Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nasa to announce something big 13th november.

david icke is right

should we even mention about the suppositions launched by a few scientist about Phobeos being an empty metallic body?

Or the Monolith "man made" supposedly existing and pictures on this satellite?

Shklovsky's "Hollow Phobos" hypothesis

In the late 1950s and 1960s, the unusual orbital characteristics of Phobos led to speculations that it might be hollow.

Around 1958, Russian astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky, studying the secular acceleration of Phobos's orbital motion, suggested a "thin sheet metal" structure for Phobos, a suggestion which led to speculations that Phobos was of artificial origin.[46] Shklovsky based his analysis on estimates of the upper Martian atmosphere's density, and deduced that for the weak braking effect to be able to account for the secular acceleration, Phobos had to be very light — one calculation yielded a hollow iron sphere 16 kilometers (9.9 mi) across but less than 6 cm thick.[46][47] In a February 1960 letter to the journal Astronautics,[48] Fred Singer, then science advisor to U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower, said of Shklovsky's theory:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Monolith55103h-crop.jpg

Monolith55103h-crop.jpg

Interesting short clip on the Phobos 2 UF:

and the title of zosers video was.. Russian Mars probe was downed by aliens - OFFICIAL

Official? Who was the official who said that? Where is the evidence if its official? ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE of the loony posts and vids put up by zoser, as Ive said before, doing harm to ufology -, mis leading other members, while thinking he is the master researcher... who just happens to keep getting OWNED!! :w00t:

• Like 2

and the title of zosers video was.. Russian Mars probe was downed by aliens - OFFICIAL

Official? Who was the official who said that? Where is the evidence if its official? ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL EXAMPLE of the loony posts and vids put up by zoser, as Ive said before, doing harm to ufology -, mis leading other members, while thinking he is the master researcher... who just happens to keep getting OWNED!! :w00t:

Interesting to see all those years later if there is a rational explanation for the Phobos incident.

Good luck finding one

:tu:

Interesting to see all those years later if there is a rational explanation for the Phobos incident.

Good luck finding one

:tu:

Little tip oh great researcher...people always bang on about the 20 mile long ufo near phobos, that knocked out the Russian probe :lol:... People have fought over it in forums, but you know what, if a roll of film is taken, wheres all the other photos before the famous last one? Anyone ever asked that question?

I did long ago, and I have seen the photos :tu:

Little tip oh great researcher...people always bang on about the 20 mile long ufo near phobos, that knocked out the Russian probe :lol:... People have fought over it in forums, but you know what, if a roll of film is taken, wheres all the other photos before the famous last one? Anyone ever asked that question?

I did long ago, and I have seen the photos :tu:

One photo is enough. But there are more than one.

Watch the clip and see . See all the images for yourself.

I can feel a feverishly written email to Uncle Jim coming on......................

Edited by zoser

The last images of phobos ...animated... look at that 20 mile long UFO :tu::tsu::clap:

full_infrared__data_set1.gif

The whole debunk incl the shadow on Mars

http://forgetomori.com/2009/ufos/phobos-2-a-bloody-soviet-close-encounter/

Pie_01.jpg

Good luck finding one

OWNED AGAIN !! :tu:

researcher indeed :w00t:

• Like 1

and the debunk is where?

Oh Im sorry - arent a full set of images showing the IMAGING ARTEFACT on every photo enough for you? Did you not notice in the shots where the frames said JUPITER the same white line can be seen?

Did you also not notice the link given with all the debunk and analysis? Which even DEBUNKS THE SHADOW ON MARS... Dont keep wasting my time if you wont read the links I provide you with

I know it smarts zoser, but you cant wriggle out of this one. Youve been well and truly owned, again by seeder...Youre as wrong now as you usually are. :yes:

Oh Im sorry - arent a full set of images showing the IMAGING ARTEFACT on every photo enough for you? Did you not notice in the shots where the frames said JUPITER the same white line can be seen?

Did you also not notice the link given with all the debunk and analysis? Which even DEBUNKS THE SHADOW ON MARS... Dont keep wasting my time if you wont read the links I provide you with

I know it smarts zoser, but you cant wriggle out of this one. Youve been well and truly owned, again by seeder...Youre as wrong now as you usually are. :yes:

Oh.

Care to share the 'debunk' of the Mars shadow with us? I'm sure the Russians would be equally fascinated.

More debunking, as if any sane and rational person still needs some

http://www.abovetops...hread510992/pg1

Erm no.

Nothing there to debunk this:

Phobos%20something%20that%20should%20not%20be%20there1.JPG

I thought with all your shouting and excitement that you had found something,

I will hang on just in case.

Edited by zoser

Oh.

Care to share the 'debunk' of the Mars shadow with us? I'm sure the Russians would be equally fascinated.

gggrrr read what I just posted and then READ THE LINK YOURSELF. dyor as you say, I made it oh so easy for you BY PUTTING THE LINK in my post,

good god mate youre are truly exasperating.

gggrrr read what I just posted and then READ THE LINK YOURSELF. dyor as you say, I made it oh so easy for you BY PUTTING THE LINK in my post,

good god mate youre are truly exasperating.

Read your link.

It's about the so called 'last image' of Phobos 2.

It's nothing to do with the image above. If you think it does refer , please say.

The 'shadow' was apparently moving by the way. Check out the end of the clip.

Edited by zoser

Yeah, I thought they would be shut down because of our crazy politicians.

On a side note, is it me or has nothing really changed since the Government has shut down? I can't see any difference. One wonders what we need a Government for now.

• Like 2

Yeah, I thought they would be shut down because of our crazy politicians.

On a side note, is it me or has nothing really changed since the Government has shut down? I can't see any difference. One wonders what we need a Government for now.

Wrong thread? Wrong forum even??

The last images of phobos ...animated... look at that 20 mile long UFO :tu::tsu::clap:

full_infrared__data_set1.gif

The whole debunk incl the shadow on Mars

http://forgetomori.c...lose-encounter/

Read your link.

It's about the so called 'last image' of Phobos 2.

It's nothing to do with the image above. If you think it does refer , please say.

The 'shadow' was apparently moving by the way. Check out the end of the clip.

Once again you're making yourself look a total idiot you really are. Now, as you will see, I have reposted my original post ...again...this time I have bolded the link....and what I said about it... now be a good chap, click the bloody link and then read the whole page.

Wrong thread? Wrong forum even??

Oh get off your high horse. It's just an observation.

• Like 1

well said, he is getting even more pompous, look above his avatar, he has now decided to call himself the Forum Custodian !! :w00t:

Not on any horse? Are you responding to a previous post? How is the US Gov shutdown relevant to this thread?

:blush:

Not on any horse? Are you responding to a previous post? How is the US Gov shutdown relevant to this thread?

:blush:

self owned again :w00t: erm...the BIG CLUE IS IN THE OP

• Like 1