Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who gave USA or France the right to act

Big Bad Voodoo

"According to the Superior General of the Jesuits, by intending to bomb Syria to enforce international law, the United States and France arrogate to themselves a responsibility they don’t have, violating precisely that same law. Washington and Paris are planning to lead humanity towards barbarism."

http://www.voltairenet.org/article180118.html

Probably has to do with the United Nations philosophy that using chemical weapons against civilian populations is unacceptable behaviour (that would be my guess).

Power gives them the right.

Military power to be precise.

Economic power is melted.

Probably has to do with the United Nations philosophy that using chemical weapons against civilian populations is unacceptable behaviour (that would be my guess).

Sure but those two tend to avoid UN. ;)

• Like 1

So they're going to attack the rebels too are they?

because the evidence mounts that it wasn't Assad who did that.

• Like 4

So they're going to attack the rebels too are they?

because the evidence mounts that it wasn't Assad who did that.

We will....wait we cant attack ourselves....

• Like 1

I haven't read or heard of any credible evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons against their own people. If anyone has some, I'd be happy follow up on the sources.

Edited by Beany

I haven't read or heard of any credible evidence that the rebels used chemical weapons against their own people. If anyone has some, I'd be happy follow up on the sources.

It is ALL circumstantial evidence. There is no proof that Assad ordered the attack either. It might have been his cabinet, or a family member...but who knows?...No one knows crap.

It could also be said that Assad was gaining the upper hand and to use chemical weapons and draw in the international community was pure stupidity...Assad is not stupid. It actually makes more sense for the rebels to do it and frame Assad to get international support. Why is the double cross so hard for some people to see?

• Like 1

I just want to say that I was against attack on Libya too. And today I spoke with two Libyan couples. And they say that now its chaos at home. But that wasnt good under Gadaffi too. So ...

I guess sometimes truth have more faces.

About Syria and gas attacks. Didnt we have evidence that rebels/liver eaters/al qaida used it near Alepo as I remember. So... Just saying.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Who knows whats going on in the heads of people in Washington? Right I think most of us want to forget about Syria and the middle east. Can't we all just have some peace until the new year, this one has been a shitter? America needs a vacation from things that turn to crap in our hands, or alternatively end up kicking us in the ass.

• Like 1

Who knows whats going on in the heads of people in Washington? Right I think most of us want to forget about Syria and the middle east. Can't we all just have some peace until the new year, this one has been a shitter? America needs a vacation from things that turn to crap in our hands, or alternatively end up kicking us in the ass.

Yes Americans suffered trough history. People dont see that often. Your government sometimes stamp on you worst then on any enemy they fought.

Well anything we touch in the middle east ends up poorly for us, its like they don't want us there. And we are the ones the cause it, we stick our hands in the bee hive again and again. for no reason, what I am saying it we should stop. People don't want us to decide how they ought to live and we should stop trying.

• Like 1

Well anything we touch in the middle east ends up poorly for us, its like they don't want us there. And we are the ones the cause it, we stick our hands in the bee hive again and again. for no reason, what I am saying it we should stop. People don't want us to decide how they ought to live and we should stop trying.

It end up poorly for you and people in region of war. But not for US military industry. Which is private corp. And they dont share money. They want you to belief you are under constant treat, to support them during process which brings them cash, constant war. Defensive wars. You know like Romans. Romans conquer world with defensive wars. Only their Generals took loot. And soldiers. In USA elite took loot.

USA could finish many wars. But on purpose didnt. They(USA elite) profit from crysis.

Edited by Big Bad Voodoo

Rebels didn't gas "themselves", they gassed the civilians they kidnapped from other areas according to one report.

Well France did make Syria what it is today with the Assads in power, blame France

They just need to get out. Let them bomb there own people, let them do what ever they want. its there country.

Then when they attack bad, sit back and ask.... Why? why me, what did we do? we did nothing, we only came into your country bombed som sht up, and tried to make the world a better place. WHY ME