Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ufo's are not coming from space

qxcontinuum

The most simple explanation is the inexistence of reports from astronomers. No one ever and ever and ever saw a ufo around Earth while scrutinizing the moon or planets. There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

And holly cra&& with so many satellites, ufo's should stay in the line to enter not even mentioning about the zig zags and skills they 'll need to do in order to avoid these.

People call this debris "space junk". "Space junk" orbits at a speed of roughly 7.5 kilometers/second. That is close to 17,000 miles/hour! Think of the damage even a small speck of paint could do to the space shuttle if impact occurred

As of April, 2013, there are 3707 artificial satellites in orbit around Earth.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

Not according to YouTube.

The most simple explanation is the inexistence of reports from astronomers. No one ever and ever and ever saw a ufo around Earth while scrutinizing the moon or planets. There are millions of astronomers looking at every inch of space and no ufo's have been seen photographed through telescopes.

And holly cra&& with so many satellites, ufo's should stay in the line to enter not even mentioning about the zig zags and skills they 'll need to do in order to avoid these.

People call this debris "space junk". "Space junk" orbits at a speed of roughly 7.5 kilometers/second. That is close to 17,000 miles/hour! Think of the damage even a small speck of paint could do to the space shuttle if impact occurred

As of April, 2013, there are 3707 artificial satellites in orbit around Earth.

Actually I have to beg to differ, there are indeed reports from astronomers of seeing UFO's, the most notable would be Clyde Tombaugh, but none of said UFO's entering or leaving the atmosphere, largely just "sitting there". No astronomer has picked up a UFO entering or leaving earths atmosphere, nor has any instrument.

You are right, with all that space junk, some reports are bound to be no more than that, Iridium satellites are3 often mistaken for some sort of exotic craft.

You are incorrect that an astronomer has not seen a UFO, but correct that no astronomer has recorded an object entering or leaving the atmosphere. Currently the number of skywatchers is higher than ever simply due to access to the required technology and the population count, and they do see meteors and such, but not spacecraft.

I think all up there are about 150 reports across time of astronomers reporting objects they could not identify, but UFOlogists think "objects that cannot be identified" are alien spacecraft, which means they are identified doesn't it? They do not make much sense these UFOligists most of the time. Almost every single astronomer, particularly those making these reports, do not feel they witnessed an alien spacecraft, but a natural anomaly.

The famous J Allen Hynek interviewed about 45 Astronomers, with mixed results, and Dr. Peter Sturrock held his own personal questionnaire, to which he received 1,356 responses from 2,611 questionnaires. Sixty-two astronomers responded that they had observed something they could not explain.

I completely expect us to find things we have not seen in space and I fee it is filled with natural wonders that are even more spectacular than the idea of a spaceship. But you are right, the UFO's we see and record do not seem to be coming from space. RADAR and the like indicates otherwise.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

the large teliscopes of the world are very simple and very sensitive machines. as a general rule they are operated by very careful and very talented poeple that look at what they are suppost to be looking at... and nothing else.

the amature sky watcher is far more likly to see something out of the ordinary than the big guys.

...and far and away more likly to say something after seeing it.

telescope time is not easy to get and costs Ph'D's and lots of cash .

people who get time on the big guys do not dream about big foot , UFO's , or esp... for fear of haveing it affect getting in the way of their time .

talking about it is out of the question , talking about some one else is something else totaly ...

hope that they can cast some one else as a nut case is what they live for , if it means more time on a big scope.

for an astronomer to say out loud with words that they have seen a ufo is one thing... seeing a flying sauser is quite a diffrent matter.

concidering the number peter davenport reports every month ... there would need to be express off/on ramps , freeway sign posts , coffee and donut truck stops , and information centers all across the night skys .

Please understand that i fully beleive that flying sausers are real

but because of the numbers and given the fact that seti has not found one tiny remote hint of anything like a artifical signal of any kind .... and that astronomers have seen nothijng either...

i beleive that something other than the outter space / off planet sourse is the explanation

Not according to YouTube.

Further more a famous astronomer has this to say:

In 1956 Tombaugh had the following to say about his various sightings: "I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes. I am a professional, highly skilled, professional astronomer. In addition I have seen three green fireballs which were unusual in behavior from normal green fireballs... I think that several reputable scientists are being unscientific in refusing to entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial origin and nature."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clyde_Tombaugh#Interest_in_UFOs

Space is big, and the entire sky is not being visually monitored 24/7.

IF they can cross interstellar distances, they can most likely deal with orbiting debris.

• Like 2

IF they can cross interstellar distances, they can most likely deal with orbiting debris.

Exactly.

I don't envy those trying to prove the existence of UFOs, whether extraterrestrial or not. Some will no doubt be military "black projects", good luck finding out about those. There there is Photoshop, floating Chinese lanterns, radio-controlled devices, balloons, etcetera. So just filtering out the background noise, you have quite a project on your hands.

I don't envy those trying to prove the existence of UFOs, whether extraterrestrial or not. Some will no doubt be military "black projects", good luck finding out about those. There there is Photoshop, floating Chinese lanterns, radio-controlled devices, balloons, etcetera. So just filtering out the background noise, you have quite a project on your hands.

Then there are people's testimonies. Guess what? There are no ulterior motives.

• Like 1

Oh, I don't know. I've been rolling in cash and attention ever since I posted my sighting.

• Like 1

"Space," it says, "is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mindbogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space, listen..."

HHGTTG :)

could not resist.

i am talking about our space / earths atmosphere .

When astronomers are looking at moon or mars or Jupiter, etc...they would see normally anything that's between

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

Further more a famous astronomer has this to say:

In 1956 Tombaugh had the following to say about his various sightings: "I have seen three objects in the last seven years which defied any explanation of known phenomenon, such as Venus, atmospheric optic, meteors or planes. I am a professional, highly skilled, professional astronomer. In addition I have seen three green fireballs which were unusual in behavior from normal green fireballs... I think that several reputable scientists are being unscientific in refusing to entertain the possibility of extraterrestrial origin and nature."

http://en.wikipedia....nterest_in_UFOs

Yeah, the guy I mentioned in the first line of my post, well echoed there ...........

Exactly.

What they cannot deal with is the literal millions of pairs of eye trained on the sky at any given moment. The Amateur astronomy community is vasty underrated in this regard, they were responsible for picking up the last TWO Jupiter strikes, and reported them to NASA, who also confirmed them.

In this regard, the OP is right, there is a great many people and instruments trained on the skies, and we do not see any VISITORS from space entering the atmosphere. Not one official account has even been recorded across time. All RADAR confirmations illustrate decidedly terrestrial trajectories.

Whatever UFO's are, they do not go into, or come from space. They have been recorded as being seen in both locations - that is not the same thing at all.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

I don't know that Clyde Tombaugh is such a good source for scientific understanding. Respected as he is for his doggedness and hard work in finding Pluto, he did so under the direction of others and was just carrying out a search designed by others. I don't think he even had a degree. One could say he got lucky except he made his own good luck.

• Like 1

i am talking about our space / earths atmosphere .

When astronomers are looking at moon or mars or Jupiter, etc...they would see normally anything that's between

I understand where you are coming from, I just want to make sure the terminology is crystal clear, the woo woo crowd seem to think grammar mistakes are also evidence of aliens.

And I agree with you. Reports show that these things do not come from space.

I don't know that Clyde Tombaugh is such a good source for scientific understanding. Respected as he is for his doggedness and hard work in finding Pluto, he did so under the direction of others and was just carrying out a search designed by others. I don't think he even had a degree. One could say he got lucky except he made his own good luck.

Indeed, he saw something he could not readily identify, and voiced some new speculations from the time. Not all that long before that, people thought Mars had intelligent civilisations with extensive canal systems, and Venus was a balmy and completely tropical version of earth. Those predictions dod not fare so well.......

Again, the connection to ET is man made, and not really viable in any way.

But you only consider them when they are favourable to your desired conclusion, as I have recently pointed out. So in that regard, they do not mean much at all. All they illustrate is Cherry Picking.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

JUst Go See "Gravity" That Will bust a few new Thoughts into the Old Nutshell`s !