteria, it could be Agrobacterium or it could be a Bartonella like organism. They are the most closely related bacteria from the Rhizobles order.

I exchanged emails with Wymore and from the exchange it was clear he found Agrobacterium in both infected and uninfected people HOWEVER he didn't map the T-DNA sections of those two groups and compare them so his findings are irrelivant.

For any sufferers please pass the link to them. Unlike so many other so called protocols this one doesn't have any $$$ attached to it.

~Don

So where did Wymore publish his findings? If he was able to do what you claim then he certainly would have published.

Also, who diagnosed you with morgellons? How did they distinguish whatever ailed you from other diseases?

Zoser since you popped into the thread have you been able to substantiate anything you posted? As I told you before you've got your homework cut out for you. Tell us all how you read and understood the last article and spell out to us the glaring deficiencies. I just stopped at the big 3:

1. The illogical construct in the abstract - that would never have gotten through a peer review process

2. Explain to us the inconsistencies between BDD and MD fibers

3. Discuss the issue of sample size

4. The glaring problem with the references

Let's get hopping and discuss the only new issue you brought up in that long list of links you posted.

I throw down the gauntlet. Show us that you actually have read and reviewed anything you posted.

So far you skipped out once in backing up the paper.

As for a diagnosis I had many lesions with protruding fibers. Where would you go to get a diagnosis that is actually scientifically substantiated? I did recieve a signed pathology report from Dr Rajim Karjoo stating I had morgellons. However he is just an opportunistic fraud using the morgellons community for profit. He asserts it is caused by silica exposure but that is not the case at all.

As for Wymore it wasn't a published study , it was personal emails between myself and him. He stated that he had the mapping of the genome of agrobacterium and was able to identify the mapped section LESS the inserted T-DNA section in the plasmid. Agrobacterium has had many modifications so that doesn't actually show anything.

One modification you may not be aware of is that of the gene marker. The gene marker is the same gene from chromobacterium violaceum and has now been found in skin samples of infected lyme patients. It's the gene that causes transgenic glow in the dark animals to do so. It has now been taken up by pathogenic bacteria for use in biofilms. It is poisonous to the human immune system.

Regardless, I didn't come here to debate the finer points of MD, only to give the link for a protocol that cured my morgellons. I'm completely recovered and extremely healthy.

Bests

~Don

Therein lies the problem. You appear to have self diagnosed the disease. You claim that a person you call a fraud has validated your self diagnosis. Morgellons is based on people making a self diagnosis. You have as you say only a statement from someone you consider a fraud to validate your self assessment.

Again, the Wymore connection is also vague. Wymore has not published these findings yet people claim that he is giving them information. Again, this is not the first time statements are attributed to Wymore.

I don't buy your statements about chromobacterium violaceum.

So you are cured of a disease that you probably never had in the first place. People give testimonials of cures of diseases they never had all of the time. This is used to promote all sorts of cures for miraculous saves from AIDS and cancer and even the nonexistent disease called morgellons.

That sound just like a bad case of the coke bugs to me.

My thoughts exactly.

Tell them to take a foal size tube of apple flavored wormer and call in the morning after the diarrhea stops.

• 2 weeks later...

Did you even bother to click through and read the information? It all says it doesn't exist.

Check the link July 13 2013. It is listed.

• 8 months later...

My nephew killed himself, due to other family members giving

him a hard time about the disease.

I feel it's real, and i also feel that the same parasitite

killing-cancer cures will work for it.

Like the food grade 3% hydrogen proxide, food grade.

DE diatumiouse earth, and so forth....there's about 11

or so them...

The several good reads on this ALL said they thought

Keeping the bodys ph ballance at nutral about 7-7.2

EVERY day for 8-18 months and not being afraid of it

are the biggest factors in over coming it

I havent had it...i really don't know...but the above

Isnt harmful or expensive at least !!!!

Why do you think it is real? Is it because someone was so distraught that they committed suicide?

That is hardly a reason to suspect that something is real.

There are no cures for cancer that works as well as pharmaceutical drugs. These other "cures' do not affect cancer.

• Like 1

My nephew killed himself, due to other family members giving

him a hard time about the disease.

I feel it's real, and i also feel that the same parasitite

killing-cancer cures will work for it.

Like the food grade 3% hydrogen proxide, food grade.

DE diatumiouse earth, and so forth....there's about 11

or so them...

The several good reads on this ALL said they thought

Keeping the bodys ph ballance at nutral about 7-7.2

EVERY day for 8-18 months and not being afraid of it

are the biggest factors in over coming it

I havent had it...i really don't know...but the above

Isnt harmful or expensive at least !!!!

I am sorry that someone close to you was ill and committed suicide due to their belief of a made up disease.

This is exactly the terrible consequences that can be expected when under educated, unscrupulous liars spread false information and 'treatment' to desperate people. I think you should read every post on this entire thread as it has some valuable information that PROVES that some so called experts in Morgellons are far less qualified than they make out (e.g being a Dr in Philosophy rather then being an actual medical Dr). All they do is cause confusion which leads to vulnerable people ignoring the advise of actual doctors. I'm pretty sure that there was more going on with your Nephew and that things like incorrect medication, depression, stress and other diagnosed & undiagnosed medical conditions could have contributed to his sad demise.

As for cancer, there are PROVEN life style choices that lead to a whole plethora of cancers, a few examples are:- consumption of alcohol, smoking, eating large amounts of certain food types, little or no exercise, obesity, unprotected sex with someone infected with HPV etc.

As for your advise on Ph balance, I looked into it a long time ago and consider it to be incorrect. Ph balance, at best, has a tiny part to play in a much much bigger puzzle.

But that is just my opinion.

• Like 1