Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drop Dead Studies

rapture

How nature deals with thehttp://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=255224 inmaterial world is hardly observed or documented; to do such could shatter equilibriums, distort false- realities and haunt dreams( religions expectations after death: heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation, etc) Nevertheless, while incarnate and living the dust experience- which discipline(s) would best prepare before the transition; and Aid in the continuing survial of the human after -flesh? And Why

My Guess: Metaphysics/Paleontology( I'm still working on the why)

Edited by rapture

Boy, that is just a mess of words, isn't it?

The problem with using science to prepare for the after life is that, technically the idea of an afterlife isn't scientific.

It's not anything tangible, so as such science cant do anything with it, aside from mayyyyyybe trying mathematical formulaic theories.

But even then, theres noting that can be put to numeral value in relation to the afterlife.

Its more a philosophy/ Theology thing.

Interesting thought. By the way, your link took me to an alternate universe where everything is the same as here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting thought. By the way, your link took me to an alternate universe where everything is the same as here.

lol... think i'm too late to fix it

The problem with using science to prepare for the after life is that, technically the idea of an afterlife isn't scientific.

It's not anything tangible, so as such science cant do anything with it, aside from mayyyyyybe trying mathematical formulaic theories.

But even then, theres noting that can be put to numeral value in relation to the afterlife.

lol..glad u got the jist

Even as the two clash...what would you chose beyond these two

I wouldn't

philosophy and theology are more or less the same thing.

philosophy being a way of thinking, theology being the way one thinks in relation to religion.

If you're the type who believes in a religion/spirituality you'd most likely want Theology

whereas an agnostic/atheist would want philosophy most likely