Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
Still Waters

Bob Geldof: 'We’re facing human extinction"

10 posts in this topic

Live Aid founder and activist Bob Geldof has warned that the human race may be extinct within 15 years because of climate change.

The Live Aid founder and one-time Boomtown rat announced that his generation has let down the young people of today. "My generation has failed more than others. You cannot let your generation fail. The next war will not be a World War 1 or a World War 2, it will be the end."

http://www.telegraph...Bob-Geldof.html

Oh you do talk some crap, Geldof! Profile flagging a bit, is it?

2 people like this

Maybe some humans won't be here in 15 years, me included, but the earth will continue on her merry way and so will the humans. Unless some idjit decides to start shooting off nuclear weapons or the Japanese nuclear plant meltdown destroys the oceans and everything on the shores of the continents the water touches.

1 person likes this

If only this was true!

:)

Posted (edited)

"His" generation? The deserts people were living in where he tried to help, did not appear over night! Climate change did that, years and years of it and non man made. The only thing which was man made were the wars and lack of contraception, leading to untold children being born in vilages with no soil to grow food on ANYMORE....er...because of climate change.....BOB, which happens naturally.

You want to blame anything, blame wars and people not moving away from areas they can no longer live in.

Edited by freetoroam
1 person likes this

Live Aid founder and activist Bob Geldof has warned that the human race may be extinct within 15 years because of climate change.

The Live Aid founder and one-time Boomtown rat announced that his generation has let down the young people of today. "My generation has failed more than others. You cannot let your generation fail. The next war will not be a World War 1 or a World War 2, it will be the end."

http://www.telegraph...Bob-Geldof.html

Ever hear of blind panic?

I don't see a way that could happen. If the 1990s warming came back and continued for fifteen years, it wouldn't do the job, or even come close. I don't buy it.

Doug

1 person likes this

"Live Aid founder and activist Bob Geldof has warned that the human race may be extinct within 15 years because of climate change."

And what's the problem again?

Not to be blase'

but other species have gone extinct, it doesnt seem all that outrageous an idea we could too.

just Darwinsim really

Not him again.

Well if Bob says it, it must be true.