Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The IPCC exposed

Big Bad Voodoo

There's a part at about the four minute mark were he likens this to a religion and talks about buying carbon indulgences from the carbon preisthood. So, where is the new Martin Luther to nail a thesis to the doors of the UN....

• Like 1

There's a part at about the four minute mark were he likens this to a religion and talks about buying carbon indulgences from the carbon preisthood. So, where is the new Martin Luther to nail a thesis to the doors of the UN....

Still on toilet.

Still on toilet.

Too much information...

Too much information...

Martin Luther got his idea for his thesis while he was on toilet. He was suffering from constipation and hemerhoids. Same as many big historical persons such as Napoleon.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Many modern so-called musicians also produce their best material whilst on the toilet also, not to mention politicians!

The carbon indulgences comment hits pretty close to the truth. Some well-intentioned politicians have set up taxing systems to discourage carbon pollution, but then created exceptions for their friends. To be truly effective, there can be no exceptions and there needs to be a way to return that money to citizens on a per capita basis. If it gets spent on government projects, the effect is lessened. I'd call carbon taxes a well-intentioned, but a poorly-informed and half-hearted effort.

Doug

• Like 1

Obviously kids with no Phd wrote scientific works in IPCC.

"The IPCC ignores the consensus among hurricane experts that there is no discernable link to global warning. It ignores the consensus among those who study natural disasters that there is no relationship between human greenhouse gas emissions and the rising cost of these disasters. It ignores the consensus among bona fide malaria experts that global warming has not caused malaria to spread. In each case the IPCC substitutes its own version of reality. In each case that version of reality makes global warming appear more frightening than genuine experts believe the available evidence indicates."

http://www.climatescienceinternational.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=578

Many modern so-called musicians also produce their best material whilst on the toilet also, not to mention politicians!

I know on what you allude but many great ideas people get when they are relax.

But I agree Music wayback was better. Only great recent discovery is Zaz!

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Scientists who advocate the increase in temperatures because human CO2 glossing over the correlation between temperature and CO2. In the range of 650,000 years show that temperatures rose first and only then CO2. :tu:

Scientists who advocate the increase in temperatures because human CO2 glossing over the correlation between temperature and CO2. In the range of 650,000 years show that temperatures rose first and only then CO2. :tu:

The CO2 lag have been explained many times in this forum.

But you do know that CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas. A couple of the last suddenly increased temperature rises in the past are due to methane.

We can agree on one thing. We both don't like the IPCC.

However this doesn't mean global warming are not caused by man.

Yes it does. :tu:

The carbon indulgences comment hits pretty close to the truth. Some well-intentioned politicians have set up taxing systems to discourage carbon pollution, but then created exceptions for their friends. To be truly effective, there can be no exceptions and there needs to be a way to return that money to citizens on a per capita basis. If it gets spent on government projects, the effect is lessened. I'd call carbon taxes a well-intentioned, but a poorly-informed and half-hearted effort.

Doug

The hole carbon trade scheme was a joke. Not helping anything expect you could become rich very easily if you knew how it worked and had friends with businesses.

I'll admit some of my friends made a lot money from this scheme heck I even took a bit of the cake. The hole carbon trade scam was dumb and cannot believe more people didn't exploit it before it became a junk market.

I could ask you why humans are cause rather...But I wont because you have nothing to support that stance except of IPCC.

To me AGW and IPCC = Lysenkoism.

All studies and researchers point into one direction. And thats not humanity. All data shows one thing. Only IPCC show another.

Gravity can be messured in USA, UK but also in Iran, China, Russia, India, Germany and Japan.

Point of all story is-that there is no consensus. Which IPCC kindly suggest and want to imply trough friendly media which is owned by same people who wants CO2 taxes.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

You do know that the ipcc isn't behind the greenhouse gas theory, right?

It's been around for more than a 100 years.

This is basic science even small children can understand.

The ipcc's work has nothing expect promoting (in a bad way) the concept of AGW to the world policy makers.

The only people who uses the work of the ipcc are governments and the media.

Can you please provide me all these studies and research which show AGW is a fraud, hoax or whatever you might call it.

The CO2 lag have been explained many times in this forum.

But you do know that CO2 is not the only greenhouse gas. A couple of the last suddenly increased temperature rises in the past are due to methane.

I'm skeptical about that claim, can you elaborate.
  • Like 1

I understand why you are skeptical of that statement. I'm pretty sure I saw a study not that long ago which stated that past global warming could have been due to methane.

However when I check the atmospheric levels of methane i don't see a significant change. However my data only goes back 800.000 years.

Sorry for that and thank you little fish for bringing it to my attention.

I understand why you are skeptical of that statement. I'm pretty sure I saw a study not that long ago which stated that past global warming could have been due to methane.

However when I check the atmospheric levels of methane i don't see a significant change. However my data only goes back 800.000 years.

Sorry for that and thank you little fish for bringing it to my attention.

• Like 1

IPCC Climate: A Product of Lies, Damn Lies and Statistics Built On Inadequate Data

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2013/10/02/ipcc-climate-a-product-of-lies-damn-lies-and-statistics-built-on-inadequate-data/

Romania – Coldest October 1st since 1929 – Snow, blizzards and closed roads

http://iceagenow.info/2013/10/romania-coldest-october-1st-1929-snow-blizzards-closed-roads/