Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

‘Iran already has a nuclear bomb,’

WHO U KIDDIN

I do not "follow" any pastor or preacher that is televised. I study with a TV "Sunday school teacher" named Les Feldick - you should check him out. He's big into the Pauline gospel and certainly believes that God is not "through with the Jew". I am adamantly against replacement theology and have explained my position on Israel these many times. No one ever listens - they are too intent on explaining the sins of the six million.

And you can't talk about Jews unless you're saying something positive or else you're immediately labeled an anti-semite. Sorry Godwin's, too many Zionists have moved to Israel now and the constant references to the six million Holocaust reference aren't accurate anymore. Israelis need to stop exposing their racism towards Africans, start handling large numbers of these Syrian refugees especially since they're a refugee nation themselves, and start reading their scriptures to find out what God actually thinks.

And you can't talk about Jews unless you're saying something positive or else you're immediately labeled an anti-semite. Sorry Godwin's, too many Zionists have moved to Israel now and the constant references to the six million Holocaust reference aren't accurate anymore. Israelis need to stop exposing their racism towards Africans, start handling large numbers of these Syrian refugees especially since they're a refugee nation themselves, and start reading their scriptures to find out what God actually thinks.

So your neighbors - who live on 20 acres - are fighting among themselves and suddenly you OWE it to them to let them come live in your cold water flat? And Israelis are racist against blacks? Can you think of human beings from any non black country who aren't to some degree? Put your brush away.

So your neighbors - who live on 20 acres - are fighting among themselves and suddenly you OWE it to them to let them come live in your cold water flat? And Israelis are racist against blacks? Can you think of human beings from any non black country who aren't to some degree? Put your brush away.

When there are fathers, mothers and children who've risked life and limb and you're sending them back to their deaths, the parallel would be sending Jews back to Germany during the Holocaust. They're not gassing people in Africa? They're chopping them up with machetes after gang raping them. Having to debase myself by nitpicking this crap with a Zionist misses the point. This is a human problem and Israel has once again proven how inhuman it is looking at the policies it's executing.

When there are fathers, mothers and children who've risked life and limb and you're sending them back to their deaths, the parallel would be sending Jews back to Germany during the Holocaust. They're not gassing people in Africa? They're chopping them up with machetes after gang raping them. Having to debase myself by nitpicking this crap with a Zionist misses the point. This is a human problem and Israel has once again proven how inhuman it is looking at the policies it's executing.

If you feel you're debasing yourself you should stop responding. My point is valid - as usual you just keep redirecting. Have a nice day Yam.