Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Link Between Kenyan Shopping Centre

david icke is right

http://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/09/link-between-kenyan-shopping-centre-massacre-and-911-tower-leasees-surfaces/

Posted by Maxillio ,The Kaperville Daily News – September 24, 2013

http://tinyurl.com/mx5xpdn

Westgate Shopping Mall in Kenya was Built by the Same People Associated with the World Trade Center!

I am going to make this as simple and to the point as possible.

1. The Westgate Shopping Mall was built by Westfield Australia.

I found that out by doing a lot of digging. I had to go back years to find this information, because the Westgate Shopping Mall web site has been taken down. Hmmmm.

I found this in a forum from 2011:

Frank Lowy is one of the richest property owners in the world. Just looking at the malls, they own more than 100 of them worldwide.

I have no doubt that you can find connections between him and many large real estate deals.

You forgot to mention that he's Jewish - ooohhhhh, spooky......

• Like 2

What do you mean he is jewish?

WOW I didn't know that. A jewish zionist though.

They were authorised by Frank Lowy, the head of the Westfield Corporation, who has business and political interests in Israel and whose company is seeking planning permission to develop shopping centres across Britain. Lowy is a veteran campaigner on Jewish causes. He fought as a commando in Palestine during the 1948 Israeli war of independence and served with the Golani Brigade, which is currently serving in the occupied territories.

So this is the git responsible for these crap holes. The goyim are scum to these parasites, keep us busy with materialism while they take over the world. GREAT!

http://crimesofzion.blogspot.co.uk/2007/05/frank-lowy-zionism-and-911.html

Edited by david icke is right

shopping center built by group that builds many shopping centers? well stop the dang presses! what a conspiracy theory!

and of course you've got to have some antisemitism thrown into the mix, because that nonsense never gets old.

Edited by patagonianhorsesnake
  • Like 5

shopping center built by group that builds many shopping centers? well stop the dang presses! what a conspiracy theory!

and of course you've got to have some antisemitism thrown into the mix, because that nonsense never gets old.

Yea people have to mention it. :whistle:

Zionism is not the same as judaism.

Edited by david icke is right
  • Like 1

Where is the conspiracy? I see nothing here other than a pointless comment that people with money have invested.

That's a terrible conspiracy. People are investing in businesses.

This is a pointless thread.

• Like 1

Where is the conspiracy? I see nothing here other than a pointless comment that people with money have invested.

That's a terrible conspiracy. People are investing in businesses.

This is a pointless thread.

Investing in their own self destruction more like. These guys can play with us like a whale plays with a sea lion. They don't care because they control all the monies.

rothschilds-infamous-let-me-issue-control-money-quote-end-the-fed.jpg?w=920

Pointing out that there is a small handfull of Jews who represent zionism is not antisemitism. Im a big supporter of the Israely people. Im a big supporter of the existance of Israel. But I can clearly see that there is a small group of Jews who have been playing empire building for along time. Zionists. Those people I do not support

Yet another pointless thread.

No one is forcing you to be here. I cant understand for the life of me, why people who have no interest in certain subjects feel the need to express how they find them "pointless". You would get your point across better by saying nothing at all.

There are a number of subjects on this site I have little to no interest in. You dont see me making sure that the people who are interested in those subjects know that I am not. Especialy to the point of insulting them. Thats as "pointless" as it gets.

Pointing out that there is a small handfull of Jews who represent zionism is not antisemitism. Im a big supporter of the Israely people. Im a big supporter of the existance of Israel. But I can clearly see that there is a small group of Jews who have been playing empire building for along time. Zionists. Those people I do not support

By building malls?

• Like 1

By building malls?

No. Im not claiming that the people involved in this story are zionists. Im just saying that they exist. And pointing that out doesnt make someone a antisemitist.

No one is forcing you to be here. I cant understand for the life of me, why people who have no interest in certain subjects feel the need to express how they find them "pointless". You would get your point across better by saying nothing at all.

There are a number of subjects on this site I have little to no interest in. You dont see me making sure that the people who are interested in those subjects know that I am not. Especialy to the point of insulting them. Thats as "pointless" as it gets.

Your post is as pointless as this thread.

Your homework is to determine the difference between "not of interest" and "being pointless."

• Like 1

It is pointless to point out that someone saying something is pointless is pointless.
  • Like 1

More pointless unsubstantiated claims of no value.

Yeah to in subjective closed mind state. But at least you're allowed to say it.

lockerbie_corbis_py001022_2.jpg

enola_gay.jpg

flight-175-just-before-impacting-the-south-tower.jpg

ALL aircraft involved were manfactured by the Boeing company. Go figure the conspiracy behind THAT!

Yeah to in subjective closed mind state. But at least you're allowed to say it.

Had you actually anything to counter my statement you'd have doneit.

This simply supports my statement that this is just more unsubstantiated pointless rubbish of no value.

• Like 1

Had you actually anything to counter my statement you'd have doneit.

This simply supports my statement that this is just more unsubstantiated pointless rubbish of no value.

I am sure their are people on here who like the thread, this is not 'stereologist' thread where he just comes in says 'it's rubbish' and we all agree to it. :passifier:

• Like 1

Pointing out that there is a small handfull of Jews who represent zionism is not antisemitism. Im a big supporter of the Israely people. Im a big supporter of the existance of Israel.

theoretically, i guess, someone could criticize zionism and not be antisemitic. (don't see it that often, but ok). but the dude who has david icke's name in his screen name, whose conspiracy theory seems to consist of

"there was a horrible shooting at a mall! a jewish guy built that mall! also, 9/11! conspiracy?"

is not that person.

theoretically, i guess, someone could criticize zionism and not be antisemitic. (don't see it that often, but ok). but the dude who has david icke's name in his screen name, whose conspiracy theory seems to consist of

"there was a horrible shooting at a mall! a jewish guy built that mall! also, 9/11! conspiracy?"

is not that person.

Anti semitic is against jews, these guys are not jews they are 'ZIONIST'S' This is about rothschild zionism not jews. they use the jews to hide behind. They are master's at deception. I admire it's brilliance.

I am sure their are people on here who like the thread, this is not 'stereologist' thread where he just comes in says 'it's rubbish' and we all agree to it. :passifier:

Again nothing posted to counter my argument. This supports my statement that this is just a pointless thread.