Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
wizama

please read my marriage life.

2 posts in this topic

please help me read my marriage life. if you want, i can submit my palm.

Hello wizama,

I don't know if your still on this website, and maybe you have resolved this question, but I think not. I do not read palms, but I will do a Tarot reading for you.

Your question is really about whether your husband has cheated on you or not. As a reader this can be a tricky question sometimes, because it's not the problem if it occurs, but just the symptom that there is problems in the marriage. I'm not a professional marriage counselor, so this is strictly what I'm seeing in the cards and my personal opinion. I do suggest by what i'm seeing that you and your spouse might need to go to counseling to resolve marital issues, but I' not seeing another woman involved. So, you can stop worrying about that.

With that being said, what I'm seeing is that your marriage has some trouble and your facing some definite challenges, but there's some good reasons to make this marriage work. First of all you I can see the good qualities that both you and your husband have. You are a very caring, loving nurturer who takes good care of your loved ones. You love your home and try to make your home a peaceful place.

Your husband is an intelligent, self confident person who has a lot of different abilities, but your having trouble communicating because you both have different communication styles. I'm also seeing something financial issues lately that have been troubling. I am showing a vice of some sort, probably a spending problem or something to do with money. It looks like more moderation is needed in this area.

Also one or the other would like to see the family grow, so theres a question about children, but your not in agreement about this. Only you and your spouse can decide this situation for yourselves. There's no right or wrong answer here.

I hope this helps. The best of luck to you both.