Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chupas

beelzebufo

I'm not sure if this topic has already been covered here, but I recently learned about "chupas", a Brazilian UFO phenomenon. The chupas are described as small, low-flying metallic objects and have apparently actually attacked people. I found the story interesting, but my internet searches have yielded very little information on them.

I was wondering if anyone here knows much about them, can give links to sites that have detailed information on sightings of them, or just wants give opinions on the subject.

I'm not sure if this topic has already been covered here, but I recently learned about "chupas", a Brazilian UFO phenomenon. The chupas are described as small, low-flying metallic objects and have apparently actually attacked people. I found the story interesting, but my internet searches have yielded very little information on them.

I was wondering if anyone here knows much about them, can give links to sites that have detailed information on sightings of them, or just wants give opinions on the subject.

I think you may be referring to this case from 1977:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colares_UFO_flap

• Like 1

I think you may be referring to this case from 1977:

http://en.wikipedia....olares_UFO_flap

The case was never solved. The ufo's were investigated by the military over a long period and lots of images were taken. It is widely suspect that a lot of the findings were never released.

• Like 2

Alright, thanks. I guess I couldn't find much information because all I had to go by for a name was chupa, so google was coming up with a bunch of completely unrelated stuff. This is exactly what I was looking for.

• Like 1

I read up on Puerto Rico being a hotspot for E.T Activity in a great book that explores all the possibilities from every approach. It's called a Dire Warning I think and the cover is of a mask. Half Pilot/half Alien.

They look alike, but it's not the same one. Here's a link to the one I'm talking about. It's a great read and I highly recommend it to any UFO enthusiasts. And very affordable. I lost my copy so I'm going to buy it again as well.

http://www.abebooks.com/Alien-Intent-Dire-Warning-Truth-Behind/8082896748/bd

Light beams shoot at ground about few steps in front of me are happened often on 2007, but they not try to hurt me. they just kick out some ufos that landing on my garden. it just look like the star war that showed in the photos!!! light beams are different colours: blue,grey, pink, yellow.....

• 2 weeks later...

The case was never solved. The ufo's were investigated by the military over a long period and lots of images were taken. It is widely suspect that a lot of the findings were never released.

I saw the documentary on that, the whole thing is strange, right from the burns, all the way to the mysteries death o the lead investigator. I doubt we will ever know

Not this one, right...?

Milab1.jpg

And also theres the MELBA`s there the old toasted ones that your mom used to try to get you to eat before school ,Right Sweet? :tu: