Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alleged Roswell 'alien' images uncovered

UM-Bot

Researchers investigating the Roswell UFO crash have been made aware of two tantalizing new images.

According to reports, two slides have started to circulate depicting an alleged alien entity that was recovered from the UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. There is a rather large snag however - only a select few individuals have seen the images and nobody else has been allowed to look at them.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/255494/alleged-roswell-alien-images-uncovered

The owner of the slides certainly sees from afar the puerile and unprofessional behavior of some people. And he sees judgment cast even before the evidence is shown. He is likely repulsed by such “UFO people” and has no desire to enter such a hellish lion’s den. And he will not use the underbelly of the internet to ever release something of such enormity and cosmic import.

:santa: so what exactly is the point?

i also have an actual ufo in my warehouse but no one may see it except my dog...

• Like 8

I love when people go "I have [insert supernatural creature here] pics!...but you don't get to see them!". Here's an idea, just don't tell us you have the pictures, either way we aren't going to see them!

Why is this on the home page at all??

Because it is interesting and just maybe (if we're lucky) the photos might get released at some point.

• Like 1

I have the evidence to smash all the skeptics b******* to smithereens, but I just don't feel like showing it to anyone, the world can not handle the truth!

Edited by EnderOTD
  • Like 3

Because it is interesting and just maybe (if we're lucky) the photos might get released at some point.

well, according to the text, we belong to the "underbelly of the internet",so i guess we have to buy a book or dvd before we can dismiss this as the fake that it probably is...

• Like 1

I have the evidence to smash all the skeptics b******* to smithereens, but I just don't feel like showing it to anyone, the world can not handle the truth!

I say let make a story about this, just maybe its true

• Like 1

I say let make a story about this, just maybe its true

Right, but as Jacques said, if we are forced to purchase a book or DVD to be privy to the "truth" it is likely a bold faced scam. The way that these researchers carry themselves in the comments, always playing the victim card and saying some unknown person or persons is harassing them, is only building the conspiracy angle they will likely ride for a year or two. Reminds me of Ric Dyer and the rib eating bigfoot shot dead that is still yet to be revealed.

Recalling that the Roswell event occurred during the midst of cold war period, it would have been advantageous to allow a little alien intrigue to perpetuate itself for national defense purposes. So too for perpetuating the notion of alien futuristic developments emerging from Area 51. Now, these areas of intrigue merely serve as ploys for commercial gain. As mentioned, Project Mogul disclosure demystified the Roswell incident.

Why is this on the home page at all??

Because it's probably true.

Having just finished "The Day After Roswell", I am more convinced than ever of what happened at Roswell, and more importantly, how the government covered it up.

Those who really think nothing happened there are simply much more receptive to government propaganda efforts than others.

• Like 5

Because it's probably true.

Having just finished "The Day After Roswell", I am more convinced than ever of what happened at Roswell, and more importantly, how the government covered it up.

Those who really think nothing happened there are simply much more receptive to government propaganda efforts than others.

Hitler convinced that the German people did the right thing, but it wasn't true.

It one thing to be convinced its true, its different to have a fact...you don't have to be convinced, its the absolute truth .

I've got the actual alien, he lives in my shed. He's not taking any calls at the moment so you guys will just have to take my word for it.

• Like 4

I've got the actual alien, he lives in my shed. He's not taking any calls at the moment so you guys will just have to take my word for it.

...then tell him he left his panties in my kitchen! And that i'm sorry!

• Like 3

Capture.PNG

They haven't released the photos because they don't want to be found out sleeping on the job.

• Like 4

Great book, huh?

• Like 1

...then tell him he left his panties in my kitchen! And that i'm sorry!

what do they smell like? :blush:

• Like 2

so when and where we're actualy going to see those pics?

what do they smell like? :blush:

big money!

• Like 1

This is why I don't understand why people swallow the whole Bin Laden death thing, you tell a story and provide 0 evidence. Sure I believe you.

• Like 1