Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Need some opinoins

bishopcjra

My mom called me this morning saying she saw a short(not tiny but like 5ft) manlike creature in her house. She described him as being bald having pointy ears with a childlike build(not much muscle mass). He was ugly but not deformed. We have never seen anything like this in the house. Lots of diff. human feeling ghost and even a crazy mist outside that the neighbors dog followed around barking at. She said she thought it might of had goat bottom but not that she saw it but feels like it did if you can understand that, I do. She said she didn't feel scared and when it noticed her it side stepped into a bedroom. At a loss for what to tell her as I am the ghost expert in the family would love any opinions All the articles I read about satyrs have them being hairy which this thing was not.

Did she call the police?

That would probably be my reaction if I found someone in my home.

Good question, unfortunately, I felt a sudden rush of wind and heard a door slam...but we shall see :whistle:

• Like 1

If my mom called me explaining that exact same situation, *and I believed her*, my first reaction wouldn't be to post about it on a web forum, but to go over with a machete/baseball bat/closest melee weapon and protect the old lady. Either that, or demand that it start paying its fair share of the rent.

• Like 6

Well I would suggest taking your expert ghost experience and busting this new case wide open . This may be new territory considering your station on the familial tree, but it is also a paranormal happening. Keep us posted.

Descent+3.jpg

Descent+3.jpg

Descent+3.jpg

She said it did not scare her so she didn't think it was going to harm her. We have seen a lot and my be not as jumpy as most.

First off...Welcome to the forum.

Second...i'm with keninsc on his response in post #10...first thought that popped into my head.

I've been into paranormal stuff for a little over 20 years and as much as i love my mom some of her stories have me scratching my head(insert "i want to believe" here) but logic reigns supreme in my mindset.

Welcome to UM!

Have you considered setting up a camera or trying to get pictures/videos of it?

(I know I tend to say this a lot with these sighting, but I simply believe that getting physical proof of something like this is important.)

As a Christian, I'd call it demonic.

As a scientifically minded person, I'd ask if there was any evidence left behind.

As a D&D player, I'd call it a Hobgoblin (maybe one that uses magic).

As a Christian, I'd say call a Minister/Pastor/Priest to come visit and check things out. :innocent:

As a scientifically minded person, I'd probably dismiss it as "seeing things", and being mistaken. :geek:

As a D&D player, I'd advise buying a magical sword, and possibly getting some holy water. Because the sword will work if it is a real creature, and it will work if it is a magical creature, and the holy water is in case it is an undead, or demonic creature. :w00t::yes:

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 3

Sounds made up :clap:

• Like 1

I am assuming you have ruled out emotional stability and lack of proper meds as the cause? If you are going to throw this up for debate in a public forum you pretty much have to expect that question.

Edited by sinewave

My mom is not crazy doesn't take any meds. I understand how people would think that. I believe she saw something but understand a lot of eyewitness statements can be false. Thanks to everyone for the replies.

Welcome to UM!

Have you considered setting up a camera or trying to get pictures/videos of it?

(I know I tend to say this a lot with these sighting, but I simply believe that getting physical proof of something like this is important.)

But wouldn't that ruin all the fantasies?

I don't want to video tape in moms because of them selling house if I got video tape of half goat man. LOL My nephew stays there on weekends and is kinda a scardy cat . My dad couldn't help but tell him if I caught anything. Maybe someday.

My mom is not crazy doesn't take any meds. I understand how people would think that. I believe she saw something but understand a lot of eyewitness statements can be false. Thanks to everyone for the replies.

I don't know that she does either, but we need to know if mom's maybe.......a little of what we used to call here in the South......"teauched". I have a dear friend who claims to see aliens on a regular basis, but they stopped dropping by once the doctor got her meds adjusted correctly.

My mom called me this morning saying she saw a short(not tiny but like 5ft) manlike creature in her house. She described him as being bald having pointy ears with a childlike build(not much muscle mass). He was ugly but not deformed. We have never seen anything like this in the house. Lots of diff. human feeling ghost and even a crazy mist outside that the neighbors dog followed around barking at. She said she thought it might of had goat bottom but not that she saw it but feels like it did if you can understand that, I do. She said she didn't feel scared and when it noticed her it side stepped into a bedroom. At a loss for what to tell her as I am the ghost expert in the family would love any opinions All the articles I read about satyrs have them being hairy which this thing was not.

So she felt it's bottom?

I don't know that she does either, but we need to know if mom's maybe.......a little of what we used to call here in the South......"teauched". I have a dear friend who claims to see aliens on a regular basis, but they stopped dropping by once the doctor got her meds adjusted correctly.

You don't even have to be a bit "teauched" to see things that are not there or to remember events that did not happen - we all do it and its perfectly normal for us to do so. Its all part of the "human experience". Certainly nothing to be afraid of...