Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasa to announce something big 13th november.

david icke is right

Any way to find out who started that website? Must be earth-shattering if they're gonna wait more than a month to say anything.

• Like 1

AHA....so, a HUGE NASA Announcement to "Shake the Earth" ... was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee

Red flag anyone?

red-flag.jpg

• Like 5

I saw one of my friends post this on Facebook last night. Frankly, I think this is one of those email harvesting sites. They make it look official, then you input your email address, and BINGO! They have a good email address to send you all kinds of spam and malware. If anyone knows any different, love to hear about it.

• Like 3

I saw one of my friends post this on Facebook last night. Frankly, I think this is one of those email harvesting sites. They make it look official, then you input your email address, and BINGO! They have a good email address to send you all kinds of spam and malware. If anyone knows any different, love to hear about it.

and there is no need to enter email if it will be a major announcement now is there? :tu:

• Like 3

Any way to find out who started that website? Must be earth-shattering if they're gonna wait more than a month to say anything.

http://www.abovetops...hread974237/pg1

So this is the story... This site was sent to Alex Jones anonymously by an alleged Nasa Employee yesterday Oct 1st (Day One of Gov Shutdown) who was frustrated by the gov shutdown. The website is supposebly unreleased and isn't supposed to be released to the public yet due to the gov shutdown. The site is counting down to Novermber 13th and a HUGE earth shaking announcement is expected to occur on that date by NASA.

So, What is the big announcement? Is it alien life?!

Well do you think they would send it to the nationals when all they do is suppress information.

Well if anything 40 days will come and go and we will all be jumping in the air, 'what is it, what is it'.

Edited by david icke is right

Not buying it.

For one, why would NASA need a website like this? They have their own. And if they create a new website, why is it .com and not .gov.

• Like 8

anyway why is this on the ET forum and not the astronomy or CT section?

I found this, its about the only thing concerning NASA

quote:

"A forthcoming NASA launch to Mars could be in danger of losing its launch window should a shutdown in the United States federal government that began today (Oct. 1) continue for a while. That’s just one of the ways in which NASA is affected amid a lapse of funding that is affecting all government agencies and an untold number of government contractors".

Around 97% of NASA’s 18,000 employees are off the job. Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus and other social media accounts are going dark. NASA’s website is being pulled offline. NASA Television has also ceased broadcasting.

Beyond the agency’s public face, activities ranging from certain commercial crew payouts, to conference attendance, to scientific work will cease. Awards and scholarship approvals will be delayed.

“NASA will shut down almost entirely,” said President Barack Obama in a speech late Monday (Sept. 30).

Read more: http://www.universet.../#ixzz2ggajfgN6

Now click the link for

nasa.gov

and it redirects here

http://notice.usa.gov/

Edited by seeder

Vid upped on 25th Sept....wait for it.....

NEW LIFE FORM DISCOVERED!! Arsenic eating microbe discovery - NASA announcement (pls dont start trembling)

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpaCKw_eGcw[/media]

:yes::lol:(old story)

Edited by seeder

meh ...

Not buying it.

For one, why would NASA need a website like this? They have their own. And if they create a new website, why is it .com and not .gov.

isn't it currently closed due to the silliness of politicians?

anyway why is this on the ET forum and not the astronomy or CT section?

If I put it in the UFO section someone would of said, Why is this in this section, their's no bloody winning where I put it. So tough, hope this hasn't ruined your day.

The name is registered with "Privacy" so you cannot see who owns it. That does not sound like Nasa to me.

I believe it is someone who is p***ed off and works for nasa.

http://intellihub.com/2013/10/03/nasa-disinformation-campaign-launched/

A new website called RememberThe13th.com is claiming to be an announcement from NASA that on November 13, 2013, NASA will announce a ‘Major Discovery’ that will ‘Shake the World’. The interesting thing about this ‘announcement is that the site is not on NASA’s servers, which are offline due to the historic government shutdown, now in it’s third day.

The domain, RememberThe13th.com, according to DomainTools.com, has a Creation date: 01 Oct 2013 16:16:00 [1]

In NASA’s history of warnings, this one coming from namecheap.com appears to be the ultimate prank that will be difficult for NASA to refute given that their site NASA.gov is currently offline. Whether this is criminal fraud in causing alarm to potentially millions of people, remains to be seen. Its possible that desperate people are doing desperate things to attract attention and dupe people into some kind of commerce.

I will not hold my breath for sure. My expectations with NASA these days are quite low.

• Like 1

I think they're going to announce what would've happened to the earth if there was no moon-

50% less poetry and love songs.....

• Like 3

I suspect the BIG NASA announcement has something to do with this:

Water Found on Mars, So Is the Planet Alive? Our Unique Take

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Red Planet is in the news again this week: it appears that the planet which is in line for a bashing next year from Comet Siding Spring could once have supported life, as there is ice in the Martian soil.

Does it support life now? There's no evidence of natural life there, and the lack of free methane in the atmosphere suggests that not even bacteria live on Mars now. But generally dismissed and debunked features such as the Mars Face remain as a testament to the planet's mysteries.

http://www.unknowncountry.com/news/water-found-mars-so-planet-alive-our-unique-take#ixzz2ggpYTMGf

Edited by Still Waters
Reduced amount of copied text. - Please avoid copy & pasting entire web pages or articles.

http://intellihub.co...paign-launched/

A new website called RememberThe13th.com is claiming to be an announcement from NASA that on November 13, 2013, NASA will announce a ‘Major Discovery’ that will ‘Shake the World’. The interesting thing about this ‘announcement is that the site is not on NASA’s servers, which are offline due to the historic government shutdown, now in it’s third day.

The domain, RememberThe13th.com, according to DomainTools.com, has a Creation date: 01 Oct 2013 16:16:00 [1]

In NASA’s history of warnings, this one coming from namecheap.com appears to be the ultimate prank that will be difficult for NASA to refute given that their site NASA.gov is currently offline. Whether this is criminal fraud in causing alarm to potentially millions of people, remains to be seen.

Why on earth do intellihub leap to that conclusion? If there is anything at all from NASA (if it's back up & running by then), i expect it'll be something from the Mars rover, and i don't expect it'd be ancient ruins either. :(

• Like 1

This is such a fake out. The believers will be very let down. Once again.

But I will still laugh, so win win.

• Like 2

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that no earth shattering discoveries will be announced by NASA on November 13th.

These websites pop up all the time and nothing ever comes of then. Websites with countdown clocks announcing all sort of weird and wonderful things at some future date. And nothing happens.

I guess this is either an outright hoax or some sort of viral marketing campaign.

• Like 2

I will not hold my breath for sure. My expectations with NASA these days are quite low.

+1

• Like 1