Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danielost

passing the blame

3 posts in this topic

This thread is here because this is where it belongs.

Why is it we are not supposed to believe in satan any more but we look for something else to blame.

Obama blamed everthing on bush during his first four years, and now he just doesn't know anything or it is the republicans who are not williing to compermise, both sides need to be willing to do so.

Then we have men running around shooting people but I t isn't their fault it is thed gun''s or a video game, or a movies fault.

As I have said we blame satan or someone or something too much. These men who are killing other people are just evil. This includes those here in the usa or those in kenya or any place where a gang of people are killed for just being in the wrong placed at the wrong time.

Are you saying they are satan or not satan?

I do not believe in satan, but am certain about one thing for sure, there are many evil men in this world and have been for centuries.

This has nothing to do with god or satan, if you think it is, then this thread should be moved to where it belongs.

smiley-happy120.gif

No, I don't thinkk satan, god, m movies, games, or lac k. Of a dad is to. Blame.