Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Haunted" / Abandoned places in Holland

Cazee

Good Evening UM,

I've reacently Moved from Denmark to The Netherlands, and havent really explored it yet. But starting Thursday night, i will be on a 4day vacation, and i plan to explore Holland.

Do any of you guys/girls know any "Haunted"/Abandoned places around Holland? I've tried to google it, but i fail at that. And i do believe that if you want to find something good, you need to seach the "network"

And if anyone else living in Holland wants to go look at some spooky places, I have the means of transport.

Cheers

Cazee

Well most of the ones at Shadowlands are tourist places. And the GHI one is Privatly owned and the last one i will have to check! Thanks!

These days you're not likely to find a haunted place that hasn't become a tourist "trap".

True dat!

Thats also why i came on here to ask, maybe someone knows of an truly abandoned place haunted or not.

• 3 weeks later...

These days you're not likely to find a haunted place that hasn't become a tourist "trap".

Not true theres a place next to my moms work that is supposedly haunted that i have never heard of. And to top it off i could only find 1 little paragraph on the internet about the place.