Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO crashes into primary school playground

Still Waters

Youngsters got a surprise that was out of this world last week when a UFO crashed into their primary school playground.

The saucer-shaped intergalactic craft was found half-buried in the tarmac at North Harringay primary school in Falkland Road.

A forensic officer was spotted inspecting the UFO while police closely guarded the scene, which was roped off while investigations took place.

http://www.tottenham...round_1_2825363

• Like 1

That's a very good way to inspire creative writing. Too bad more teachers don't think outside the box, though I'm sure it's mostly due to being limited in what they're allowed to teach. :rolleyes:

• Like 3

I wish that was the type of learning tool they used when I was in school. (all them centuries ago now...okay, it -feels- like centuries ago.)

I wonder how many of those kids will grow up to be Ufologists. Or UM forum members.

• Like 1

That does not look real.

If the opposite side of the craft is actually embedded in the ground there, there would be some sort of pushing up from the pavement.

It's all flat, completely unaffected, and looks as if someone just sprinkled dirt all around.

I call shenanigans.

• Like 1

That does not look real.

If the opposite side of the craft is actually embedded in the ground there, there would be some sort of pushing up from the pavement.

It's all flat, completely unaffected, and looks as if someone just sprinkled dirt all around.

I call shenanigans.

It's not meant to be real. If you read the whole article and the topic title you'll see.

• Like 2

I am pretty sure that Simbi was taking the peter piper. hahaha

haha... so so sorry, but that exchange between Simbi and Still pretty much sums up the entirety of this forum.

Awesome!

:clap:

hahahahaahahhaahahhaha

It's not meant to be real. If you read the whole article and the topic title you'll see.

Oh come on guys. It's like men and Playboy... They say they read it, but you know they only look at the pictures.

I feel so misled and confused now.

:(

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Well I'm stealing that one.

We're already digging for Dinosaurs....

Meanwhile, in the deep South...

"Darla, the freakin' aluns have alanded! Load up this yer shotgun! It WAR!!!"