Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Iran already has a nuclear bomb,’

WHO U KIDDIN

‘Iran already has a nuclear bomb,’ Israeli paper claims

Unnamed government analysts quoted by Maariv say Tehran has crossed all red lines and is already in possession of at least one nuclear weapon

http://www.timesofis...b-paper-claims/

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN

Possibly Israeli disinformation aimed at face saving for Bibi. If they actually have a bomb it will become apparent relatively soon in their behavior. I doubt they want war even if they have a couple of bombs. They want to enjoy the fruits of the power it gives them instead. Hopefully they are still a season away.

Well, the attempt to stitch-up Iran via Syria hasn't worked, so it's time to fall back to Plan B. Let's get hysterical!

• Like 3

Wish the Isreali's would change the record.

• Like 1

Of course the Maariv article is intended as Israeli disinformation specifically designed to derail the recent peace overtures made by President Rouhani to the West.

Israeli extremists including Nuttyahoo are not happy that Obama and Rouhani are talking to each other, especially after 35 years of no official contact between the USA and Iran.

To give peace a chance, what rubbish indeed!

Why all this recent annoying talk of peace is contrary to the PNAC neocons' and Israeli extremists' established goals of the elimination of the Iranian regime and the creation of a Greater Israel.

• Like 1

The "greater" Israel will happen eventually. That story is already written, just a matter of when it will take place. When Damascus is destroyed the scripture alludes to a great part of north and central Israel/Jordan being destroyed as well. But NOT the whole state. It endures long after the neighbor's hatred have consumed them.

The "greater" Israel will happen eventually. That story is already written, just a matter of when it will take place. When Damascus is destroyed the scripture alludes to a great part of north and central Israel/Jordan being destroyed as well. But NOT the whole state. It endures long after the neighbor's hatred have consumed them.

Nothing is written in stone!

We are the masters of our own destiny, and we need not be subjected to the prophetic fantasies of few 'religious crackpots'.

Biblical or Koranic myths should not be substituted for political reality of our present world.

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

We are the masters of our own destiny, and we need not be subjected to the prophetic fantasies of few 'religious crackpots'.

Biblical or Koranic myths should not be substituted for political reality of our present world.

I appreciate your strong belief and declarations. The myth that is religion has caused most to doubt but rational people keep an open mind about ALL ideas. To exclude prophetic writing because of the myth surrounding it is a form of bias and few biases are profitable. The best example of specific prophecy being fulfilled is that of the ancient city of Tyre.

When a person looks at such evidence of foreknowledge of a specific nature and refuses to accept that it is supernaturally known then that is not logical, it's just a display of bias against a belief system. Everyone has the right to dismiss anything they wish as myth or fantasy but it can cause major problems for them at some point.

I appreciate your strong belief and declarations. The myth that is religion has caused most to doubt but rational people keep an open mind about ALL ideas. To exclude prophetic writing because of the myth surrounding it is a form of bias and few biases are profitable. The best example of specific prophecy being fulfilled is that of the ancient city of Tyre.

Nebuchadnezzar never completely destroyed Tyre, so the biblical 'prophecy' suggesting that is false. Tyre was razed by Alexander, but only a couple of centuries after the biblical prophecy was meant to have happened.

Also, before you start that the prophecy isn't about Nebuchadnezzar completely destroying Tyre and that he did destroy much of it, let me point out:

1) "And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock." and there is more in Ezekiel 26 to suggest the 'prophecy' means exactly that Nebuchadnezzar was supposed to have razed Tyre

and

2) that Nebuchadnezzar's action took place in 573BCE - probably before what we know as the Hebrew/Jewish scripture was compiled and certainly before some of it was written. There is absolutely no evidence the passage in question was even a 'prophecy' uttered by Ezekiel, or whether Ezekiel existed in reality. It is quite possible the passage was written after Nebuchadnezzar's campaign in the Levant and so does not qualify as prophecy.

There is no passage in scripture predicting future events that is specific enough to be qualified as a prophecy in what it predicts having explicitly happened.

However, I do not wish to turn this into a debate about the inerrancy of religious scripture. Suffice to say your belief does not provide evidence of Israel's 'rightness' in this matter (Iran's nuclear ambition).

Edited by Leonardo
  • Like 1

Nebuchadnezzar never completely destroyed Tyre, so the biblical 'prophecy' suggesting that is false. Tyre was razed by Alexander, but only a couple of centuries after the biblical prophecy was meant to have happened.

Also, before you start that the prophecy isn't about Nebuchadnezzar completely destroying Tyre and that he did destroy much of it, let me point out:

1) "And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock." and there is more in Ezekiel 26 to suggest the 'prophecy' means exactly that Nebuchadnezzar was supposed to have razed Tyre

and

2) that Nebuchadnezzar's action took place in 573BCE - probably before what we know as the Hebrew/Jewish scripture was compiled and certainly before some of it was written. There is absolutely no evidence the passage in question was even a 'prophecy' uttered by Ezekiel, or whether Ezekiel existed in reality. It is quite possible the passage was written after Nebuchadnezzar's campaign in the Levant and so does not qualify as prophecy.

There is no passage in scripture predicting future events that is specific enough to be qualified as a prophecy in what it predicts having explicitly happened.

However, I do not wish to turn this into a debate about the inerrancy of religious scripture. Suffice to say your belief does not provide evidence of Israel's 'rightness' in this matter (Iran's nuclear ambition).

Just for curiosity's sake Leonardo, if Damascus was nuked tomorrow and became uninhabitable as a city for the first time in it's existence of about 5 thousand years, would you consider the words of Isaiah to be prophetic? Indeed, would you ever accept ANY bible scripture as "prophecy"?

Just for curiosity's sake Leonardo, if Damascus was nuked tomorrow and became uninhabitable as a city for the first time in it's existence of about 5 thousand years, would you consider the words of Isaiah to be prophetic? Indeed, would you ever accept ANY bible scripture as "prophecy"?

Let's wait for O-Bomber or Nuttywoowoo to bomb it. Then we can start talking about prophecies.

• Like 1

I advise that we build a large glass dome, impenetrable by weaponry, over the entire Gaza Strip. No way in, no way out. Whatever happens in there, happens.

I advise that we build a large glass dome, impenetrable by weaponry, over the entire Gaza Strip. No way in, no way out. Whatever happens in there, happens.

who is 'we'?

If thats what you want - you go do it.... leave me out of your plans.

That strip of land probably has HUGE commercial possibilities. Prime Mediterranean beach frontage. If the residents were more interested in living than in killing then they could be quite prosperous I think. As an added bonus, they wouldn't need to worry about military attacks any longer - just maybe commercial or industrial espionage like the rest of the world :)

That strip of land probably has HUGE commercial possibilities. Prime Mediterranean beach frontage. If the residents were more interested in living than in killing then they could be quite prosperous I think. As an added bonus, they wouldn't need to worry about military attacks any longer - just maybe commercial or industrial espionage like the rest of the world :)

Of course, my dome line was a joke.

That being said, there's already enough "espionage" when dealing with the area.

‘Iran already has a nuclear bomb,’ Israeli paper claims

Unnamed government analysts quoted by Maariv say Tehran has crossed all red lines and is already in possession of at least one nuclear weapon

http://www.timesofis...b-paper-claims/

It is possible, and it is not a surprise. With Obama being in bed with the mullahs, the prediction that Iran´s nuclear program will succeed is about as exotic as predicting the sunrise for tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

The idea that we truly are in control is as big a misconception as religion. Individuals control (in the most disciplined among us), their own choices - and nothing more. Even that is questionable in today's world. To believe that we control the destiny of our planet as individuals is just wishful thinking. We should do our best to stand for our beliefs but imagining that mankind is in control is arrogant I think. Pointless to argue it though. If a person who believes in Holy scripture is a "crackpot" in your belief system then I suspect that your life is driven by pride and self conceit. That's a hard, fruitless road that is traveled by most people and it leads to a plain, common grave. Good luck with finding a better way of life man... sincerely...

The idea that we truly are in control is as big a misconception as religion. Individuals control (in the most disciplined among us), their own choices - and nothing more.

It's like Hari Seldon and Pyschohistory (Isaac Asimov's Foundation series) - God's plotted it all out, we're just playing our roles within predicted mathematical boundaries.

The idea that we truly are in control is as big a misconception as religion. Individuals control (in the most disciplined among us), their own choices - and nothing more. Even that is questionable in today's world. To believe that we control the destiny of our planet as individuals is just wishful thinking. We should do our best to stand for our beliefs but imagining that mankind is in control is arrogant I think. Pointless to argue it though. If a person who believes in Holy scripture is a "crackpot" in your belief system then I suspect that your life is driven by pride and self conceit. That's a hard, fruitless road that is traveled by most people and it leads to a plain, common grave. Good luck with finding a better way of life man... sincerely...

Since you believe in the vile crap that Hagee and his christian zionist buddies preach as divinely inspired words from your satanic god, you can never grasp the concept of controlling your destiny, an idea represented by the true Christ when he said:

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Luke 17:21

In your posts you have demonstrated over and over again the kind of christian you are, one who advocates hate and condones the murder of anyone against what is morally acceptable to your putrid philosophy of life.

People like you inspired Ghandi to say:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

And before you attempt labeling me remember:

You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN

Since you believe in the vile crap that Hagee and his christian zionist buddies preach as divinely inspired words from your satanic god, you can never grasp the concept of controlling your destiny, an idea represented by the true Christ when he said:

“Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Luke 17:21

In your posts you have demonstrated over and over again the kind of christian you are, one who advocates hate and condones the murder of anyone against what is morally acceptable to your putrid philosophy of life.

People like you inspired Ghandi to say:

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”

And before you attempt labeling me remember:

You hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of your own eye; and then shall you see clearly to cast out the mote out of your brother's eye.

Matthew 7:5

Spleen vented? Hope it feels better now. I'm not sure where the rage comes from man but - whatever - I demand nothing of you or anyone else here as price of admission. If you have never (yet) been in a situation where you were utterly helpless to change an event or person or thing that was controlling and directing your life then I'd say you have been extraordinarily lucky man. Hope you can appreciate it.

Spleen vented? Hope it feels better now. I'm not sure where the rage comes from man but - whatever - I demand nothing of you or anyone else here as price of admission. If you have never (yet) been in a situation where you were utterly helpless to change an event or person or thing that was controlling and directing your life then I'd say you have been extraordinarily lucky man. Hope you can appreciate it.

I think he's pointing out that you're not paying attention to your own scripture. Hagee is a madman; I hope you don't listen to him.

I do not "follow" any pastor or preacher that is televised. I study with a TV "Sunday school teacher" named Les Feldick - you should check him out. He's big into the Pauline gospel and certainly believes that God is not "through with the Jew". I am adamantly against replacement theology and have explained my position on Israel these many times. No one ever listens - they are too intent on explaining the sins of the six million.