Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The People's Voice - The Facts Of Life

david icke is right

I doubt it. Maybe if he cut out the nonsense of reptiles from outer space and spoke in clear language, then he just might get a wider audience, but while he does not speak clearly then he is condemned to being way out on the fringe. But then if he did speak clearly he would probably be arrested, I think.

I doubt it. Maybe if he cut out the nonsense of reptiles from outer space and spoke in clear language, then he just might get a wider audience, but while he does not speak clearly then he is condemned to being way out on the fringe. But then if he did speak clearly he would probably be arrested, I think.

He never said they came from outer space. They live on a different frequency, they can't come here to our 3d dimension so they use programmed people to steer the people in a way that suits them. These reptiles need us for their survival, they need negative energy to live as they live in a very densely negative dark evil place.

He never said they came from outer space. They live on a different frequency, they can't come here to our 3d dimension so they use programmed people to steer the people in a way that suits them. These reptiles need us for their survival, they need negative energy to live as they live in a very densely negative dark evil place.

It must be true because EVERYTHING that you come across on the internet is REAL!!!

f3460037520a1173027cad964d7f7600dae6896149af0d3df62106860000a01d.jpg

Oh look, there's a baby coming out of this guy!!!

I think you need to read what he says more carefully, then you will see the subtext.

I think you need to read what he says more carefully, then you will see the subtext.

I know what he says been researching for years. I know because I to had the spiritual awakening and understood what exactly is going on. :w00t::yes:

It must be true because EVERYTHING that you come across on the internet is REAL!!!

f3460037520a1173027cad964d7f7600dae6896149af0d3df62106860000a01d.jpg

Oh look, there's a baby coming out of this guy!!!

A great man said "nothing is real it's an illusion" David icke. and this is his message, Who are you referring to?

......IRONY!

I find it ironic that David Icke is asking for monetary donations so he can fund his webshow to tell people that money is not real.

Ohhh the irony!

• Like 1

So yet we believe in what money is? :passifier:

I hand someone money, they hand me my sandwich.

I don't have to believe in it, it works.

• Like 1

I find it ironic that David Icke is asking for monetary donations so he can fund his webshow to tell people that money is not real.

Ohhh the irony!

And yet funny how he managed to raise £300000.00 in just a very short time. Money is not real but you need the stuff because the illusion is so strong that people still believe it is real.

Rremember to ask NO qestions as you to will be forced out.

I hand someone money, they hand me my sandwich.

I don't have to believe in it, it works.

Omg, where did you get the money? Did you know that when you make a deposit into a bank like your wages going into the bank the bank times x that by 10 making 10 times what your salary is. You're ok with this? banks printing money out of thin air? the rothschilds making people fight amoung themselves for beliefs that they created and we believe it, they created communism and capitalism, and you can simply walk into a shop and buy a sandwich and think the world is a magnificent place??????? What about the people making our toys commiting suicide, your ok with this? What about the people making the sandwich do you think they wanted to make your bloody sandwich, do you think they are there just so you can have this view on the world that you can walk into a shop and buy a sandwich!!

:passifier:

Guy seemed like a naggy prick, id want him thrown out too

Who is a nagging prick? :unsure2:

the guy who got kicked out...he just rubbed me the wrong way, and by god if you're gonna rub me, pray it isn't the wrong way.

as for the sandwich thingy.

Yeah I'm fine with it. They make money off my money, good for them.

There's plenty of reasons to think the world is great, there's plenty of reasons to think the world sucks.

However, my lunch is simply my lunch, and as such my world view is rarely impacted by and experience I have with rye and roastbeef.

People making toys comitting suicide: That's their choice, i dont care

The people making my sandwich: its their job, i had a simialr job once upon a time, my thought at the time was "if i poison this fat jaggoff, they'll put me in jail, and that would be inconvenient as I'm not looking forward to forced sodomy today."

So, yes if they want to be paid, and they work in a sandwich shop. By the law of conversion they want to make my sandwich

work= pay

sandwich makin= work

pay= what you want

sandwich makin= pay

sandwich makin= what you want

the guy who got kicked out...he just rubbed me the wrong way, and by god if you're gonna rub me, pray it isn't the wrong way.

as for the sandwich thingy.

Yeah I'm fine with it. They make money off my money, good for them.

There's plenty of reasons to think the world is great, there's plenty of reasons to think the world sucks.

However, my lunch is simply my lunch, and as such my world view is rarely impacted by and experience I have with rye and roastbeef.

People making toys comitting suicide: That's their choice, i dont care

The people making my sandwich: its their job, i had a simialr job once upon a time, my thought at the time was "if i poison this fat jaggoff, they'll put me in jail, and that would be inconvenient as I'm not looking forward to forced sodomy today."

So, yes if they want to be paid, and they work in a sandwich shop. By the law of conversion they want to make my sandwich

work= pay

sandwich makin= work

pay= what you want

sandwich makin= pay

sandwich makin= what you want

So we all just walk on ignorant of anything and anyone? someone gets squashed by a car and is still alive we just walk on? :unsure2: Hey it's someone's job not mine? :unsure2:

how does walking past someone critically injured correlate to me expecting a sandwich when i give someone money?

also, sure. if you don't feel the need to help them, then don't. It's not really your concern. People die

Oh, well in that case, he's totally legit then.

Oh, well in that case, he's totally legit then.

Kind of wish we had a "best post of the month" and "worst post of the month award" we could vote on.

I'd vote for yours multiple times for best post.

The only difference between Icke and L Ron Hubbard is Hubbard's dead.

Edited by Rlyeh

The only difference between Icke and L Ron Hubbard is Hubbard's dead.

hubbard was a satanist' icke is the opposite, Love is infinite everything else is illusion. Totally opposite.

hubbard was a satanist' icke is the opposite, Love is infinite everything else is illusion. Totally opposite.

Whatever your cult leader tells you.