Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My boyfriend lost something special to him

Boxie

We were out in the city at night and he had to meet some friends urgently so he left me for a few hours; he lost his Nintendo 3DS on the tram as well as the only games he played on it; the item was very special to him because he won it in a competition and less than 400 of these were manufactured so it's worth quite a lot.

It was my idea to go out and that night and a lot of bad things happened, but the worst was definitely him losing this item. I feel like this is my fault and I can't stop searching until I help him. It's heartbreaking to see him so distraught and I know how special it was to him.

Edited by Boxie

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brian Topp

• Sunny Day

• GiS

• Boxie

Top Posters In This Topic

We were out in the city at night and he had to meet some friends urgently so he left me for a few hours; he lost his Nintendo 3DS on the tram as well as the only games he played on it; the item was very special to him because he won it in a competition and less than 400 of these were manufactured so it's worth quite a lot.

It was my idea to go out and that night and a lot of bad things happened, but the worst was definitely him losing this item. I feel like this is my fault and I can't stop searching until I help him. It's heartbreaking to see him so distraught and I know how special it was to him.

Tried making a advertisement on craighslist?

Or checking with the train people and see if one of their drivers found one that they turned in?

Sounds unlikely I know, but a similar thing happened to me once w/ a wallet

First off, it's not your fault he lost it.

Secondly, it is a replaceable material item. Seriously, no biggie.

I hope you or your boyfriend find it as it would be irksome, however life will go on.

Don't blame yourself, things like this happen all the time.

Try to go back to where you guys went, step by step.

He'll find it if he's meant to, if not, then it's alright, it'll pass.