Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

15 Things You Won't Believe Exist In Nature

seeder

That is an awesome pic!

EDIT: As well as the others.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

That is an awesome pic!

:tu:

Edited by seeder

This one reminds me of the Superman movie, a crystal cave, look how small the people are!! Amazing!!

the-15-craziest-things-in-nature-you-wont-believe-actually-exist-5.jpg

Even though I have seen all of these so I do know they exist already... They never fail to stun me with their beauty. Well, cept for the spiderweb trees- those look far too much like tent worm trees I see around here, so that actually is kind of icky to me, lol.

Thanks for the awesome share seeder :tu:

• Like 2

Yeah, I wish I had the money and brave enough to explore some of those wonders.

So if anyone wonders where to go on holiday next year, then there are 15 suggestions! More stimulating than just toasting on a crowded beach some-place!!

It might be useful to have more information on where these places are exactly and moreover, what they are exactly and what causes them.

It might be useful to have more information on where these places are exactly and moreover, what they are exactly and what causes them.

Hmm Ok, well I think that...

3. Underground natural springs in Mexico. I reckon thats in Mexico

4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico. Again I reckon thats in Mexico

5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives. Well at a guess Id say that was in the maldives

6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia. Erm, Bolivia?

7. Light pillars over Moscow. Not sure about that one, maybe Moscow?

etc etc. :lol:

• Like 1

Hmm Ok, well I think that...

3. Underground natural springs in Mexico. I reckon thats in Mexico

4. Giant crystal cave in Nacia, Mexico. Again I reckon thats in Mexico

5. Shimmering shores of Vaadhoo, Maldives. Well at a guess Id say that was in the maldives

6. Reflective salt flats in Bolivia. Erm, Bolivia?

7. Light pillars over Moscow. Not sure about that one, maybe Moscow?

etc etc. :lol:

yes, thank you. I mean, some information about what caused them and how they came about and so on. Like those Light Pillars over Moscow, I guess that they're some form of Atmospheric phenomena like the northern Lights, but they don't really tell you very much about them.

yes, thank you. I mean, some information about what caused them and how they came about and so on. Like those Light Pillars over Moscow, I guess that they're some form of Atmospheric phenomena like the northern Lights, but they don't really tell you very much about them.

yeh yeh I know, thats whats good about googling, and in this instance.... the lights pillars over Moscow...

"These strange columns or pillars of light occur over and above bright city lights, and so likely involve ice crystals reflecting back those lights. The reason why these pillars fan out the way they do at the top is currently unknown for certain, it could possibly be upper atmospheric wind currents

http://www.moscowtopnews.com/?area=postView&id=862

Awesome.

Have seen a couple of these and was aware of most of them.

Sad to think that most people today are more aware of the concrete buildings around them than they are about the absolutely fascinating and wonders of what nature has to offer.

Just like many of the city children do not know what a proper tomato looks and tastes like and assumes they are all round, seedless and rubbery, I wonder how many are being taught that there is another world out there beyond the concrete towns.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4

Awesome.

Have seen a couple of these and was aware of most of them.

Sad to think that most people today are more aware of the concrete buildings around them than they are about the absolutely fascinating and wonders of what nature has to offer.

Just like many of the city children do not know what a proper tomato looks and tastes like and assumes they are all round, seedless and rubbery, I wonder how many are being taught that there is another world out there beyond the concrete towns.

Heh, I do pay attention to the boonies I live in, and it still blows my mind, sometimes in disbelief, at what is going on in nature around me.

But your post made me think about a teacher in high school that I attended in a city. One day in early autumn, he asked the class how many students could tell him what color the trees were today? He asked us to raise our hands if we saw that when he said green- the majority of the class raised their hands. He asked about red, yellow, orange, brown? More people raised their hands for each color asked in fewer amounts. I raised my hand every time and was the only one. After he was done asking and raising hands.. He pointed me out for raising my hand every time and asked my why I did that. I responded with some trees like oaks were still green, but other trees were turning the other colors like maples, some of the trees were always green like pines, and still some others had shed all their leaves, and all of them were brown on the ground. And various bushes were turning all sorts of colors too or not if they were evergreen.

He then went on to tell us we had to write a paper- about paying attention to the world around us. Everyone had to look around them for the rest of the week, then write a paper about what they saw. He exempted me from the paper, giving me an automatic A because I was the only one who apparently already was paying attention to the world around me.

And heh, tomatoes- I got to finally pick a glorious golden orange tomato off one of my plants today that was a late grower. It was grocery store perfect- cept for the deep ribbing in the top and lopsided bottom. It was delicious- cept for the fact that it actually tasted like a tomato. And it was a proper grown fruit- cept for it was grown in horse poo and leaf litter with zero chemicals. Hehehe.

• Like 3

I seen this earlier today and it was really amazing to see.

I especially liked the lightning in the volcanic cloud....really impressive.

• Like 1

Beautiful pics but I'd really like to go here

the-15-craziest-things-in-nature-you-wont-believe-actually-exist-6.jpg

• Like 1

Heh, I do pay attention to the boonies I live in, and it still blows my mind, sometimes in disbelief, at what is going on in nature around me.

But your post made me think about a teacher in high school that I attended in a city. One day in early autumn, he asked the class how many students could tell him what color the trees were today? He asked us to raise our hands if we saw that when he said green- the majority of the class raised their hands. He asked about red, yellow, orange, brown? More people raised their hands for each color asked in fewer amounts. I raised my hand every time and was the only one. After he was done asking and raising hands.. He pointed me out for raising my hand every time and asked my why I did that. I responded with some trees like oaks were still green, but other trees were turning the other colors like maples, some of the trees were always green like pines, and still some others had shed all their leaves, and all of them were brown on the ground. And various bushes were turning all sorts of colors too or not if they were evergreen.

He then went on to tell us we had to write a paper- about paying attention to the world around us. Everyone had to look around them for the rest of the week, then write a paper about what they saw. He exempted me from the paper, giving me an automatic A because I was the only one who apparently already was paying attention to the world around me.

And heh, tomatoes- I got to finally pick a glorious golden orange tomato off one of my plants today that was a late grower. It was grocery store perfect- cept for the deep ribbing in the top and lopsided bottom. It was delicious- cept for the fact that it actually tasted like a tomato. And it was a proper grown fruit- cept for it was grown in horse poo and leaf litter with zero chemicals. Hehehe.

My husband is a lorry driver and he was telling me about a sewage plant he used to pass (no pun intended) and there were tomatoes growing galore, the reason is because the tomato seeds do not digest and gawd knows how, but the seed from peoples poop had grown around the plant over time.

Personally this kind of "fruit picking" was not something which ever took my fancy so although the sewage plant ones are free, I still chose to grow my own.

tomato-dancing.gif

My husband is a lorry driver and he was telling me about a sewage plant he used to pass (no pun intended) and there were tomatoes growing galore, the reason is because the tomato seeds do not digest and gawd knows how, but the seed from peoples poop had grown around the plant over time.

Personally this kind of "fruit picking" was not something which ever took my fancy so although the sewage plant ones are free, I still chose to grow my own.

tomato-dancing.gif

Hehe.. The goo in tomatoes is a natural protective coating that needs to be removed. Typically in seed saving one does that by fermenting the goo. But passing through the body works too. And yeah, I would never ever eat tomatoes grown in human poo- too many possible pathogens!

• Like 1