Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman files complaint after ‘ghost’ dupes her

Brian Topp

Superstition got the better of a 37-year-old woman after her husband kicked her out, telling her to return only after she got back the cash and gold she gave her tenant who told her a ghost would double the money.

R Neela, a resident of Girinagar, has filed a complaint with police claiming that her tenant had duped her of Rs15 lakh in cash and 1 kg gold. "She told me her cousin had passed away and his ghost had entered her husband's body. She said the ghost needed money and it would return at least double the amount," she said.

http://www.mumbaimir...ow/23235172.cms

Edited by Saru
Reduced copied text, added quote box
  • Like 1

Sigh... I feel bad for her I do, but why on Earth would she believe such a story? Why would a ghost need cold, hard cash and jewelry? They would fall right through to the floor.

• Like 3

We would not have so many con artists if it were not for gullible people like this woman. Unfortunately there is always someone about to keep the likes of sujatha in business, they never have to look too far.

• Like 5

Sigh... I feel bad for her I do, but why on Earth would she believe such a story? Why would a ghost need cold, hard cash and jewelry? They would fall right through to the floor.

Through the floor? Explain please.

• Like 1

Through the floor? Explain please.

Ghosts are made up of weird, foggy material that easily evaporates. They're not solid so they couldn't carry money nor wear jewelry. It's a well known fact.

You're welcome.

Ghosts are made up of weird, foggy material that easily evaporates. They're not solid so they couldn't carry money nor wear jewelry. It's a well known fact.

You're welcome.

Aahhh....but the ghost had entered the husband and through it's controlling of that body would be able to invest the money.

• Like 4

Wow, I've never in my life believed a ghost would return my money.

• Like 4

You're welcome.

What about the clothes they wear, is that weird foggy material too? sort of like cheap Chinese tat?

No money with ghosts? so they do not have banks then?

lol! This woman deserves every bit of what she is receiving after being duped for so long! 7 YEARS?! Really?! On the other hand, what type of husband wouldn't notice all this cash and jewelry disappearing over a course of 7 years? Seems to me justice or KARMA has played itself out perfectly, and each party is receiving their just rewards lol.

Wow! I am really surprised someone could be duped so eaily over such a long amount of time over something so ridiculous?? A ghost?? Hmm our world keep getting weirder..

• Like 1

Wow! I am really surprised someone could be duped so eaily over such a long amount of time over something so ridiculous?? A ghost?? Hmm our world keep getting weirder..

Our world has always been weird. People getting duped is not new or rare, its just you would think people were more astute today, but agaaaaiin, their need for some kind of reasurrance/hope/ and praying there is something out there , will always make them gullible.