Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Night vision UFOs filmed over Germany

UM-Bot

Many pilots report some baffling encounters with UFOs. They don't get leaked to the public, though.

Who knows, maybe their cloaking device got some temporary malfunction. So bureaucratic corruption is not unique to Earth. :D

I believe in UFO's but I think this is a hoax

• Like 1

Well, as the article describes, its most likely fakery, for all the reasons given in that article.

Don't you just love when people post articles that debunk themselves? Makes my job a whole lot easier.

• Like 1

Don't you just love when people post articles that debunk themselves? Makes my job a whole lot easier.

yes and the worrying thing is - for the believers, that even tho the article debunks itself, or 'suggests' fakery, the believers didnt read that part. They see the page title, then they see the VIDEO... and thats enough for them to hallucinate what the rest of the page says..

Like I always say...."reading is good"

Agreed Seeder but it brings thoughts to me that what if we were able to film or see on many a frequency/heat/sound etc maybe the skies around us are teaming with anomalies etc

yah pal,when u mentiond here heat...it reminded me the bright-orange object we saw on sep.10 in India,when i first saw it it was orange on distance but 1-2sec. Later it was closer but its edges was red-burning hot looking and blurring and moving like heat effects

yes and the worrying thing is - for the believers,

why to debunk the true stories?just debunk fakes. I was disbeliever before Sep.10,but after having watched the strange object/ship i give u guarantee that we r not alone here,i wish so much that u as well see those impossible flying things and then will be easer to understand the others those have seen them. Edited by rajeev shagun

why to debunk the true stories?just debunk fakes. I was disbeliever before Sep.10,but after having watched the strange object/ship i give u guarantee that we r not alone here,i wish so much that u as well see those impossible flying things and then will be easer to understand the others those have seen them.

For the record, Ive had a half dozen sightings in my life. But I still dont believe they were alien ships. I simply do not know what I saw.

For the record, Ive had a half dozen sightings in my life. But I still dont believe they were alien ships.

yah but it may change ur views if u wud see what we saw..night of sep10 i tried to coax myself dat it was meteor coming exjactly toward our dir. but den it must turn smaller and vanished in the end,but it was e1 bigger and steady till it began to turn slowly left n movd backward 5 times in diffrnt dir. its slow Lturn was like ship