Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 4
TheVeryFirstDinosaur

What are you guys Being for Halloween?

40 posts in this topic

222466_3278486339295_595210597_n.jpg

Me, last year.

I'm still thinking of ideas for this year. Either being a pig doctor from the Twilight Zone "Eye of the Beholder" episode, wearing a pig mask in a cop uniform, witch doctor...I don't know.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm thinking about painting my face like a Tibetan demon, or painting a mask. I usually end up going as myself, which is weird enough. But I love that fuzzy costume of yours!

Edited by Beany
1 person likes this

Mildly annoyed ;)

2 people like this

Halloween's not that big a deal here in Australia, but it is my boyfriends birthday the same day so I'm dressing up as a cop. Already have the costume etc and already know what makeup look I'm doing. Cool costume Frank the rabbit?

1 person likes this

Mhm, it's Frank.

2 people like this

I always repeat the same joke - and it's usually well received: I plan to go buck naked except for roller skates ... I'll be a "pull toy" :w00t:

5 people like this

I haven't decided yet. I know I have to work so it has to be a little tame...damn it! Lol

I was going to be Elphaba, but my dress idea flopped. So now I'm not dressing up.

222466_3278486339295_595210597_n.jpg

Me, last year.

I'm still thinking of ideas for this year. Either being a pig doctor from the Twilight Zone "Eye of the Beholder" episode, wearing a pig mask in a cop uniform, witch doctor...I don't know.

Fffrraaannnkkk!!!!

Mildly annoyed ;)

But you do that every day....

:w00t:

3 people like this

Haven't got much figured for this year. Although I'm going to put some money together to assemble a good Plague Doctor costume for next year. Might even keep it for a Comic Con cosplay.

2 people like this

I'm going to be in the pub!

5 people like this

Every year, the Houston Museum of Natural History has a big Halloween party. There's usually a bunch of costumed drunks dancing on dinosaur bone displays while an 80's cover band plays. It gets quite packed and is a pretty lucrative event for the museum which is nice since private dontations have been dwindling lately. There's a good mix of clever topical costumes and slutty ones, of course. Man, last year there were like 10 Psy and Lance Armstrong costumes.

This year, I commisioned a Commander Shepard armor costume from the video game Mass Effect. Figured I can use it for upcoming cons and defending the Earth in the event of a massive alien invasion.

2 people like this

I'm going to be a pyro.. weather permitting :)

1 person likes this

Myself. Or my Mum. Nice curtains btw.

Edited by SheWomanCatTypeThing
2 people like this

I gotta party to go to.

I usually do something lazy and wear torn up clothes w/ a hockey mask and claim jason vorhees as I'm a large man.

might try to go as Penguin from batman comics this year.

What are you guys Being for Halloween?

. . . DEAD, naturally!!

God.

1 person likes this

I haven't a clue.

I don't know of any parties I'm invited to.

(I'm not invited to any because I severed ties with all my friends)

Probably sleeping. :)

I should dress up like the Stay-Puff Marshmellow Man (remember him from the movie Ghostbusters back in the 80's?).

1 person likes this

I always repeat the same joke - and it's usually well received: I plan to go buck naked except for roller skates ... I'll be a "pull toy" :w00t:

A mate of mine's brunette girlfriend decided to go naked except for black gloves and shoes........She went as the 'Five of Spades'!

2 people like this

I'm invited to half a dozen parties this year... because I'm a well known party pooper, I'll go to most of them with no costume. LOL. Although, last year I did dress up as Tank Girl. That was sorta fun.

There's a slim change I might get a Pirate costume though... one of the parties I'm invited to is an annual Pirate party. We'll see, but I probably won't dress up. LOL

I still have my godzilla costume that I didn't get to wear last year because of Sandy.

Im gonna be an albino I think, or some light blue chalky wierdo person

Change of plans.

1374460_4842428556873_1469398632_n.jpg?oh=fcf4d5eeaa2efb5d7b6c06e80c2ed170&oe=52594E60

Me this Halloween.

COAST TO COAST

1 person likes this