Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Keel M.

Ghost Tour

5 posts in this topic

Looking for suggestions on ghost tours in Lexington, KY, please!

Did you ask Google?

Yes but all I get are unclear answers and sites with all kinds of advertisement crap.

1 person likes this

Yes but all I get are unclear answers and sites with all kinds of advertisement crap.

Lordy you ain't kidding! I just googled it up and lots of junk, or dead ends. I suppose suggestions could be look for historical tours, especially night ones. To my understanding some battlefields in the area have tours, though how ghostly they are is pretty sketchy when one starts looking for it under ghosts instead of history. If you have a local occult/new age shop, you might be able to get information about ghost tours from them. Or make your own ghost tour- I've done that a couple times, mostly due to the disgust I have for the Chicago ghost tour industry.

1 person likes this

Thanks rashore. I like your suggestions. I think I'm just going to wait til I get there on Thursday and go to the Visitor's Centre and pick through what they have.

Edit to say: I looked at visitlex.com and managed to find out that they typically have "ghost walks" only around Halloween, but they list plenty of places to visit on your own which are alleged to be haunted.

Edited by Child of Bast